Page 92 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2114
    Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Realistic theory: not related to Billy at all, will probably be related to Nightmare/other dream dealing Marvel entities.

Crackpot, out of left field theory: he's a cosmic being that will be retroactively explained to be responsible for reincarnating Billy and Tommy/related to the Demiurge lol

Astonishing Member

Would they ever lean on the part of the Demiurge method that made/makes Billy Thor’s Grandfather, Ares & Herc great grandfather etc

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Would they ever lean on the part of the Demiurge method that made/makes Billy Thor’s Grandfather, Ares & Herc great grandfather etc
    The Cosmic fire chicken known as the Phoenix is Thor's Mommy now!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Man, family gathering were already weird enough in the Marvelverse, but Billy's kinda/sorta related to Magneto *and* Thor *and* Mephisto?

Imma just ignore that Phoenix retcon. Gaea got there first. Space fire squawker is just sloppy seconds.

Ooh look what I found on tumblr!! Me thinks Billy is about to snap & wreck Dooms ****!!!

Oooh hoo Hoo !!!! This is exciting! Doom is no dumby. He chose his target very wisely. Can't risk harming Teddy. This should be good.

Ultimate Member

Oh wow, I forgot Doom has that mind-swapping power. I haven't seen him use it in forever!

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Oh wow, I forgot Doom has that mind-swapping power. I haven't seen him use it in forever!
    So that's what he's doing. I was confused there for a sec. LOL

Ewing once again being continuity king!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    So that's what he's doing. I was confused there for a sec. LOL
    Yeah, he just pulled a Jericho, took over Teddy's body.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, he just pulled a Jericho, took over Teddy's body.
    Not quite a Jericho (whose own body disappears when he possesses someone), 'cause Teddy's mind is now in Doom's body! More of a Freaky Friday situation, but I assume it's just Doom showing off, like the drama queen he is, and he's gonna switch back in a second and take control of his battle armored own body again.

Using Teddy's shapeshifting to make his face look all Doom-y? That's a cool visual!
    Last edited by Sutekh; 05-08-2021 at 03:49 AM.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Not quite a Jericho (whose own body disappears when he possesses someone), 'cause Teddy's mind is now in Doom's body! More of a Freaky Friday situation, but I assume it's just Doom showing off, like the drama queen he is, and he's gonna switch back in a second and take control of his battle armored own body again.
    I actually think his plan is a little bit more elaborate than just to show-off. If you look at the full preview, Doom actually wanted to claim Excelsior and Teddy's position as King Of Space. It seems that when he realized the sword only responds to Teddy, he decided to body-swap for that reason. That makes me wonder if he might actually try to stay on Teddy's body. And if Excelsior will be able to tell the difference between their minds/souls. Or if Billy will violently kick his ass out of his husband's body with his magic, as he should!

Using Teddy's shapeshifting to make his face look all Doom-y? That's a cool visual!
    Yeah, that was pretty cool. If he actually manages to stay on Teddy's body for a while, he's gonna have so much fun with his shapeshifting. lol

I actually think his plan is a little bit more elaborate than just to show-off. If you look at the full preview, Doom actually wanted to claim Excelsior and Teddy's position as King Of Space. It seems that when he realized the sword only responds to Teddy, he decided to body-swap for that reason. That makes me wonder if he might actually try to stay on Teddy's body. And if Excelsior will be able to tell the difference between their minds/souls. Or if Billy will violently kick his ass out of his husband's body with his magic, as he should!

Yeah, that was pretty cool. If he actually manages to stay on Teddy's body for a while, he's gonna have so much fun with his shapeshifting. lol
    Nah this is likely to be a 1 issue thing 2 at most cause the SWORD Crossover happens & that's clearly Teddy getting rescued not Doom as he will be at the gala.

Ultimate Member

Excelsior should totally be able to tell the difference, and it would be vaguely funny to see it port back to Teddy's hand, then Doom mind-swaps, and the sword 'ports over to 'Doom's' hand ('cause that's where Teddy is now). But Doom is being written as Batgod level of over the top in this, so who knows.

On the other hand, Doom is notorious for his worst showings being later retconned to 'it was just a Doombot!' and I would laugh and laugh if we saw some future image of Teddy getting his ass kicked or something, and later find out it was actually Doom, in Teddy's body, at the time, and Teddy (in Doom's body) was the one doing the ass-kicking...

Teddy "Yeah, I just kicked my own ass. I'm not sure how to feel about that?"

Billy "Still, kinda hot."

Excelsior should totally be able to tell the difference, and it would be vaguely funny to see it port back to Teddy's hand, then Doom mind-swaps, and the sword 'ports over to 'Doom's' hand ('cause that's where Teddy is now). But Doom is being written as Batgod level of over the top in this, so who knows.

On the other hand, Doom is notorious for his worst showings being later retconned to 'it was just a Doombot!' and I would laugh and laugh if we saw some future image of Teddy getting his ass kicked or something, and later find out it was actually Doom, in Teddy's body, at the time, and Teddy (in Doom's body) was the one doing the ass-kicking...

Teddy "Yeah, I just kicked my own ass. I'm not sure how to feel about that?"

Billy "Still, kinda hot."
    That would be funny, especially Billy flirting with Teddy trapped in Doom's body would be funny considering his terror of the man in Strikeforce.