Page 122 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2114

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I'm starting to fear Billy won't be in TOM at all, and hopefully I'm wrong, but Tommy being wallpaper in the series so far is not giving me a lot of hope.
    I've been thinking for a while that "he's busy in space" would be used as an excuse to keep him out of the whole thing.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Look who's making the rounds on Brazil politics AGAIN. They just don't get tired of promoting them. Their socio-political impact!

Also, this makes for a great meme template. Me at City Council, arguing why we need a new Young Avengers book:

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I've been thinking for a while that "he's busy in space" would be used as an excuse to keep him out of the whole thing.
    That's my fear too, not just for this book, but for others too. Like, stuff where it would make sense for him to appear like Death Of Doctor Strange ignoring him because he's at space. Meanwhile, he doesn't have an ongoing cosmic book anymore either, so he's just in limbo. Ugh.

Anyone here listen to (and also Patron) the Cerebro Podcast? Anthony Oliveira was a special guest for one of the patron exclusive episodes, discussing his Last Annihilation one shot and he answered a bunch of questions about Billy, Teddy, and his hopes of writing them in the future.

Random but with the marvel movie delays I can't help but feel them recasting the Minimoffs is seeming less & less likely to me as time progresses.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Random but with the marvel movie delays I can't help but feel them recasting the Minimoffs is seeming less & less likely to me as time progresses.
    It's only a few months, though

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    It's only a few months, though
    Maybe either way looking at the overall timeline of what we got going on I still doubt, though I wouldn't care either way personally.

Because MOM is being delayed 2 months? It's not like Julian and Jett being 2 months older makes any difference. I'd say they either a)always planned on recasting, b)always planned on keeping them, or c)will only decide when YA goes into production.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Yeah... I don't think this minor delay changed anything. Feige is always three steps ahead with his plans, so if a potential YA is already being discussed or in early development, they probably already know what they're gonna do.

We're really starving for content to discuss, aren't we? We'll probably be until November. Anyway, here's a trailer for Kate's upcoming solo book:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U66elFdltKI

Ultimate Member

Maybe either way looking at the overall timeline of what we got going on I still doubt, though I wouldn't care either way personally.
    I personally doubt it'll heavily affect the timeline of Billy & Tommy returning. A few months will probably not change whether they're aged up or not

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Yeah... I don't think this minor delay changed anything. Feige is always three steps ahead with his plans, so if a potential YA is already being discussed or in early development, they probably already know what they're gonna do.

We're really starving for content to discuss, aren't we? We'll probably be until November. Anyway, here's a trailer for Kate's upcoming solo book:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U66elFdltKI
    The MCU-inspired costume lol...

Maybe y'all right like I said IDC either way frankly despite the characters being introduced O'm not sure if the official YA team is even gonna be a thing so who can say.

Trial of Magneto is Wednesday I hope Tommy & David show up so we can have something to talk about we been dry, Billy would be nice aswell but I'mma hold my breath he might never find out this sh*t went down.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    The MCU-inspired costume lol...
    It seems so blatant and unnecessary .

Not that it looks bad here, but I have the same problem as I do with the show where it looks more like clothes than an actual costume.

(Also she looks kind of younger, but that's just me).

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It seems so blatant and unnecessary .

Not that it looks bad here, but I have the same problem as I do with the show where it looks more like clothes than an actual costume.

(Also she looks kind of younger, but that's just me).
    Maybe she just wears that to work everyday

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    Maybe she just wears that to work everyday
    I guess it's her new "field PI" outfit or something.

Trial of Magneto had both the Minimoffs & David appear today, Billy found out about Wanda seemingly off panel it was annoyingly anticlimactic, Tommy is a total mama's boy good for him. & the twins seemingly took they mama & dipped as if they had a plan will see I guess.