Page 78 of 141 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2114

Teddy is appearing in July's S.W.O.R.D #7 (and, based on the solicit which states this is right after the Hellfire Gala, potentially in #6 as well). https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...n-announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Teddy is appearing in July's S.W.O.R.D #7 (and, based on the solicit which states this is right after the Hellfire Gala, potentially in #6 as well). https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...n-announcement
    Ok at this point I do question Billy's lack of appearance I hope it's not like grandma said & he betrays Teddy I trust Ewing but Marvel is shifty I just don't see how they can do this crossover have Mags in the room & not address the elephant.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Ok at this point I do question Billy's lack of appearance I hope it's not like grandma said & he betrays Teddy I trust Ewing but Marvel is shifty I just don't see how they can do this crossover have Mags in the room & not address the elephant.
    Billy is on the cover of the GOTG cover, so he must be on the crossover. That S.W.O.R.D. cover doesn't have most of the GOTG, so it doesn't necessarily means anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Billy is on the cover of the GOTG cover, so he must be on the crossover. That S.W.O.R.D. cover doesn't have most of the GOTG, so it doesn't necessarily means anything.
    And also, if he and Teddy decide together that maaaaaaaaaaaaybe Billy attending an event where his progenitor is more or less consider an "enemy of the state" isn't a great idea -- both for Billy's mental/emotional well being and to avoid any unnecessary tension between the Throne world and Krakoa, then so be it.

Real Talk: Do I WANT to see Billy and Teddy at the Hellfire Gala? 100%!!! I loooooove my space babies and I loooooove my Krakoan Mutants and in a perfect world they would all get along but the unfortunately reality is that any relationship they develop is likely to have challenges and biases -- but if my baby Teddy has shown capable of anything -- its that he CAN foster opposing communities and bring them together. So I remain hopeful.
    Its a complicated thing having so much love for the YOUNG Avengers whilst also a DEVOUT X-Fan. ha ha ha.

I want questions answered & I want drama!!!!
    Last edited by Journey; 04-20-2021 at 07:16 AM.

Ha ha ha ha we KNOOOOOW Journey, we know. ha ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I really hope Eli shows up in the next episode like I just want them to set him up like they did Tommy & Billy they got hella clout from WandaVision I want Eli's treatment in the MCU to be better than it is in the comics.
    I was hoping we would get something more from Eli as well from the most recent episode. He has a ton of untapped potential and I feel like the comics have yet to truly give him his due. As others have mentioned, I want to learn more about his family and get more Eli centered stories.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

We've been getting a lot of Secret Invasion casting announcements lately. They never specify which characters they're playing, but will that stop me from trying to connect that to Teddy's family somehow? Absolutely not. I'm already theorizing about R'Klll and Anelle being on the show. If they announce a young blonde actor on the cast, I will be personally losing my ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    And also, if he and Teddy decide together that maaaaaaaaaaaaybe Billy attending an event where his progenitor is more or less consider an "enemy of the state" isn't a great idea -- both for Billy's mental/emotional well being and to avoid any unnecessary tension between the Throne world and Krakoa, then so be it.

Real Talk: Do I WANT to see Billy and Teddy at the Hellfire Gala? 100%!!! I loooooove my space babies and I loooooove my Krakoan Mutants and in a perfect world they would all get along but the unfortunately reality is that any relationship they develop is likely to have challenges and biases -- but if my baby Teddy has shown capable of anything -- its that he CAN foster opposing communities and bring them together. So I remain hopeful.
    Its a complicated thing having so much love for the YOUNG Avengers whilst also a DEVOUT X-Fan. ha ha ha.
    The Marvel article says that S.W.O.R.D. #7 takes place after the Gala, so Billy and Teddy might not even make it to the event.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 04-20-2021 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    We've been getting a lot of Secret Invasion casting announcements lately. They never specify which characters they're playing, but will that stop me from trying to connect that to Teddy's family somehow? Absolutely not. I'm already theorizing about R'Klll and Anelle being on the show. If they announce a young blonde actor on the cast, I will be personally losing my ****.

The Marvel article says that S.W.O.R.D. #7 takes place after the Gala, so Billy and Teddy might not even make it to the event.
    Emilia Clarke as Anelle?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Emilia Clarke as Anelle?
    If Teddy is a teenager, would she be old enough to play her?

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    If Teddy is a teenager, would she be old enough to play her?
    There are so many age shennanigans in the MCU and in the comics that I'm not even thinking about that... But she's 34, turning 35 this year, so she could have a 15-year old child by giving birth at 20?... They probably wouldn't specify that anyway.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

It seems a lot more likely that she's Brand

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    There are so many age shennanigans in the MCU and in the comics that I'm not even thinking about that... But she's 34, turning 35 this year, so she could have a 15-year old child by giving birth at 20?... They probably wouldn't specify that anyway.
    Ok, but I'd rather see an older actress have a teenage son

But Skrulls may age more slowly

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Ok, but I'd rather see an older actress have a teenage son

But Skrulls may age more slowly
    And with Skrull make up she will be whatever age they say.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    And with Skrull make up she will be whatever age they say.
    That's possible