Page 17 of 141 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

It seems like Billy's the only one getting any synergy from WV lmao. But who knows, maybe they'll take Darkhold out of the vault and it ends up being Wanda and Tommy bonding time (especially since Orlando hinted at some sort of CC inspiration for the series).

On another note, I was reading through the Wanda thread and it made me think, has anyone taught Billy anything magic related besides Loki? I know Strange approached him a long time ago, but I don't think we've ever seen him get mentored besides Loki in V2?? I can't even remember if Wanda's even off handedly talked about helping him, besides that one New Avengers moment where she gives him a pep talk.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Between Billy & Tommy I got to say Tommy would be the one ready for all the smoke anyone on Krakoa wants to bring, sure Billy has the power to handle anyone on that island but Tommy came into this world not given a fuck his mouth is reckless watch him say some slick shit and have the entire X-Board in an uproar. Lmao
    then david breaks up with him because wanda decimated most of his class, took away his powers and set up the sequence of events that made a certain school bus explode, because calling wanda a mean name isn't comparable to what she did to mutants, ESPECIALLY david's x-men class who is only now starting to heal thanks to krakoa, not wanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    then david breaks up with him because wanda decimated most of his class, took away his powers and set up the sequence of events that made a certain school bus explode, because calling wanda a mean name isn't comparable to what she did to mutants, ESPECIALLY david's x-men class.
    The Pretender name just doesn't makes sense. Since it was Magneto that declared her one.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

So david is considered a young avenger correct? yet the fact that he's been getting extremely interesting character development, using his powers in brand new ways AND is spearheading a new type of mutant science makes NO NOISE compared to his conection to speed,interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The Pretender name just doesn't makes sense. Since it was Magneto that declared her one.
    it's meant to be spitefull and to portray her as a true figure of evil on mutant history, one she deserves and earned it.

then david breaks up with him because wanda decimated most of his class, took away his powers and set up the sequence of events that made a certain school bus explode, because calling wanda a mean name isn't comparable to what she did to mutants, ESPECIALLY david's x-men class who is only now starting to heal thanks to krakoa, not wanda.
    Unlikely especially since one of his classmates a depowered one at that was the one who texted him on David's situation to begin with, implying theirs no beef but go off with the delusion.
    Last edited by Journey; 01-28-2021 at 01:17 PM.

Why do you come here to make snarky comments Ferro? Genuinely asking. Do people from here go to the x-men threads and make passive aggressive posts? Cause everytime Wanda or the twins interact with Krakoa, or someone suggests anything of the sort, you always show up with a smart ass comment. Stan Twitter exists if you really wanna have at it

So david is considered a young avenger correct? yet the fact that he's been getting extremely interesting character development, using his powers in brand new ways AND is spearheading a new type of mutant science makes NO NOISE compared to his conection to speed,interesting!

it's meant to be spitefull and to portray her as a true figure of evil on mutant history, one she deserves and earned it.
    Why would I come to this thread and talk about it when I've talked about it in the X-Boards? For what that makes no sense.

Extraordinary Member

Since this is becoming the Wanda thread...

I really think it is important to point out the hypocrisy of mutants/Krakoa.

Wanda...in the throws of a mental breakdown and possibly being manipulated does what she does and is considered 'evil'

Apocalypse, Sinister and how many others spend centuries abusing and killing mutants who do not measure up to the standard they set are allowed to not only be on Krakoa but to actually be considered heroes and lead their government.

Makes perfect sense to me...

Yes, he is a YA, but that recent development is largely because he's also an Academy X era New X-Man.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Since this is becoming the Wanda thread...

I really think it is important to point out the hypocrisy of mutants/Krakoa.

Wanda...in the throws of a mental breakdown and possibly being manipulated does what she does and is considered 'evil'

Apocalypse, Sinister and how many others spend centuries abusing and killing mutants who do not measure up to the standard they set are allowed to not only be on Krakoa but to actually be considered heroes and lead their government.

Makes perfect sense to me...
    wanda wouldn't be allowed on krakoa even if she was forgiven or not the pretender , she's a human (one that doesn't like mutants), and considering the avengers LITERALY gave a word by word speech to prevent wanda from being taken into justice in the children's crusade as cyclops said to the fantastic four about sabertooth, it's not hypocrisy it's fair game.

The same way the humans still revile said villains but aren't allowed to act, mutants hate wanda but can't act on it either, its a matter of prespective.

Ya know what makes this situation more juicy Tommy was there in seconds meaning either he ran to Krakoa on foot, or just passed through a gate. Makes ya wonder.

Can y'all take this toxicity back to the Wanda thread cause no one cares over here it's about appreciation.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Ya know what makes this situation more juicy Tommy was there in seconds meaning either he ran to Krakoa on foot, or just passed through a gate. Makes ya wonder.
    Yeah, I was wondering about that. He's not the Flash, it should have taken him an hour to 'run' from the US to Krakoa, and Krakoa has all sorts of awesome defenses these days, thanks to Forge, Black Tom, etc.

But if he could just pop through a gate...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uecQxsldarA

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Yeah, I was wondering about that. He's not the Flash, it should have taken him an hour to 'run' from the US to Krakoa, and Krakoa has all sorts of awesome defenses these days, thanks to Forge, Black Tom, etc.

But if he could just pop through a gate...

I know isn't this Fun!