Page 106 of 141 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2114

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Also to be fair he does sense something but he doesn't have the time because as you say he's kind of in deep space saving the universe.
    Precisely.
    Now who is kissing who in your previous post, babe?

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Precisely.
    Now who is kissing who in your previous post, babe?
    spoilers:
    gotgkiss.jpg
    end of spoilers The royal family got planets to save.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    spoilers:
    gotgkiss.jpg
    end of spoilers The royal family got planets to save.
    Well this explains why he was nowhere to be seen when Teddy gets his ass kicked in SWORD next week.

Respectfully, Billy is deeeeeeep in space.
    Also I dunno if "weird vibes" translates to precog. He said he had said weird vibes since the Gala. And then quantified that by specifying it was like something bad happened to someone close to him. So if anything, he "sensed a disturbance in the Chaos Force" or something. He didn't predict Wanda's death. But her death does seem to have hit his magical radar.
    The fact he says it's like something bad happened to "someone close to him" doesn't read like a random "magical radar" that anyone else would have felt. Probably more related to the whole ~connected by soul~ thing, like he would have felt the same if it was Tommy, or Wanda would if it was one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    The fact he says it's like something bad happened to "someone close to him" doesn't read like a random "magical radar" that anyone else would have felt. Probably more related to the whole ~connected by soul~ thing, like he would have felt the same if it was Tommy, or Wanda would if it was one of them.
    100% agree. I was being silly about that whole chaos force nonsense comment. I apologize for misrepresenting.
    I agree that its because its WANDA that he got "vibes". He isn't necessarily gonna get "vibes" about any other Krakoan stuff or have some kind of vision about it.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCanada View Post
    The fact that they're having Kang appear in Ant-Man strongly suggests that Cassie's history with him will come into play, but I'm not sure there's going to be a "young" Nathaniel, because Jonathan Majors is only 7 years older than Kathryn Newton. If they were going to cast a different actor, I would assume they'd have wanted somebody older than Majors to play the main Kang.
    I didn't realize the age gap between Jonathan and Kathryn was relatively small like that. It's... a little weird. I also thought it was strange they didn't go with someone older for Kang, but I think they can find a way to make it work. After all, Kang doesn't have to be as old as Majors is. Didn't He Who Remains actually state he's much older than he looks? I guess this could apply to Kang as well. And there's always make-up and CGI...

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    After years of trashy, shitty, basic headcanons!! Anthony is supposedly gonna give us flashbacks on how Teddy & Billy met!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/meakoopa/...86195130912768
    That's what their short story on Marvel's Voices should've been! Thank you Anthony for always keeping us fed!

Respectfully, Billy is deeeeeeep in space.
    Then Tommy would've found a way to tell someone who could send him a message or something. My point is that I don't buy that Tommy would find Wanda's body and not tell anyone right away. Apparently the Hellfire Gala has been over for a while when GOTG #16 takes place, and we know Teddy has contacts all over the galaxy (he even mentioned being in touch with Paibok to talk about Krakoa this latest issue). If they haven't been informed yet, the only conclusion I can draw is that nobody outside of Krakoa has been officially informed about Wanda's murder, which leaves us to wonder what the hell Tommy is doing in the meantime.

Also I dunno if "weird vibes" translates to precog. He said he had said weird vibes since the Gala. And then quantified that by specifying it was like something bad happened to someone close to him. So if anything, he "sensed a disturbance in the Chaos Force" or something. He didn't predict Wanda's death. But her death does seem to have hit his magical radar.
    Maybe precog wasn't the right word, but Billy being able to feel Wanda's death definitely fits in a clairvoyant kind of powerset. It's not the first time he's exhibited this kind of sensorial ability, though. He's been able to locate people/things by thinking about them in the past. And technically, he also fits in the precog category when you think about his ability to see multiple different futures like he did in Death's Head anyway.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 07-21-2021 at 01:54 PM.

Clairvoyance is also MCU little Billy's thing I could see them trying to incorporate it more into his comic appearances for that reason alone, maybe more consistent telepathy gets added aswell skys the limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    If they haven't been informed yet, the only conclusion I can draw is that nobody outside of Krakoa has been officially informed about Wanda's murder, which leaves us to wonder what the hell Tommy is doing in the meantime.
    Sure sure sure. I struggle to accept that Prodigy, and his X-Factor friends, would allow Tommy to be psychically violated. Convinced to stay while they try to solve this? Sure.
    Its very possible that members of Krakoa -- particularly those with authority -- are insistent they control the narrative to avoid assumptions and further ill opinion of their nation.

"Avenger killed at Mutant Party" would be highly problematic for optics.

What drives me bonkers when it comes to content that spans through several titles from different houses (Guardians, X-Men, Avengers, etc) is the TIME LINE. I know, I know, we shouldn't overthink it because that's just asking for a migraine but with Wanda being mentioned in Duggan's launch issue of X-Men, and then again we get mention (as you pointed out) in Guardians, but also the whole Trial of Magneto isn't till next month -- it feeeeels like its already taking too long to address. Like they're just sitting around -- which of course they can't be. That's absurd. We the readers are literally the ones sitting around waiting. haha And its driving some of us (me!!) mad.

Kang the Conqueror #1 Variant Cover with YA in classic costumes.

I think Teddy should have dark hair here, as his first costume did.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnito View Post
    I think Teddy should have dark hair here, as his first costume did.
    True but Billy is also in his first Wiccan costume not Asguardian

Definitely inconsistent, considering Kate's in her Hawkingbird get up from before she chose to specifically emulate Hawkeye.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Sure sure sure. I struggle to accept that Prodigy, and his X-Factor friends, would allow Tommy to be psychically violated. Convinced to stay while they try to solve this? Sure.
    Its very possible that members of Krakoa -- particularly those with authority -- are insistent they control the narrative to avoid assumptions and further ill opinion of their nation.

"Avenger killed at Mutant Party" would be highly problematic for optics.
    That's what I meant. Not that David himself would do any harm to Tommy, but IF something was done to him to stop him from running his mouth, it came from the more shady people at the top of the food chain on Krakoa. Even if David wouldn't do such thing... can we honestly say the same about some people on The Quiet Council?

As for Tommy being convinced to not tell anyone... I don't know. It really doesn't fit his impulsive/erratic personality to keep a secret THIS big. I don't know if anyone could convince him that not telling Wanda's loved ones is ''right'' for any reason, but we'll see.

What a throwback! Never thought I'd see Hawkingbird in official Marvel art in 2021.

Maybe it's just a variant, but considering this book will actually feature the much awaited return of young Nate, I actually think it's very possible this could low-key be a sequel to Children's Crusade. Let's keep an eye on this book, 'cause it could actually be quite important for YA lore.

Ok 1 supposedly the Young Avengers will have about 2 cameos in Kang the Conqueror issue's1 & 2 the writer tweeted it we might even see how the OG team formed.

Also in Sword today Teddy was really holding his own I'm shocked Empyre had me thinking my boy was just gonna get fucked up, but even before Captain Glory showed up Teddy was seemingly doing hella damage to the mindless 1's by himself so go off T we sleep on him, also they still didn't tell him about Wanda when SWORD came to the rescue, my theory that most of the hatred for the pretender moniker was all Billy was true Teddy said it himself. Oh and apparently Billy isn't struggling at all over on his planet the Demiurge is that bitch but we been knew that.

Oh I forgot SWORD was blocking Teddy communications grinch ass bitch Abigail done had her spies on the Throneworld, basically they blocked all communications, & saved Teddy at the very last second on the basis he'll owe them one when the Wanda bomb drops.