Page 64 of 141 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast

I can't even enjoy Teddy's sword knowing Ewing is just gonna have it destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    It IS a magic sword -- so maybe it just needs to be put back together. If only Teddy knew a near-omnipotent sorcerer type.

Amazing Member

It may not, Ewing said in an interview about either GOTG or SWORD or Marvel Cosmic in general, I can’t remember, that he had this darker storyline for the future involving one or both of those teams, but is changing the arc to be not as dark since “we’ve had enough dark things in the world recently”. I wish I could find the actual interview, but I took it to mean maybe that aftermath scene won’t be as dark when we get it.

I do like that the sword has a hybrid name being a symbol of each race. Maybe they’ll change teddy’s name from Hulkling to Dorrek-vell to update his code name too, but I doubt it.

edit: found it, and its more of me reading into things..maybe...

https://www.cbr.com/al-ewing-guardia...age-interview/

Originally, this was all heading to a darker place, but - possibly because the world's endured enough darkness recently - once I was in the thick of it, I ended up tacking towards something brighter and more positive, and that led to the idea of the Guardians as a superhero team in a more official capacity.
    Last edited by gch230; 04-09-2021 at 10:51 AM. Reason: add link

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

So, I was thinking.... with Eli being a law student now, how would you feel about him having She-Hulk or Daredevil as a mentor? I'm leaning more towards Jen just because she's more fun as a character, and also more connected to the Avengers. I really like the idea of Eli being the protege of a lawyer superhero, learning law by day, fighting crime by night; that sort of thing. I think it's a good premise for an Eli-led book, if we ever get one.

Ugh, don't remind me. I wonder how long it'll take until Ewing reveals what that was about. I hope it doesn't drag for too long.

Star Prince, son of Wiccan and Hulkling apparently conceived by Teddy shapeshifting to a female form, by Jorge Santamaria Garcia (from CBR's Line it is Drawn).

https://www.cbr.com/what-would-their...-like-gallery/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

Is this a canon character?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Star Prince, son of Wiccan and Hulkling apparently conceived by Teddy shapeshifting to a female form, by Jorge Santamaria Garcia (from CBR's Line it is Drawn).

https://www.cbr.com/what-would-their...-like-gallery/
    Well we know Tigra got pregnant because a female Skrull shapeshifted into Hank Pym.

So I suppose a male Skrull could shift into a female and get pregnant.
    Last edited by Will Evans; 04-10-2021 at 07:25 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Well we know Tigra got pregnant because a female Skrull shapeshifted into Hank Pym.

So I suppose a male Skrull and shoe shift into a female and get pregnant.
    I didn't know that was possible. Has it ever happened?

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Why would he be red though? He looks more like Adam Warlocks kid than Billy's

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Why would he be red though? He looks more like Adam Warlocks kid than Billy's
    Ugh this, we've seen to my knowledge at least 2 different incarnations of Billy & Teddy's potential future offspring both were Green if my memory serves me! Also I strongly get the feeling Billy would sooner pull a Wanda & make more Mephisto babies then insert the full might of the Demiurge into a female Teddy.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I didn't know that was possible. Has it ever happened?
    Tigra was the only instance I know of. But in this case the Skrull only needed to be male for conception.

I imagine it would be hard for a male Skrull to turn female for conception, but then stay in female form until it lays the Skrull egg.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Tigra was the only instance I know of. But in this case the Skrull only needed to be male for conception.

I imagine it would be hard for a male Skrull to turn female for conception, but then stay in female form until it lays the Skrull egg.
    I remember the Tigra situation but wasn't the Skrull already male?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I remember the Tigra situation but wasn't the Skrull already male?
    No, she was female

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Criti_Noll_(Earth-616)

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Criti...ne)_(Earth-616)

Ultimate Member

Oh, I forgot. I kept thinking he was male. I guess it is possible

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

I really hate the whole; "Teddy shapeshifting into a female to get pregnant thing". It's completely unnecessary. Teddy has already been confirmed to be able to shapeshift his internal organs and once moved his brain into a different part of his body than his head. Billy and Teddy could have sex as they normally do and Teddy would only need to do a bit of internal rearranging to become pregnant.