Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Ehhh, Teddy growing up artificially with the twins is a little too close to that annoying plot point from vol 2 where Loki messed with Billy by suggesting he created Teddy via warping reality. I could easily see them using that as a "Wanda makes friends for the twins in her reality!1!1!" which would give them narrative room to ignore the whole hybrid royalty thing and make him a side character instead of a lead come YA project time.

I'm an absolute SUCKER for the childhood friends to adult true love trope, but I would only want it outside of reality warping, just in case they use that excuse to erase it.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    The rumour that Teddy is going to be introduced in WandaVision came out last January and it's a lot more credible now that we know that they were right about a Secret Invasion series being in development. The casting call for Teddy was apparently for someone aged 16-23. https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2020/...t-wandavision/

I doubt we'll see him grow up rapidly though, but he likely is going to be introduced towards the end of the series.
    Oh, another thing, I really hope they casted actors closer to their 20s than actual teens. Given Cassie and Kate's actresses, early 20s would minimize any visual discrepancies, like in the way America's actress has with the aforementioned two, in the team.

Also, in the latest spot, the subtitles name Emma Caufield's character as Dottie. Not close to Anelle in the way Agnes is close to Agatha, BUT, this was written pre Mary-Jo reveal, so if she is Teddy's mom, that was likely the name they went with since she didn't have one.
    Last edited by Waking Replica; 01-14-2021 at 05:17 PM.