Page 35 of 141 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Honestly if he hasn't I'm cool with that I really enjoy the current versions of Billy and Tommy if they got aged up offscreen or killed the story would feel incomplete for me.
    I highly doubt the boys were or will be killed or aged-up offscreen. There's also an alleged leak that claims that at the end of WandaVision: spoilers:
    Wanda is "on the run" with Billy while Tommy's fate is "unknown".
    end of spoilers Although I'm not sure of the credibility of this rumour.

Also I like the current ten-year old versions of Billy and Tommy too, but I've just been so impatient to finally see gay characters in the MCU and I've been waiting for WandaVision specifically to give us teenage Wiccan. And I'm starting to get worried we won't see the "real" Wiccan until Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness, and who knows when we'll actually start seeing MCU movies again.
    Last edited by MasterOfMagnetism; 02-19-2021 at 06:27 PM.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

spoilers:
    Really curious to find out what happened to Billy and Tommy. Obviously, whatever it is, it's probably not good. Agatha is sick and twisted and probably wanted them for some satanic ritual or some **** like that.

I find it interesting that the episode doubled down on Billy's powers. We didn't even see Tommy using his at all, but Billy couldn't turn his off for some reason. Maybe they just did it to foreshadow that he felt something was off about Agnes, but who knows... maybe there was another reason.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    Your reactions in the WandaVision thread had me cackling, girl.

Anyway I'm starting to get scared that the reason that we still don't know who's playing teenage Billy is... because teenage Billy hasn't been cast yet.
    Yeah, I'm starting to feel that too. What makes me think that we might get them as teenagers, though, is the fact that spoilers:
    Agatha killed Sparky for SOME REASON. They emphasized that much. In episode 5, we see that the twins are overwhelmed by the loss and grief, and want to age up to get over those feelings. Unless there was some OTHER ulterior motive, it does seem like Agatha's plan included grooming the twins up until adolescence so she could do.... something with them. If that is the case, they might need to age them up to get to that plot point.
    end of spoilers

At the end of the day, I think it will all come down to whether the Skrull refugee is Teddy or not. If he is, then I do think the show probably wanted to cast teenage Billy and Tommy at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Yeah, I'm starting to feel that too. What makes me think that we might get them as teenagers, though, is the fact that spoilers:
    Agatha killed Sparky for SOME REASON. They emphasized that much. In episode 5, we see that the twins are overwhelmed by the loss and grief, and want to age up to get over those feelings. Unless there was some OTHER ulterior motive, it does seem like Agatha's plan included grooming the twins up until adolescence so she could do.... something with them. If that is the case, they might need to age them up to get to that plot point.
    end of spoilers

At the end of the day, I think it will all come down to whether the Skrull refugee is Teddy or not. If he is, then I do think the show probably wanted to cast teenage Billy and Tommy at the same time.
    I still think the missing person that Woo is looking for is going to be Teddy, but that might not be revealed until a post-credits scene or something like that in the final episode.

Can we also talk about how weird it is that WandaVision seems to be portraying Billy's most prominent power is... telepathy?

Can we also talk about how weird it is that WandaVision seems to be portraying Billy's most prominent power is... telepathy?
    I don't find it weird because I think they just wanted to show he's similar to Wanda in some way, and she started with a basic telepathy/telekinesis in the MCU (but look at her now!). Billy is just a child, so I don't think they're gonna go all out with his powers yet. But as we saw in episode 6 with his glowing blue energy signature blocking Tommy's speed, he probably can do more that we haven't seen yet.

I don't find it weird because I think they just wanted to show he's similar to Wanda in some way, and she started with a basic telepathy/telekinesis in the MCU (but look at her now!). Billy is just a child, so I don't think they're gonna go all out with his powers yet. But as we saw in episode 6 with his glowing blue energy signature blocking Tommy's speed, he probably can do more that we haven't seen yet.
    Yeah, I get that it won't just be telepathy. But the thing is they're already making it seem like Billy has stronger telepathy than Wanda, he sensed when Vision was in danger and she needed him to tell her what was happening, and Billy could spoilers:
    sense that Agnes is "quiet on the inside" when apparently Wanda can't/couldn't?
    end of spoilers

It just gives me the feeling that they're going to portray telepathy as his "main" power, so to speak.

Yeah, I get that it won't just be telepathy. But the thing is they're already making it seem like Billy has stronger telepathy than Wanda, he sensed when Vision was in danger and she needed him to tell her what was happening, and Billy could spoilers:
    end of spoilers

It just gives me the feeling that they're going to portray telepathy as his "main" power, so to speak.
    Their giving his telepathy more shine in the MCU than they do in the comics cause O know Billy does have telepathic abilities but they've never been a clutch move for him I hope soon they go into his repeated word self-help spell process next episode cause that's what makes his powers so unique

I just noticed that Xochitl Gomez followed Elijah Richardson, Kathryn Newton and Hailee Steinfeld all around the same time recently on Instagram. Not saying it means anything, because she followed other Marvel actors unrelated to Young Avengers too, but I just thought it was nice that she seems interested in/supportive of other YA actors.

Which makes me think.... if the rumors about Billy and Tommy being in Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness are true, and they are being played by older actors, then it's entirely possible she will or is already following them on Instagram, if they have one. Let the investigation begin.

end of spoilers

I like that Billy is exhibiting skills that Wanda hasn't. I think it's a cool way to make him be similar to her, but still stand out somehow. I hope they can find a way to make Tommy feel more unique and special too.

Incredible Member

I like that Billy is exhibiting skills that Wanda hasn't. I think it's a cool way to make him be similar to her, but still stand out somehow. I hope they can find a way to make Tommy feel more unique and special too.
    They just need to acknowledge the exploding thing they had him do in the comics that they kind of forgot about.

Amazing Member

My (unlikely) take is Billy is hearing all the possible realities but he doesn’t know how to control it yet, so we’ll get him to do the self-help book chanting to get it under control and target it for what he needs. It’s incredibly unlikely and probably disproven next week, but for now that’s my theory.

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gch230 View Post
    My (unlikely) take is Billy is hearing all the possible realities but he doesn’t know how to control it yet, so we’ll get him to do the self-help book chanting to get it under control and target it for what he needs. It’s incredibly unlikely and probably disproven next week, but for now that’s my theory.
    I have a sorta similar theory, but more so that the reason why Agatha wants the twins (but more specifically Billy) is that he can access the multiverse, see the all possible futures, and bring things from other universes into his own. spoilers:
    Whoever she's working for (whether it's Mephisto, Nightmare, Chthon, or whoever else) wants in to the MCU universe, but needs someone to actually bring him in. Maybe since Wanda's a nexus being, she can't directly pull from the multiverse, but her kids can for whatever reason, which is why she was pushed to have them, with the off chance that one got that power
    end of spoilers

Elijah Richardson posted a picture on his IG confirming he'll be on Disney+, but then people started to post about him being Eli/Patriot in the comments and he changed the caption to remove the Disney+ part. LOL

Speaking of casting, random fun fact: I went down a rabbit hole trying to figure out why Jackson Robert Scott is credited as ''Billy Reference'' in WandaVision and find out some people saying that Jackson was originally cast as Billy on the show. He allegedly had shot his scenes and everything when the pandemic hit, but couldn't return after the break, so they recast him with Julian Hilliard halfway through. That explains why some scenes of Billy in episode 7 looked weirdly edited. Also, Billy now holds the record of most recast MCU character ever.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 02-22-2021 at 07:49 AM.

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Was scrolling through my tl and saw that the KiB one shot was coming out next week! Time really flies lmao! But the reason I bring that up (besides reminding everyone to try and support the one shot so that Marvel sees monetary interest, as well as social media hype!!) is that it also happens to coincide with the WV finale, so I wonder if that was planned (which, poor comic Wanda, her mini gets delayed and her son gets the synergy of the finale of her own show) I wonder if we'll be getting a cute trailer to accompany it

Elijah Richardson posted a picture on his IG confirming he'll be on Disney+, but then people starting to post about him being Eli/Patriot in the comments and he changed the caption to remove the Disney+ part. LOL

Speaking of casting, random fun fact: I went down a rabbit role trying to figure out why Jackson Robert Scott is credited as ''Billy Reference'' in WandaVision and find out some people saying that Jackson was originally cast as Billy on the show. He allegedly had shot his scenes and everything when the pandemic hit, but couldn't return after the break, so they recast him with Julian Hilliard halfway through. That explains why some scenes of Billy in episode 7 looked weirdly edited. Billy is officially the MCU character with the most recasts ever. LOL
    I saw that lmaoooo, good for him though! Looking forward to his Eli!

And that's interesting, I wonder how much ended up on the cutting room floor post pandemic spoilers:
    I remember Charles Murphy said they filmed in a high school, so I wonder if that had to get cut because of safety issues
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    I saw that lmaoooo, good for him though! Looking forward to his Eli!

And that's interesting, I wonder how much ended up on the cutting room floor post pandemic spoilers:
    I remember Charles Murphy said they filmed in a high school, so I wonder if that had to get cut because of safety issues
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, I'm starting to think that whole story ended up cut from the show, OR they ended up using the location for something else. Like, maybe that library from episode 2 was shot at the school. There's also the second dialogue from the Tommy audition, which doesn't seem to fit the show anymore, UNLESS spoilers:
    when Tommy talks about feeling sorry that he couldn't protect Billy, he's talking about Agatha hurting him. We all assumed it was a bully at school, but considering how episode 7 ended... that seems more likely now.
    end of spoilers

Also, I think Isaiah Knott's character might've been cut from the show or he was just an extra. His credits were removed from IMDB, and the actress who implied to be his sister on the show confirmed she was just a background extra for episode 6. So much for people thinking he was gonna be relevant to Billy's story somehow...

Isaiah's "boy next door" : I noticed a boy and girl "next door" during the confrontation between Monica & Wanda. Perhaps that was it. They were just watching and the girl was closing the trunk of her car I think.?

I forgot KIB was next week how neat I hope we get to see the new throneworld IDK if it was in Empyre really curious to see where my Kings Call home now.