Page 125 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2114
    Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

HELLLOOOOO?!?!??! Teddy and Billy are getting an infinity comics series!!!!!

https://www.marvel.com/comics/issue/...y_comic_2021_1

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post

This was a most welcome but random surprise!!

Okay but HONESTLY ????
    Where was the advertising? WHY are we YET AGAIN beating the same dead horse?? "Will THIS new eeeevil wrench break the machine that is Billy & Teddy's epic romance?

SERIOUSLY. Not every story that centers on a couple has to be about their relationship being in jeopardy! FIND. NEW. IDEAS.
    With the incredible vastness of the cosmic political climate -- the very intriguing Arthurian components to their current status quo -- COME ON.

And no disrespect to the creative team but Anthony Oliveira has a tidal wave of legit ideas. Open the flood gates, Marvel.

As much as I like Hulkling and Wiccan together, their relationship is becoming something of a hindrance. Writers don't seem interested in developing them as separate entities.

Surprised, but very happy. The art made everyone look mouth watering.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

I kinda loved it lmao this may be unpopular but I feel as long as you don't take it too seriously it's a great ass read, obviously the 2 people at the end no spoilers aren't real so it doesn't matter, lmao though I'm curious about Billy's "person" he looks godly I wonder if Billy leans to someone who can connect more to his Demiurge destiny (meaning be with him for literal ever) & Teddy got someone more alien (understand his situation more) I find the whole thing very interesting, only thing is I don't get why Bobby got an invitation over David & Tommy i feel that would have made more sense but whatever. Also Billy gave great side boob those Magnus genes showing hard, (BTW I feel this takes place after Trial of Magneto they seem very cool with the mutants) also "IT WAS AGATHA ALL ALONG"
    Last edited by Journey; 11-01-2021 at 09:29 AM.

Wow...this comic was so bad it made the King in Black tie in look good.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    Wow...this comic was so bad it made the King in Black tie in look good.
    While I think this wasn't anywhere near as bad as that, I will say this characterization is much closer to Tini Howard's portrayals of them than Al Ewing and Anthony Oliveira's version of them, which is why I think it's not connecting with many people.

IMO, like Journey said, it's a cute little something to quench the BillyTeddy drought after GOTG, but nothing more than that. I think this is to test the waters for interest in a normal print series/mini. I seriously doubt they'd do any lasting damage in an app exclusive comic, so I'm not too worried.

HUH

Now that was a surprise. It was cute. Like already said, kinda like Tini Howard's oneshot. I think it's fine to have a more fun lighthearted story too, even if it's not top tier material like Anthony's oneshots.

Kinda mixed feelings about this being their first ever book, besides oneshots, and called "Hulkling and Wiccan" and all though... Never heard of the writer before too.

And are they making Agatha a villain because of WandaVision?..

Considering the object causing the "drama" so to speak is a video game I legit don't see this story being that deep to severely end the most iconic gay power couple in 616 this whole thing is cute & again the side boobage we love it here!

DC vs. Marvel. The battleground? Webtoons.
    Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    How old is America supposed to come off in this?

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Xochitl Gomez was 14 when they filmed the movie. Which has been upsetting Amerikate shippers a lot since Hailee Steinfeld is about to turn 25.

Xochitl Gomez was 14 when they filmed the movie. Which has been upsetting Amerikate shippers a lot since Hailee Steinfeld is about to turn 25.
    That ship is a delusion anyway so who really cares.

Also sidebar the Billy & Teddy series is weekly according to the author yay!!

That was never going to happen but I'm really curious what the age difference with the team is going to be with how old Eli and Kate are (and we don't know what they're going to do with Billy and Tommy).