Page 26 of 141 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    WandaVision leak spoilers spoilers:
    those are their Halloween costumes, like how Wanda's wearing her classic outfit, but they're also like 9
    end of spoilers
    That would explain why Tommy has dark hair. He probably wouldn't get the silver hair until his powers manifest.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That would explain why Tommy has dark hair. He probably wouldn't get the silver hair until his powers manifest.
    Keep in mind...the original twins Wanda created were both brown haired...Tommy's silver hair was after the original twins ceased to exist and the souls were transplanted in new bodies.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

God, I'm seeing so many people on social media saying that spoilers:
    Evan Peters is playing Tommy because his outfit in the leak looks like the one in the Funko. Evan Peters is literally older than Elizabeth Olsen AND WE SAW BILLY AS A KID IN THE LEAK!!! HOW WOULD EVAN PETERS BE THE TWIN OF AN 8-YEAR-OLD??? THE KID AT THE END WAS LIKELY TOMMY TOO!!! He's obviously not playing one of the twins and the most likely explanation is that both Tommy and ''Pietro'' have similar costumes.
    end of spoilers

What's not clicking, people? Use your brains! LOL

Anyway, here's something fun that happened: Xochitl Gomez just casually hinted on a TikTok comment that she shot a scene with Elizabeth Olsen for Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness.

America Chavez interacting with Scarlet Witch and Doctor Strange is definitely not how I imagined her debut in the MCU to be, but I'm not complaining either.

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Promo article from Marvel about America's solo!

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/13...640222724?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post

Oop so it looks like this takes place immediately when she comes to earth so it's safe to assume the Demiurge thing will remain intact & all retcons will be from the failed run.

It takes place after West Coast Avengers and before Outlawed, because the team is still active (their HQ was raided at the end of the one-shot, effectively forcing their disbandment) and is featured. There are flashbacks to her pre-Young Avengers life though.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Well the weird part is spoilers:
    the actual leaked footage shows he DOES have the white hair. It's clearly just like those Halloween spray dyes but it is white
    end of spoilers

What the hell is up with that insane thigh gap?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Considering America's push to stardom began with YA Volume 2 & securing Billy's future as the Demiurge (not the overrated friendship with Kate) was her entire motivation i don't think they'll retcon that. Her solo was so convoluted making her powers just more complicated than need be.
    I thought Kate and Cassie were BFFs?

Quote Originally Posted by SonofScarlet View Post
    What the hell is up with that insane thigh gap?
    It's Carlos Gomez art. Expect nothing less.

Little bit of tea Leah spilled the beans that her & Anthony have been plotting Thinkfast since the beginning (pre Empyre) so for all those who claim she was "forced" to address it in X-Factor or Anthony just did it in Empyre without caring about X-Factor thats not true apparently she wanted to use the character and make this relationship happen.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mymonster...43598846263298

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

From the looks of it, they are still keeping the stuff about her ''landing on Earth'', which implies that she's still from another dimension. But that still leaves the question about where her powers are truly from, since apparently that's about to change. Maybe we'll find out she's still from the Utopian Parallel, but her moms are not exactly who she thought they were? Basically what Gabby Rivera tried to do with the whole Fuertona thing, but this time actually better. I wouldn't be shocked if there is a retcon there to actually say her moms are from Earth, so they could find a way to ground her and turn her into a more realistic latina representation, which is one of the biggest complaints people have about MAC.

Also, interesting bit from the article:

America will definitely be platformed to play a large role in what is to come in the Marvel Universe after this five-issue run as well!
    Looks like there are plans for her after the mini already, which is great to hear! I wonder if MCU synergy has anything to do with her ''getting a larger role in the Marvel Universe''. Like, I wouldn't be shocked at all if she pops up in a Doctor Strange book or event next. And of course, I will absolutely clown myself waiting for the possibility of this meaning a YA relaunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Little bit of tea Leah spilled the beans that her & Anthony have been plotting Thinkfast since the beginning (pre Empyre) so for all those who claim she was "forced" to address it in X-Factor or Anthony just did it in Empyre without caring about X-Factor thats not true apparently she wanted to use the character and make this relationship happen.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mymonster...43598846263298
    If only more writers collaborated like this... we would have a lot less continuity and plot holes issues in comics.

spoilers:
    We had the twins in WandaVision! They're so cute! And the older actors are so good, especially Tommy.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    spoilers:
    We had the twins in WandaVision! They're so cute! And the older actors are so good, especially Tommy.
    end of spoilers
    Seconded, and that surprised me in that I expected the other one to be better (being purposefully vague to avoid spoilers because I'm not saying enough for it to be worthy of spoiler tags).
    Last edited by James Hunter; 02-05-2021 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    Seconded, and that surprised me in that I expected the other one to be better (being purposefully vague to avoid spoilers because I'm not saying enough for it to be worthy of spoiler tags).
    They were about the same honestly both were good IMO.