Page 21 of 141 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Hey Wiccan, I have not gone into the Spoilers or Leaks myself cause I want to avoid them, but I take what you are all saying outside of them and if it turns out to be close to True as it could be, to You Wiccan and to the Fans here on the Young Avengers and LGBTQ characters excite by the hopes of this news;

My Warmest Hopes and Congrats to You all with what this Means to You all and it will mean allot to Wanda Fans too when we learn of it too, so we will share in your Joy if this is all true, which I hope it is!

Last edited by CJStriker; 01-29-2021 at 05:31 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Hey Wiccan, I have not gone into the Spoilers or Leaks myself cause I want to avoid them, but I take what you are all saying outside of them and if it turns out to be close to True as it could be, to You Wiccan and to the Fans here on the Young Avengers and LGBTQ characters excite by the hopes of this news;

My Warmest Hopes and Congrats to You all with what this Means to You all and it will mean allot to Wanda Fans too when we learn of it too, so we will share in your Joy if this is all true, which I hope it is!

Thanks CJ, you're always so sweet It's amazing how our excitement makes you excited too.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    WAIT, YOU'RE RIGHT!

spoilers:
    Also, I just looked, and the kid at the end of the video really looks like he could be related to the first one. So... yeah, I think that's Tommy! With spikey hair!
    end of spoilers
    They're spoilers:
    Halloween suits are all their comic outfits
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    The Halloween costumes look adorable. I can't wait for that episode.
    end of spoilers
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Ok, now that I finally watched WandaVision's 1x04, I can comment on this:

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    So, new WV episode, new "how can we inject Teddy into this show" theory of mine:

spoilers:
    In the first half, Jimmy Woo says there was a witness in witness protection inside the town, so, me being delusional, assumed this is Teddy. He says that none of his contacts seemed to know about him at the agency, and it seemed like they emphasized that it was a him, so...theory intensifies! Well, as we know from that illuminerdi scoop, apparently a Skrull refugee needing SWORDs help was cast, with everyone assuming it was Teddy, me included.

That got me thinking, maybe SWORD placed Teddy into the FBI's witness protection program without telling anyone about him, which explains why no one knows about him. Not only that, but later on his whiteboard, you can make out to the side that he mentions Skrulls!!!

So, I present you my crackpot theory: SWORD, at the behest of Fury, places refugee prince Teddy/Dorrek at westview as a cover. Wanda decides to go and take up residence there, meaning he inadvertently gets stuck in whatever bubble they're in. The reason he doesn't show up is because the reality wouldn't allow for any young people until the twins were born, to better assimilate them (giving them friends, etc). Once we get teen Billy and Tommy going to high school, he's introduced and he meets Billy. The three of them attempt to uncover why westview is all wonky! Reason? Because as we know, the villain wants Wanda to have kids, therefore, it makes sense that he's after them for a reason.

Maybe, he needs Billy and Tommy to get enough raw power to materialize in this reality, and what better source than pure magic babies turned teens. In a way, similar to a caterpillar crystalizing in a cacoon, wanting to become a butterfly!

Ok, that's enough speculation, but since it was light on the twins, I only have my theories lol
    end of spoilers
    Your first two paragraphs were pretty much my thoughts as well. I instantly thought of Teddy in that moment. I don't know about the rest of your theory, but I definitely wouldn't be surprised if spoilers:
    the witness turns out to be Teddy. And if it is him, though, I wonder why he was mentioned alone. Like, most of us assumed if we saw Teddy, he would be there with his mom, right? And if she's a Skrull too protecting and hiding him, she'd be a witness too, wouldn't she? So that makes you wonder what could've happened to her.... maybe they just got separated and she's outside of Westview?
    end of spoilers

Oh, and by the way, after 1x03, I definitely don't think Dottie is supposed to be Teddy's mom. She's clearly married to the mustache guy, and I don't think he would be Teddy's father, unless there is a twist in there and we find out they are a Kree/Skrull couple hiding on Earth. But I don't think so.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 01-30-2021 at 05:00 AM.

I didn't hear about this. All I knew is that the book was halfway done when Marvel decided to pull the plug because they ''had other plans'' for the character. I still don't know what plans those were, because I don't recall anything too huge happening that would've stopped Vision from having a solo again. If the problem was with someone involved in the book, they could've just removed that person and tried to release it with someone else. The reason why the book was even happening it's because they wanted a follow up to Tom King's successful The Vision book, so you'd think they would've still released it at some point. Marvel is really fumbling the bag when it comes to Vision and Wanda. It's really weird how there's no book with them being front and center right now.
    I believe the obstacle was Champions. What it was doing with Viv probably conflicted with the Vision solo.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I believe the obstacle was Champions. What it was doing with Viv probably conflicted with the Vision solo.
    I mean... that's still a silly reason when countless other books have characters in completely different states in books that are published simultaneously. Captain America was in jail on his own solo book while being an Avenger on the team book, so... it's kind of a stupid double standard to allow that but then censor other characters having solo stories because of ''creative conflicts''. They should've just published the book and claimed it took place at a different time. It was just a mini anyway, and Viv ended up returning to her status quo by the end of Waid's run, so... they cancelled the book for nothing, if that was really the reason.

Ultimate Member

Oh, and by that way, after 1x03, I definitely don't think Dottie is supposed to be Teddy's mom. She's clearly married to the mustache guy, and I don't think he would be Teddy's father, unless there is a twist in there and we find out they are a Kree/Skrull couple hiding on Earth. But I don't think so.
    Although Anya secretly being a Skrull, and also b*tch-queen of the cul-de-sac/homeowner's cooperative/PTA is kinda funny. ("I think she's taken this whole 'be the most human person I can be!' thing a bit too seriously. There's such a thing as trying too hard...")

Youre overthinking the missing person thing. Leak spoilers included:
    spoilers:
    it's "Pietro". Wanda is "casting" people as various parts, the explanation for the new actor is that she's "cast" someone in the town as Pietro.
    end of spoilers

Went on the Marvel Wiki to check something and look at the Popular Pages section. We LOVE to see it. It's the MCU effect already taking place. Marvel better cash in on that and give us more content with those characters.

Went on the Marvel Wiki to check something and look at the Popular Pages section. We LOVE to see it. It's the MCU effect already taking place. Marvel better cash in on that and give us more content with those characters.

Aw no Tommy!

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Aw no Tommy!
    I'm pretty sure Tommy is supposed to be there right after Monica, but the list only shows you a top 4 because the first one is always the ''Marvel Database'' page, which is the homepage, so it's naturally always going to be on top. However, if you check their homepage and scroll all the way down to the bottom, on the ''Fan Feed'' section, you will see Tommy is there alongside the Billy, Wanda and Mephisto pages, which probably indicates his page has been popular lately too: https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Marvel_Database

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Oh, and by the way, after 1x03, I definitely don't think Dottie is supposed to be Teddy's mom. She's clearly married to the mustache guy, and I don't think he would be Teddy's father, unless there is a twist in there and we find out they are a Kree/Skrull couple hiding on Earth. But I don't think so.
    She's definitely not Teddy's mom. She's almost certainly Arcanna Jones. https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Arcan...es_(Earth-712) On WandaVision Dottie's last name is Jones and her husband is named Phil. Arcanna is married to Phillip Jones, not to mention she's a witch, so it's definitely her.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Youre overthinking the missing person thing. Leak spoilers included:
    spoilers:
    it's "Pietro". Wanda is "casting" people as various parts, the explanation for the new actor is that she's "cast" someone in the town as Pietro.
    end of spoilers
    That hasn't been confirmed by leaks. You're drawing you own conclusions from the leaks, and your conclusions are quite different than what most other people have speculated based on that leak.

I do think the missing person will turn out to be Teddy though. At this point in the show it's obvious that WandaVision is setting up the Secret Invasion show focusing on S.W.O.R.D. and again, that scoop about Teddy being in WandaVision specifically mentioned the Secret Invasion series LONG before it was officially confirmed.

I've seen a theory about that new guy who's the "acting director" of S.W.O.R.D., speculating that he's going to be revealed to be one of the evil Skrulls. That got me thinking, when he sends Monica to Westview she clearly acts like a simple FBI missing persons case is beneath her. But if that guy is indeed one of the villainous Skrulls and considering the scoop about Teddy said he needed witness protection, it would make sense if an evil Skrull who infiltrated S.W.O.R.D.'s leadership sent the department's best agent to track him down.

Either way, based on the scoop Teddy won't be appearing in WandaVision until the last couple of episodes. Which should be when Billy has become a teenager.
    Last edited by MasterOfMagnetism; 01-30-2021 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    That hasn't been confirmed by leaks. You're drawing you own conclusions from the leaks, and your conclusions are quite different than what most other people have speculated based on that leak.
    It's absolutely reasonable. (Spoilers including leaks) spoilers:
    Aside from Billy and Tommy, literally every single person in Westview we've seen, including Agnes, is being controlled by Wanda to some extent. All the people around Wanda have been "recast" inside the town with new identities, it's not unreasonable to assume this person who is Pietro now could also fall into that category. It'd certainly explain why he doesn't look or sound like how he's appeared in the past. We also know there's a "missing person" who isn't any of the male characters we've seen so far; it's not a crazy jump to think that might be connected to this new male character
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    It's absolutely reasonable. (Spoilers including leaks) spoilers:
    Aside from Billy and Tommy, literally every single person in Westview we've seen, including Agnes, is being controlled by Wanda to some extent. All the people around Wanda have been "recast" inside the town with new identities, it's not unreasonable to assume this person who is Pietro now could also fall into that category. It'd certainly explain why he doesn't look or sound like how he's appeared in the past. We also know there's a "missing person" who isn't any of the male characters we've seen so far; it's not a crazy jump to think that might be connected to this new male character
    end of spoilers
    Over at MarvelStudiosSpoilers on Reddit there's a confirmed leaker who's been saying for months that spoilers:
    Evan Peters is playing the FOX X-Men version of Quicksilver.
    end of spoilers Which shouldn't be too surprising given that we know WandaVision sets up Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness.

Also there's no evidence that Agnes is being controlled by Wanda, she was the only person on the board that S.W.O.R.D. couldn't ID. And that same leaker has also claimed spoilers:
    Agnes is Nightmare
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by MasterOfMagnetism; 01-30-2021 at 12:44 PM.