Page 112 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 2114

The Marauder was destroyed? Surely that book is almost over then?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You think the book should've gone the same way as New Warriors, which was cancelled due to the pandemic?
    I mean, I didn't want the book to be cancelled. I just... wish it had been a different book with a different direction for the character. But what's done is done.

Astonishing Member

I think they are doing a big change for all X books after inferno.

Leah mentioned today in her Spotify interview David & Trevor are babysitting Tommy which I assume basically just means stopping him from calling his brother either way it's safe to assume Tommy is getting some panel time Wednesday be on the look out.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Leah mentioned today in her Spotify interview David & Trevor are babysitting Tommy which I assume basically just means stopping him from calling his brother either way it's safe to assume Tommy is getting some panel time Wednesday be on the look out.
    With peace and love, Tommy's friends -- well, David is an semi-undefined-friend-with-benefits but still --- Tommy's friends are consoling him.
    Last edited by Fokken; 08-16-2021 at 10:11 AM.

Astonishing Member

I wouldn't think so. Avengers Mansion has been destroyed multiple times without the AVENGERS being cancelled. They can always launch another boat and call it the Marauder II.

I guess I can live with Tommy not telling anyone because he's still so distressed/traumatized with the situation that he hasn't been able to muster up the courage to talk to anyone about it yet. I just don't want him to deliberately be keeping this from Wanda's loved ones for Krakoa's sake, because that just makes Abigail Brand manipulating Billy and Teddy seem a lot worse.

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

spoilers:
    Tommy has a page in Trial of Magneto #1
    end of spoilers for everyone who was wondering!
    Last edited by Waking Replica; 08-17-2021 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I think they are doing a big change for all X books after inferno.
    You're right, Bleeding Cool just posted an article confirming Hickman's done after that, and there's a weekly event book in January setting up a new lineup of titles.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

So it for sure feels like their setting up/foreshadowing Billy's reaction to Wanda's death, I feel it's safe to assume he's gonna find out in his special with Teddy which comes out September 1st, & then they address it in the following trial issue next week which is also the issue where the AVENGERS fight the X-Men. And Anthony has been liking damn near all my tweets about how the DEMIURGE has Brand/Krakoa shook their nervous ect. So I'm really thinking my boy is about to have a good power spot, 1 thing I like about Anthony is he does not nerf Billy, so I think Billy might have another Demiurge moment & that might carry into Trial of Magneto, that Tommy panel was clear foreshadowing for something!

So it for sure feels like their setting up/foreshadowing Billy's reaction to Wanda's death, I feel it's safe to assume he's gonna find out in his special with Teddy which comes out September 1st, & then they address it in the following trial issue next week which is also the issue where the AVENGERS fight the X-Men. And Anthony has been liking damn near all my tweets about how the DEMIURGE has Brand/Krakoa shook their nervous ect. So I'm really thinking my boy is about to have a good power spot, 1 thing I like about Anthony is he does not nerf Billy, so I think Billy might have another Demiurge moment & that might carry into Trial of Magneto, that Tommy panel was clear foreshadowing for something!
    And, don't forget this coincides with him and Dormammu having a one-on-one. It could be that this may be a moment of Dormammu manipulating him, or somehow driving him to a dark place with this news.

Interesting tweet I found:

https://twitter.com/MsLizzieHill/sta...05836781154306

Lizzie Hill used to work with Charles Murphy and is a pretty reliable scooper herself. She seems to confirm that the casting grid for Hulkling on WandaVision DID exist, which likely means they had plans, but eventually cut it for whatever reason. I'm not too disappointed because I think just the fact that they thought of using him is a good sign. They also thought of using Eli years ago on Black Panther and well, took them a few more years, but he eventually appeared. I think it's likely the same will happen with Teddy.

This is probably no surprise, but Tommy appeared in Trial of Magneto #1.

Nate's Kang Series also came out today!!

Hey look Kate's getting a new comic!! And her Hip Holes are gone!! Truly the end of an era!