Page 18 of 141 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Yeah, I was wondering about that. He's not the Flash, it should have taken him an hour to 'run' from the US to Krakoa, and Krakoa has all sorts of awesome defenses these days, thanks to Forge, Black Tom, etc.

But if he could just pop through a gate...
    Didn't Tommy beat Billy to Genosha from his house, despite Billy teleporting, in their YA Presents issue? Or am I misremembering?

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    Didn't Tommy beat Billy to Genosha from his house, despite Billy teleporting, in their YA Presents issue? Or am I misremembering?
    Beat him to both Genosha, & Wundagore just read it!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Why would I come to this thread and talk about it when I've talked about it in the X-Boards? For what that makes no sense.
    just pointing it out

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Also, if you didn't know, Empyre (main book, Emperor Hulkling, Aftermath), GOTG, and XFactor were all nominated for GLAAD awards!!

https://www.cbr.com/glaad-old-guard-...mpression=true

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    Also, if you didn't know, Empyre (main book, Emperor Hulkling, Aftermath), GOTG, and XFactor were all nominated for GLAAD awards!!

https://www.cbr.com/glaad-old-guard-...mpression=true
    Looking through the list, Guardians and X-Factor were nominated too! I hope that Empyre wins, but it's nice to see that Noh's and David's books were also given a nod!

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

Didn't Prodigy tried to steal Ted from Billy? and now he's banging with Billy's brother, girl i-

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post
    Didn't Prodigy tried to steal Ted from Billy? and now he's banging with Billy's brother, girl i-
    It's so gloriously messy!!

I feel like that has been so overblown by the fandom. A kiss that Prodigy immediately regreted after was hardly an attempt to steal somebody's man

So Leah was asked on Twitter if this confirms mutant Tommy & Billy by extension sis said keep reading it's a mystery meaning we're likely getting an answer!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/mymonster...85206919032833

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    I feel like that has been so overblown by the fandom. A kiss that Prodigy immediately regreted after was hardly an attempt to steal somebody's man
    When you lock lips with someone who has a boyfriend and then give them advice immediately after to take a break from said boyfriend, and then you playfully tell said boyfriend not to **** it up after they end their break, even though said boyfriend was seriously pissed a minute beforehand & almost immediately fell back into his own Insecurities after the convo was over, and then dude swapped tongue with twin immediately after this conversation and is now seemingly dating twin, it does come off as a kind of messy situation..... Just saying lol
    Last edited by Journey; 01-28-2021 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    When you lock lips with someone who has a boyfriend and then give them advice immediately after to take a break from said boyfriend, and then you playfully tell said boyfriend not to **** it up after they end their break, even though said boyfriend was seriously pissed a minute beforehand & almost immediately fell back into his own Insecurities after the convo was over, and then dude swapped tongue with twin immediately after this conversation and is now seemingly dating twin, it does come off as a kind of messy situation..... Just saying lol
    Teddy was already doubting his own existence due to Loki & other shenanigans, I think any sensible friend would try to help them get away from the situation that was hurting them for a while

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Teddy was already doubting his own existence due to Loki & other shenanigans, I think any sensible friend would try to help them get away from the situation that was hurting them for a while
    Yeah but they were barely friends, and he had just kissed him it's messy.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    So...has someone been messing with David's memories? If he thinks he died on some night that he did NOT die on then the only thing I can think is memory tampering.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    So...has someone been messing with David's memories? If he thinks he died on some night that he did NOT die on then the only thing I can think is memory tampering.
    I think it could be less memory tampering exactly, and maybe more that the new memories from before he died weren't saved on Cerebro, so he doesn't know what happened.