Page 76 of 162 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2426
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    The Purple Children used a machine that amplified their powers to make the world forget.
    Soule put the genie back in the box quite masterfully.

Whoa! You got a copy already!
    Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    Digital baby! Comic book stores isn't Really a thing here so this is the most convenient way to get them.
    Hopefully will be reading the current issue shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Soule put the genie back in the box quite masterfully.
    Yes he did!
    'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'
    - George Orwell

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities”
    - Voltair

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Read it too and

spoilers:
    1.The Elektra vs Bullseye fight was good, it made perfect sense.She held her own but she would loose against 3.
    2.I love that she called for help, Matt wouldn't have thought of it or felt it was right.Elektra's the queen of strategy.No shame in cheating when cheated on in war.
    3.I love Zdarsky's respect for Spidey(Tony as well), even though we don't see him which I wish we did.Seeing Tony(and Elektra too) have respect for him as they should is just amazing.
    4.She's gonna get the upgrade teased for Matt.Cool, can't wait.
    5.DD going evil, I mean shadowland 2.0.
    5.So we are getting DD vs Elektra right?That seems to be the set up here.One of them will die by the end, maybe it's Matt's twin as people said.
    end of spoilers
    4. Yeah I thought about that as well, old DD doesn't want new toys but new DD sure do
    6. It seems like there will be some sort of confrontation there yeah, unless Matt is only faking his position at the end.

Regarding todays issue, spoilers:
    Bullseye clones you say? I have no real opinion on this right now. Could be interesting. The ending on the other hand? Not sure I would like an evil Matt right now, if that's what they're going for. Let's see what happens.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah, I definitely do not want an evil Matt again. We can see the "deranged" faces of all the inmates, but not Matt's so maybe he's ok, maybe he isn't. The acid seems to have had an effect on them.
    end of spoilers

Hahahaha I absolutely started laughing out loud at that last page and what became of the prison explosion! Hahahaha please tell me I’m not the only ones who immediately thought of Shadowland!! Hahaha Oh my goodness.
    Maybe not exactly Shadowland but definitely the bad place where Matt is at, so yeah, unfortunately, in a way yes

This run is becoming a joke. A gorgeously drawn joke, but seriously? This again? Hahaha Zdarsky really gives no f$&s!
    If this is what we think it is, then yes it is a sad state of affairs. Let's see what the next issue brings us before we give the verdict.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Read it too and

spoilers:
    1.The Elektra vs Bullseye fight was good, it made perfect sense.She held her own but she would loose against 3.
    2.I love that she called for help, Matt wouldn't have thought of it or felt it was right.Elektra's the queen of strategy.No shame in cheating when cheated on in war.
    3.I love Zdarsky's respect for Spidey(Tony as well), even though we don't see him which I wish we did.Seeing Tony(and Elektra too) have respect for him as they should is just amazing.
    4.She's gonna get the upgrade teased for Matt.Cool, can't wait.
    5.DD going evil, I mean shadowland 2.0.
    5.So we are getting DD vs Elektra right?That seems to be the set up here.One of them will die by the end, maybe it's Matt's twin as people said.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yes, the fight was very good and "realistic" in the right way. Bringing in Spidey and Iron Man kind of reminds me of Born Again when Cap and others cane to help. Definitely a good move on Elektra's part. She's a survivor. Well remembered regarding the upgrade .

Please, Zdarsky, do not go the Shadowland route. I'd rather Mike was erased from continuity, than be killed .
    end of spoilers

You’re fifth point would be an interesting development if Matt remains as is and he becomes the final boss, so to speak, that she has to take down. I doubt it, though. Not impossible but I don’t think that development will move beyond the prison. Good points all around, too.
    Yeah, let that last page element finish in the prison. I wouldn't want it to go any further.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur Hulk View Post
    I like Zdarsky's run but sometimes it feels like a recycling of old ideas. We've seen it somewhere else. "Starting new page", Kingpin as mayor (it happened before, right?), Matt in jail, now Shadowland... well Elektra as DD is new, that for sure.
    Yes, so many elements that have occurred previously but in different colours. Let's hope Zdarsky has something new to offer in the long run. Elektra as Daredevil has been done in other comics i.e. female Thor, female Captain Marvel, female Iron Man, female Black Panther....the list goes on

NEWS WATCH: Daredevil Helps Celebrate Not One But Two Marvel Anniversaries With DAREDEVIL #34 Variant Covers!

https://comic-watch.com/news/news-wa...variant-covers

All right. I liked this issue. The fight between Bullseye and Elektra was excellent as well as her scene with Tony. Those were the most enjoyable latex of issue plus the revelation of his Bullseye is doing what he’s doing. The rest with Fisk and Izzy was okay. Kingpin this tun seems oscillate between the well know and feared Kingpin of crime and a powerless whimp. In this issue was a some if both and I think it’s obvious which kingpin is in which scene. It appears Mary may make a move soon which is exciting. Perhaps she’ll help Elektra take down Bullseye? I’ve already posted my reaction to the final page. It definitely didn’t ruin a good issue especially with Checchetto’s astonishing art elevating everything. His Elektra and Mary are especially beautifully done but no surprise there. Everything here by Checchetto is beautifully done. So good issue despite the disappointment of what became of the prison explosion last issue. Next issue may yet do well with that.
    Totally agree regarding Checchetto's art. So very good!

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Btw, anyone reading Waid's Daredevil and are completists or want more Daredevil, wouldn't go wrong in reading the first arc of Superior Iron Man as this takes place during Waid's second run in San Francisco. I ended up picking up the first standard sized HC owhich collects issues #1-5. Daredevil appears in the first four issues.

That’s awesome! I’m a completists when it comes to Tony. I don’t think there are too many of us around anymore lol.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

4. Yeah I thought about that as well, old DD doesn't want new toys but new DD sure do
    6. It seems like there will be some sort of confrontation there yeah, unless Matt is only faking his position at the end.
    I really really hope he's faking it and Zdarsky is leading us on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    That’s awesome! I’m a completists when it comes to Tony. I don’t think there are too many of us around anymore lol.
    Good to know you are also (in your case with Tony). As I read through other comics, I post Daredevil's appearances here for those interested