Page 103 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2114

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    On the MCU front:
    spoilers:
    We now have our Kid Loki. That leaves Iron Lad, Prodigy and Noh-Varr. Though they may be replaced by Kamala Echo and Yelena
    end of spoilers
    Still missing Teddy can't have B without T MCU would get crucified.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Right, forgot. I'm guessing Prodigy won't make the cut since they don't want to do mutants just yet, and Noh Varr isn't as fun as Kamala so I don't mind him getting the boot. I think they're going to finally simplify Kangs backstory so I don't think Jonas is involved. Maybe Ironheart fills his spot.
    Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 06-30-2021 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Right, forgot. I'm guessing Prodigy won't make the cut since they don't want to do mutants just yet, and Noh Varr isn't as fun as Kamala so I don't mind him getting the boot. I think they're going to finally simplify Kangs backstory so I don't think Jonas is involved. Maybe Ironheart fills his spot.
    Honetsly the way their bringing in the major YA members has me seriously thinking their going traditional YA I truly don't believe Kamala & Riri will have anything to do with the team, especially since I hear Marvel isn't really pleased with Kamala's actress don't know how true that is though, besides roster is already huge as it I could see them bringing in Teddy, & have Nate pop up in Ant Man skip Jonas all together especially since Vision is already still around.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Not sure Kid Loki's going to stick around for YA. My guess...

Teddy might be brought in via Captain marvel 2
    Iron Lad is certainly going to be switched with Riri at this point
    Prodigy is gonna be shifted to Kamala
    Noh Varr, is a hard one, but I don't see him joining.

So the roster would be:

Billy, Tommy, Teddy, Kate, Eli, Cassie, Riri, Kamala, America, Echo, that's ten teens, not an easy group to work with. They may just start with one group and then move into another.

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Preview for The Last Annihilation SWORD issue, which imo makes it pretty clear this event is what was foreshadowed at the end of Aftermath, unless spoilers:
    Glah Ree being with him is a red herring
    end of spoilers

https://comicbook.com/comics/amp/new...mpression=true

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    Preview for The Last Annihilation SWORD issue, which imo makes it pretty clear this event is what was foreshadowed at the end of Aftermath, unless spoilers:
    Glah Ree being with him is a red herring
    end of spoilers

https://comicbook.com/comics/amp/new...mpression=true
    Well we know Teddy lives & it seems his Sword is gonna be whole in the Wiccan & Hulking special issue so I'm not worried the old man saved the King that's all we needed from him. Wondering where's Billy, & if this issue they gonna spill the beans on his mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I hear Marvel isn't really pleased with Kamala's actress don't know how true that is though,
    That doesn't make any sense. Why would they have a problem with Kamala's actress? She's already confirmed for The Marvels, the sequel to Captain Marvel, after her show is done.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Tommy Gala look by Lukas Werneck:

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Honetsly the way their bringing in the major YA members has me seriously thinking their going traditional YA I truly don't believe Kamala & Riri will have anything to do with the team, especially since I hear Marvel isn't really pleased with Kamala's actress don't know how true that is though, besides roster is already huge as it I could see them bringing in Teddy, & have Nate pop up in Ant Man skip Jonas all together especially since Vision is already still around.
    Source?

10char

IDK bruh like I said IDK how true the Kamala rumor is that was just the word all over the blogs/twitter a month back it's probably BS.

It's obvious comicsgate style bullshit like how they apparently "weren't happy with Brie Larson" too LOL.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I have been so busy this past week that I barely had time to comment here, but I was really happy to get confirmation about Jack Veal playing Kid Loki! He looked so good, too. I really liked his shaggy hair. Really curious to see how they'll develop the character, and how/if he'll fit in their YA plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Not sure Kid Loki's going to stick around for YA. My guess...

Teddy might be brought in via Captain marvel 2
    Iron Lad is certainly going to be switched with Riri at this point
    Prodigy is gonna be shifted to Kamala
    Noh Varr, is a hard one, but I don't see him joining.

So the roster would be:

Billy, Tommy, Teddy, Kate, Eli, Cassie, Riri, Kamala, America, Echo, that's ten teens, not an easy group to work with. They may just start with one group and then move into another.
    Not sure how Kamala is a replacement for David at all. Unless you decide to recreate the Tommy/David dynamic with Tommy/Kamala instead because they're both from NJ. lol

I don't think Echo will have anything to do with the YA at all. I'm not even sure if she's supposed to be a teen in Hawkeye, and her introduction there is already leading to her own solo show, so she doesn't really need the team.

I think Noh-Varr has a much bigger chance of making it into the team than anyone else completely unrelated being brought in, honestly. The director of The Marvels already said she is a fan of Gillen's Young Avengers, so I can see her bringing both Teddy and Noh through the movie. Or maybe just one of them, with the other being set up through Secret Invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That doesn't make any sense. Why would they have a problem with Kamala's actress? She's already confirmed for The Marvels, the sequel to Captain Marvel, after her show is done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Source?

10char
    It was a random Reddit comment saying they heard from someone Marvel wasn't impressed with her acting abilities, and then We Got This Covered used this as a source for their bullshit website. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Tommy Gala look by Lukas Werneck:

I'm glad Werneck is drawing The Trial Of Magneto, 'cause getting Tommy/Billy content from him will be just.... chef's kiss.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Jim Cheung's old concept art for Stature's mask from 2005. I had never seen these before. Pretty cool.

I think I like the bottom line ones the better. It really gives off that Ant-Man legacy vibe, something we never really got from her final Stature look.

A and H remind me of Jesse Quick (a DC hero who also wears a blonde ponytail, often with a visor).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The America retcon is such garbage, it makes no sense it does away with everything without addressing the grandmother if that's just a fever dream, or how the Demiurge comes into play a literal mess she's worse than Rivera.