Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Considering where we are it's probably a risky move, but I would say that you shouldn't trust CBR articles too much, unless they are written by Cronin.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adset View Post
    Are the Knights of the Pendragon series worth it to a Union Jack fan, or would I be better off doing a Wiki or issue summary online? I think IÂ’ve read *most* Joey Chapman appearances, but Knights is something thatÂ’s always eluded me.
    If you are a Union Jack/Joey Chapman hardcore fan and completist, then yes. Joey is a regular member and major player from issue 7 of the first run and all of the second run. But be warned, this is not the regular Union Jack we're used to. He gets s new suit a la 90s style (massive chest and shoulders) and is massively beefed up as he is bestowed with Pendragon magic. If you didn't know it was Joey Chapman, then you would have no idea it was Union Jack. If you prefer his jack-the-lad/street fighter/secret agent form, then Knights may be not for you as it focuses on magic, fantasy, alternate universes.