Page 20 of 141 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    He's got the headband and he's wearing blue and red, it's definitely Billy. It's from the Halloween episode where everyone is wearing their classic comics costumes.
    I know I was joking and I saved the image before it got deleted!

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I know I was joking and I saved the image before it got deleted!
    Yeah, there was so many leaks today a lot of stuff is getting deleted now. Lol.

I'm so glad I already saw it.

I can't believe this aoisjaoisjas It's really him.

Leaked clip with Billy in it watch it while you can. Don't watch if you don't want WandaVision spoliers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2dO...ature=youtu.be

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Leaked clip with Billy in it watch it while you can. Don't watch if you don't want WandaVision spoliers.

I'm so overwhelmed at seeing Billy live and in the flesh, even if he's a kid rn T-T I hope we get to see Tommy next

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    I'm so overwhelmed at seeing Billy live and in the flesh, even if he's a kid rn T-T I hope we get to see Tommy next
    I know, girl. I have been waiting so fucking long to see gay characters in the MCU and I am just just so relieved right now.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Well, now I feel like a fucking idiot. I clicked on an imgur link because I was really curious about the Billy pic and I just wanted to see how he looked, but then I scrolled down and saw another huge spoiler. I mean, I kinda already knew there was a possibility this would happen... but still. Anyway, Billy!!!! Has anyone been able to identify the actor yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Have Billy and Tommy ever met Viv Vision? Seems like there would be some interesting story potential there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    At Nadia's birthday party in Unstoppable Wasp. Viv was relating to Nadia who all her relations were. Alot of YA, a lot of Champions, a few Avengers....and Cassie got Nadia a team-up.
    I still think they need to properly meet, like, have an actual arc together. I was so excited about the cancelled Chelsea Cain's Vision book, and was hoping Billy and Tommy would pop up there. I really don't understand why Marvel cancelled that and never tried to release it at another point, maybe with another creative team. Now would be the perfect time for another Vision family book.

Omg he's everything I also snagged this little clip already so Marvel must be furious!!!

spoilers:
    Also the way he says "he hears dad" as if he's nowhere near tells me my boy might be getting them powers young!!! Also Evan's quicksilver is clearly Mephisto/ Whoever the **** just fucking with Wanda in a meta type joke
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Journey; 01-29-2021 at 04:06 PM.

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Well, now I feel like a fucking idiot. I clicked on an imgur link because I was really curious about the Billy pic and I just wanted to see how he looked, but then I scrolled down and saw another huge spoiler. I mean, I kinda already knew there was a possibility this would happen... but still. Anyway, Billy!!!! Has anyone been able to identify the actor yet?

I still think they need to properly meet, like, have an actual arc together. I was so excited about the cancelled Chelsea Cain's Vision book, and was hoping Billy and Tommy would pop up there. I really don't understand why Marvel cancelled that and never tried to release it at another point, maybe with another creative team. Now would be the perfect time for another Vision family book.
    Not that I have seen! But to your point about the Vision book, I believe there was some sort of drama behind the scenes that led to the cancelling? Like, someone was a biggot type of drama, something like that. I know Aud Koch who was supposed to be the artist(?) alluded to something, but it was a while ago, so I don't remember

Omg he's everything I also snagged this little clip already so Marvel must be furious!!!

spoilers:
    Also the way he says "he hears dad" as if he's knowhere near tells me my boy might be getting them powers young!!! Also Evan's quicksilver is clearly Mephisto fucking with Wanda in a meta type joke
    end of spoilers
    I still think it was Billy who turned the plastic butterflies into real butterflies. He had his powers even in the womb.

I can't guys. This is crazy. aoijsoaijfasopfjasjkgpojasak

spoilers:
    Also the way he says "he hears dad" as if he's knowhere near tells me my boy might be getting them powers young!!! Also Evan's quicksilver is clearly Mephisto fucking with Wanda in a meta type joke
    end of spoilers
    It sounds more like he says spoilers:
    "I hear daddy"
    end of spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I can't guys. This is crazy. aoijsoaijfasopfjasjkgpojasak

It sounds more like he says spoilers:
    "I hear daddy"
    end of spoilers.
    That's what Journey said, he was just talking about what Billy said and not quoting him directly. That's why he wrote in the third person "he", not first person "I".

But yes, this is crazy. I just know every episode of WandaVision is going to get better and better from here on out.

I know so many people speculated about this, but I REALLY didn't think they would spoilers:
    do a Halloween version of his Wiccan costume for the 90s episode. I thought that, at best, we'd get him dressed as Thor as a reference to his early Asgardian days.
    end of spoilers I guess this show is going to be a bigger deal to Young Avengers fans than what I expected.

And now I'm REALLY curious to see Tommy's costume! spoilers:
    If we see him as ''Speed'', then he's going to look a lot like Evan Peters' Quicksilver there, so I wonder if there's going to be any subplot explaining that, like, maybe he's trying to look like his ''uncle'' (or whoever is trying to pass as his uncle).
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    Not that I have seen! But to your point about the Vision book, I believe there was some sort of drama behind the scenes that led to the cancelling? Like, someone was a biggot type of drama, something like that. I know Aud Koch who was supposed to be the artist(?) alluded to something, but it was a while ago, so I don't remember
    I didn't hear about this. All I knew is that the book was halfway done when Marvel decided to pull the plug because they ''had other plans'' for the character. I still don't know what plans those were, because I don't recall anything too huge happening that would've stopped Vision from having a solo again. If the problem was with someone involved in the book, they could've just removed that person and tried to release it with someone else. The reason why the book was even happening it's because they wanted a follow up to Tom King's successful The Vision book, so you'd think they would've still released it at some point. Marvel is really fumbling the bag when it comes to Vision and Wanda. It's really weird how there's no book with them being front and center right now.

spoilers:
    Seems like the other kids who looks shocked is Tommy. I thought it was a rando, but you can kinda see some white/silver hair.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    spoilers:
    Seems like the other kids who looks shocked is Tommy. I thought it was a rando, but you can kinda see some white/silver hair.
    end of spoilers
    WAIT, YOU'RE RIGHT!

spoilers:
    Also, I just looked, and the kid at the end of the video really looks like he could be related to the first one. So... yeah, I think that's Tommy! With spikey hair!
    end of spoilers