Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
The definition of 'outside the multiverse that seems to apply to the Utopian Parallel also applies to Limbo and many other dimensions. It's just another dimension that's outside of normal space-time but can still interact with the regular multiverse. Teleporting to and from there seems to be no more impressive than teleporting to and from Limbo. Unless you mean something else that isn't readily available online. I can't even find an example of her teleporting to or from the Utopian Parallel since she actually came to earth as a child before her powers manifested. Teleporting out of a literal void of nothing after erasing Limbo from existence and back from wherever Eternity lives would seem to be much more impressive feats or at the very least closer to what I'd call being outside the multiverse. If it's something else that isn't on any wiki please let me know.

And then again, since her powers seem to come entirely from Wiccan in his Demiurge form, I don't think she counts any more than a Phoenix-powered person would count against Jean. I wasn't aware of the source of her powers until right now. My reading is that such outside interference disqualifies a person which is why I'm saying Limbo might give Illyana a boost in order to disqualify her.
That's not at all what I'm talking about. Nice try thinking so.

But I'm referring to the Ultimates run when i spoke of her teleportation feat.