New WandaVision featurette, in which you can see a bigger clip of that scene of the babies spitting out their pacifiers:

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
Definitely not into a blonde Jewish Billy, but Tommy more resembling Vision/Paul Bettany than Quicksilver would be an interesting twist. I kinda wonder what it would have been like if he was more 'spiritually connected' to his 'father' than his 'mom's' brother, and had some mechanical powers/attributes instead of being a speedster.

That said, I like him being a speedster, too, and it fits his brash characterization, which I wouldn't want to change.
I feel like the show might already be setting up Tommy to be more like Vision. They've been emphasizing Vision having super speed in a way they haven't really done before in the movies. And if you think about it, one of Tommy's abilities, molecule manipulation, which allows him to phase through solid things, is one of Vision's most classic abilities too. So depending on how they frame it, they could find a way to make Tommy a Vision legacy of sorts in the MCU.

Actually, now that I've been thinking about it. If we get the twins with powers in WandaVision, this will be the first time we get a new speedster in the MCU after Quicksilver. It's interesting that that's another thing (besides the gay hero) that we were supposed to get in Eternals, but WandaVision might be doing first now. WandaVision really decided to inadvertently steal the thunder from the Eternals, didn't it? LOL