Page 93 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2114

I feel like Billy and Teddy are such fanboys that if Teddy was stuck in Doom's body he'd take the mask off bc they'd want to know what the scars look like.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    I feel like Billy and Teddy are such fanboys that if Teddy was stuck in Doom's body he'd take the mask off bc they'd want to know what the scars look like.
    That would be a funny way to get Doom to switch back, real fast.

"Hey Doom, what happens if I take this off?"

"NNNOOOOO! I forbid it!"

"Do you? Do you really?"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    That would be a funny way to get Doom to switch back, real fast.

"Hey Doom, what happens if I take this off?"

"NNNOOOOO! I forbid it!"

"Do you? Do you really?"
    Out of the loop alert, but haven't Doom's facial scar been healed?

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Out of the loop alert, but haven't Doom's facial scar been healed?
    In classic Marvel fashion, they found a way to disfigure his face again at the end of his Iron Man run so they could make him return to his status quo.

In this Mother's Day, I just thought about how all the gay Young Avengers have two moms somehow.

True for most of them. Wiccan and Speed obviously have Scarlet Witch, and Mrs Kaplan and Mrs Shepherd. Hulkling has Anelle and Mary-Jo Altman. America has two Moms, and presumably her father is a sperm donor considering the Moms are obviously lesbian too. Loki has two mothers too (he's adopted, which is why he's Laufeyson and not Odinson like Thor). What about Prodigy though? Are you counting Dani Moonstar as his second mother, from when she was in charge of the Academy X era New Mutants? She did officially adopt one of the others (Elixir), but not him.

It's not even just the gays who have extra parents. Cassie basically has two Dads (Scott, and her mother's new partner).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    True for most of them. Wiccan and Speed obviously have Scarlet Witch, and Mrs Kaplan and Mrs Shepherd. Hulkling has Anelle and Mary-Jo Altman. America has two Moms, and presumably her father is a sperm donor considering the Moms are obviously lesbian too. Loki has two mothers too (he's adopted, which is why he's Laufeyson and not Odinson like Thor). What about Prodigy though? Are you counting Dani Moonstar as his second mother, from when she was in charge of the Academy X era New Mutants? She did officially adopt one of the others (Elixir), but not him.

It's not even just the gays who have extra parents. Cassie basically has two Dads (Scott, and her mother's new partner).
    I did think about how Loki had two too, and obviously Tommy. But I did say GAY specifically, not all the queer ones lol.

According to JDW's opinion, Billy and Tommy have a place in Krakoa

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Although I feel them wanting a place depends on the views of their family.

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    And by that, rhaenylis means that the question was posed:

AIPT: Last week, we talked about that “Pretender” Wanda Maximoff. This week, X-Fan Gerro Gege had a question about her kids. Do Billy Kaplan and Tommy Shepard have a place on Krakoa? Also, Jordan, I’m not sure if that question’s asking about a physical place on Krakoa, like an apartment, or a place like, part of Krakoan society. So answer however you’d like!

Jordan: Honestly, I’m going to tell you the direct truth. This is hotly debated among Marvel editors. Some say yes. Some say no. I say yes, but there are those who say no. I think that it remains to be seen. I think an answer will come — a definitive answer will come, but for now, it certainly seems like they should to me. But there you are.

For me, as an X-head first and foremost, I am elated that members of the X house feel this way.

Tommy's actually been to Krakoa, in X-Factor, right? I think Billy is less likely to want to - because of his powers, he's closer to Scarlet Witch, who the mutants despise because she caused a mass depowering.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I have to agree with Journey.
    Billy's priorities are intrinsically bound ELSEWHERE. Krakoa, in my humble opinion, and all that its wrought, is AMAZING, but Billy is a newly wedded mega witch living in space with his Emperor husband having WILD space adventures. So even if Krakao is on his radar (probably?) his focus is very much ELSEWHERE.
    And if Billy WERE to find his way to Krakoa for whatever reason (or SWORD) I'd be very curious at the reception he'd receive or if he'd come in with any biases of his own.

That being said I'm still ravenous for Ewing to bring Teddy AND Billy into the SWORD title because, well, more appearances = YES.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    In classic Marvel fashion, they found a way to disfigure his face again at the end of his Iron Man run so they could make him return to his status quo.
    Well, that's annoying.

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Dang, according to the Trial of Magneto press release they put out, X-Factor is ending at #10 :/ hopefully, they'll add David to another book, X-affiliated or not.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...to-august-2021

This means that GOTG, SWORD, and America's book are the only upcoming books with substantial YA character involvement for now (at least, that I know of, plz correct me if I'm wrong!)
    Last edited by Waking Replica; 05-10-2021 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    Dang, according to the Trial of Magneto press release they put out, X-Factor is ending at #10 :/ hopefully David gets added to another book, X-affiliated or not.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...to-august-2021

This means that GOTG, SWORD, and America's books are the only upcoming books with substantial YA character involvement for now (at least, that I know of, plz correct me if I'm wrong!)
    X-Factor is canceled after ten excellent issues while Excalibur continues to ruin great characters
    It hurts