Page 96 of 162 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2426
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Zdarsky & Checchetto’s far-reaching crossover event finds Mayor Fisk outlawing all Super Heroes in New York and unleashing intel on all their dark secrets, while pitting DD, Elektra, Captain America, Iron Man, Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four and more against his Thunderbolt agents

Celebrate Marvel's birthday with a glimpse at the upcoming new titles that will shape the future of the Marvel Universe!

'HAWKEYE’ May Reboot a ‘DAREDEVIL’ Season 1 Premise:

https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/ha...devil-premise/

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post

Zdarsky & Checchetto’s far-reaching crossover event finds Mayor Fisk outlawing all Super Heroes in New York and unleashing intel on all their dark secrets, while pitting DD, Elektra, Captain America, Iron Man, Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four and more against his Thunderbolt agents
    If Hell's Kitchen wants to cosplay as Gotham City fine, but now it's beginning to infect all of NYC.

Sigh...Hey remember when it took the entire government to outlaw superheroes? Well now all it takes is one mayor...who apparently commands the Thunderbolts? Isn't that level of power saved for higher up the chain?

But this is Marvel Comics and if New York City is the only place that matters in Marvel Comics then it goes without saying that being mayor of NYC is akin to being President and Congress so I guess that makes sense?

And how is Fisk mayor? He is a known criminal.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

BANNED

Look's like this is the big event that will be the end of Mayor Fisk status-quo.

Also, is this the first time we had a Daredevil Title event? Maybe Shadowlands was the earliest but an actual legit Daredevil title event and crossover feels brand new.

It may be too soon to say but think I’m genuinely excited for this especially with Checchetto is on art. And that description mentioned Daredevil and Elektra as two people so is Matt’s time in prison over when this begins? Did he get released early for helping the FBI or whoever it was? In the FCBD story Elektra is still in the DD outfit but so is Matt. But that may have just been in the Kingpin’s head so is Matt actually still in prison during all this and Elektra is still Daredevil? It’d be disappointing to not have Matt take part but I strongly he won’t have a role if not a significant one. Plus the cover to Daredevil 36 shows him back in the costume anyway. Time will tell, I suppose.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 08-31-2021 at 04:47 PM.
    'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'
    - George Orwell

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities”
    - Voltair

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    If Hell's Kitchen wants to cosplay as Gotham City fine, but now it's beginning to infect all of NYC.

Sigh...Hey remember when it took the entire government to outlaw superheroes? Well now all it takes is one mayor...who apparently commands the Thunderbolts? Isn't that level of power saved for higher up the chain?

But this is Marvel Comics and if New York City is the only place that matters in Marvel Comics then it goes without saying that being mayor of NYC is akin to being President and Congress so I guess that makes sense?

And how is Fisk mayor? He is a known criminal
    It was during Secret Empire. From Marvel Database:

Fisk found himself among those trapped in Manhattan when Hydra rose to power and used the supervillain Blackout to cast a Darkforce dome which sealed the island off from the rest of the country. Fisk used his resources to help the innocent during this time, solely so people would hold him in high reward once the crisis was over. Taking advantage of his new status, Fisk ran for mayor as an independent. While Fisk's natural charm earned him substantial support, he won by fixing the vote. As part of his platform, Fisk promised to attack the vigilantes of the city, from the Punisher to even the likes of Spider-Man or Luke Cage.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Look's like this is the big event that will be the end of Mayor Fisk status-quo.

Also, is this the first time we had a Daredevil Title event? Maybe Shadowlands was the earliest but an actual legit Daredevil title event and crossover feels brand new.
    I would call Shadowlands a Daredevil "title" event. The main story ran through Daredevil and the Shadowland event and crossed over in Thunderbolts and other heroes were "hit" in the crossfire with their own mini-series/one-shots such as Moon Knight, Ghost Rider, Spider-Man, Elektra, Misty Knight & Collen Wing.

I do hope it is the end of "Mayor" Fisk

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    It may be too soon to say but think I’m genuinely excited for this especially with Checchetto is on art. And that description mentioned Daredevil and Elektra as two people so is Matt’s time in prison over when this begins? Did he get released early for helping the FBI or whoever it was? In the FCBD story Elektra is still in the DD outfit but so is Matt. But that may have just been in the Kingpin’s head so is Matt actually still in prison during all this and Elektra is still Daredevil? It’d be disappointing to not have Matt take part but I strongly he won’t have a role if not a significant one. Plus the cover to Daredevil 36 shows him back in the costume anyway. Time will tell, I suppose.
    Yeah, as I noted earlier, it does seem Matt will be "back" as Daredevil. I do hope do.

Is the Mr Fear on the Kingpins Thunderbolts Larry Cranston? I wonder if he and Daredevil will meet and anything regarding their last encounter during Brubaker’s run will be acknowledged?
    - George Orwell

- Voltair

Daredevil and Spider-Man by Marco Checchetto

- George Orwell

- Voltair

have they ever done scenes where Daredevil hears a person walk into a room and immediately notices something that makes him wonder what's up with them?

Like the thing with Sharon Ginsberg, one of the aspects of her Mutant powers is that her effective body weight is about half that of an average woman of her height and build. Thus her walking into a room is going to sound abnormally quiet.

Daredevil, Checchetto and Iron Man?!?!?! Sign me up!!! Already added to the pull list.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Daredevil, Checchetto and Iron Man?!?!?! Sign me up!!! Already added to the pull list.
    I’m sure you’re aware Tony was in the most recent issue with Checchetto on art!
    Last edited by Nanashi; 09-02-2021 at 05:15 AM.
    - George Orwell

- Voltair

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    I’m sure you’re aware Tony was in the most recent issue with Checchetto on art!
    Yeah I saw it. My brother told me about it. Me and my brother have this deal we’re no matter what at least one of us has Daredevil on our pull list.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark