Page 22 of 141 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

WAIT, y'all, could that be Billy and Tommy in the back???

And if it is... does that mean we already see them as kids in the 80s, because curly hair is her 80s look, isn't it? So we could already be finding out who's playing their kid versions next week!! And if they're growing halfway through the episodes like that, COULD we get the teen versions by the end of the 90s episode? OMG.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    WAIT, y'all, could that be Billy and Tommy in the back???

And if it is... does that mean we already see them as kids in the 80s, because curly hair is her 80s look, isn't it? So we could already be finding out who's playing their kid versions next week!! And if they're growing halfway through the episodes like that, COULD we get the teen versions by the end of the 90s episode? OMG.
    Yup. I think that scene we see in like every promo, where Agnes shows up to take care of them and then the cribs are empty and everyone looks confused... They go from toddlers to kids. I imagine they would still be younger than 90's though? But maybe not, they look so tall here.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Yup. I think that scene we see in like every promo, where Agnes shows up to take care of them and then the cribs are empty and everyone looks confused... They go from toddlers to kids. I imagine they would still be younger than 90's though? But maybe not, they look so tall here.
    It's what I was thinking. Those arms look way too long for someone younger than 8, LOL. Honestly, they don't even look 8 here if it's really them. I'd say they look about 10 or older. But we know for a fact they have to be around 8 at most because of the auditions and the spoilers:
    leaked scene with them on Halloween,
    end of spoilers soo...

Man, I'm loving the puzzle that this show is. And people really wanted this to be a Netflix kind of show. Imagine all of the fun we would be missing out if they just released all at once. I actually love the mystery and the guessing as the show progresses. It adds flavor!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    She's definitely not Teddy's mom. She's almost certainly Arcanna Jones. https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Arcan...es_(Earth-712) On WandaVision Dottie's last name is Jones and her husband is named Phil. Arcanna is married to Phillip Jones, not to mention she's a witch, so it's definitely her.
    I think I know why she was renamed then. Arcanna is a Squadron Supreme character - the counterpart to the Justice League's Zatanna. The name, of course, sounds similar, and this version won't have that connection, so they changed it.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I've wondered if Dottie is a member of the Salem Seven. It's a lot closer to Wanda's lore.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Thanks CJ, you're always so sweet It's amazing how our excitement makes you excited too.
    I know what it is like to finally see it, to see one of your Heroes, a character that connects with you in so many ways finally get a New form of Love and Acknowledgement you have been dreaming one day they one, but dared not to hope to much for cause You never knew how it might turn out or if they get honored the right way.

But when that day comes and you see that Honor is Given, that Love, that they are given life in the most close to right way possible, you finally crystalize your full Journey with them up to this point, all it meant to you and now what it will mean to you and others is Now Forever Change cause they are about to leave a Mark on an Even Great World you hope to see one-day.

It is Marvel Giving Acknowledgement that they are confident enought and want to give love in these characters to push them as part of their crown jewel that is the MCU, something that means so such to so many millions and they are willing to feel that these Boys can Help push that Future Foward.

I don't want to get to far ahead, we don't know the full picture yet and it is still a mystery to many, but it is indeed the 1st Step and usally the 1st step is the most biggest and the most important one. That is what this is and I Get How You Feel and what it means to see that.

To See Joy of Fans to those they Admire and Love getting that in Return in this way, is one of the Best Joys we can have Together in this World of Fandom. :-)

The Fact that the WandaVerse, the Family, the Lore and the future is being made right infront of us for other millions to now be apart of is Beautifully Divine in so Many Ways.

More-So it Show Marvel wants to breakdown more barers and is giving LGBTQ fans their Own Live heroes builded for years in the Comics and now can be idealize on the Biggest Show their is that they have, That and so much more is a thing of Beauty and at the Heart what Fandom and Love for it can become!

This is an exciting journey to behold and amazing how far we have come and how much more their still can be!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Ultimate Member

After, years ago, speculating that it was odd that Wanda and Visions 'kids' ended up having Wanda and her brothers powers, and bupkiss from 'dad,' speculating that Tommy should perhaps have had a synthezoid body, or machine control, or something more Vision-y than Quicksilver-esque, instead for the MCU, *Vision* is being retconned to have more of a connection to super-speed!

I didn't see *that* coming.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I've wondered if Dottie is a member of the Salem Seven. It's a lot closer to Wanda's lore.
    Serpent-lady and Gazelle seem more physical (and makeup intensive) than Emma Caulfield might be up for (I could be wrong! And there's no reason they can't skip the more makeup intensive parts of snake-lady and just have her control snakes or whatever), and Vertigo seems likely to be right out (casting a black comic character with a white actress seems unlikely). Then again, she could easily be a genderbent Thorn or whomever!

You know I'm starting to suspect Billy will ultimately play the Dr Strange role to Wanda ala Avengers Disassembled in that'll be him who has to face and defeat her in the end. If he did conjore the stork while still in the womb I think it's a point they show that Wanda couldn't dismiss it suggesting his powers can counter and possibly even match her own. Also a lot of the trailers indicate Vision and Wanda are going to clash eventually over WestView and Billy stepping-up to defend one parent from another would add a tragic domestic violence spin to all of it.

Maybe the end is less Wanda ripping open the multiverse as many have suspected but rather her refusing to leave WestView with everyone else when it starts collapsing in on itself and Dr Strange 2 is more about finding her than stopping her like in Children's Crusade.

Also I think if Teddy does show up as rumoured it'll likely be an after-credit scene where he's brought to SWORD and introduced to Monica as her next assignment that leads into Secret Invasion, it just seems Wandavision juggling way too many balls at the moment (and not even getting into the spoiler stuff) and trying to also incorporate a largerly separate storyline about the Skrulls/Kree (even if was just one or two characters) seems like overkill and MCU in general does tend to prefer pace these things.

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by walk View Post
    You know I'm starting to suspect Billy will ultimately play the Dr Strange role to Wanda ala Avengers Disassembled in that'll be him who has to face and defeat her in the end. If he did conjore the stork while still in the womb I think it's a point they show that Wanda couldn't dismiss it suggesting his powers can counter and possibly even match her own. Also a lot of the trailers indicate Vision and Wanda are going to clash eventually over WestView and Billy stepping-up to defend one parent from another would add a tragic domestic violence spin to all of it.
    I had a similar thought process! I think if/when spoilers:
    Strange shows up
    end of spoilers as rumored, he might not be able to do much given them hyping up Wanda's powers. It would make sense that the only person who could feasibly deal with a reality warper in distress is another equally, if not more powerful, reality warper. And the dramatic irony of it being one of her son's is such tasty drama lol.

Maybe the end is less Wanda ripping open the multiverse as many have suspected but rather her refusing to leave WestView with everyone else when it starts collapsing in on itself and Dr Strange 2 is more about finding her than stopping her like in Children's Crusade.
    I've speculated that at the end of WV- spoilers:
    it's less Wanda completely screwing over the main reality, and rather the walls between universes becomes weakened due to whoever it is that's manipulating her, and thus instead of her tearing it open, she's fallen through into the clutches of something that should definitely not have someone with that kinda power, and it's up to Strange (and maybe even the twins) to find her. All the mean while she maybe befriends someone like Clea who helps her, just so that they avoid the damsel trope.
    end of spoilers

Also I think if Teddy does show up as rumoured it'll likely be an after-credit scene where he's brought to SWORD and introduced to Monica as her next assignment that leads into Secret Invasion, it just seems Wandavision juggling way too many balls at the moment (and not even getting into the spoiler stuff) and trying to also incorporate a largerly separate storyline about the Skrulls/Kree (even if was just one or two characters) seems like overkill and MCU in general does tend to prefer pace these things.
    I don't think it would necessarily involve the war storyline if he showed up in the series. It would be an absolute waste, and in all honesty suspect optics wise, to have them so close, yet never let them interact when they're first introduced. If anything, he shows up as regular, human teen Teddy at first during the twins' teen phase. Meets Billy and Tommy, flirts with Billy, they have a connection, then the climax of WV occurs and everything hits the fan, allowing that subplot to slowdown while Wanda's drama takes center stage. Then, in the after credits scene, we could have like a realization he's not human/something's up with SWORD.

Something I found on Instagram:

spoilers:
    Some people are saying they believe the child actor seen as Billy on the leaked footage for the Halloween episode is Paxton Booth. I'm not completely sure, but comparing his pictures with the leaked footage... looks like it could be him. He has been in both ABC and Disney sitcoms, which, like I said before, it's totally unsurprising for me, 'cause Disney DOES like to recycle their talent. On his IMDB gallery, you can see that he also attended the premiere of the Ant-Man And The Wasp film. The funny thing to me is that he played a young version of the gay lead character in the ABC sitcom The Real O'Neals, which is an amusing coincidence, to say the least. BTW: I don't believe he has a twin... so I think he might be playing both Billy and Tommy if he really got cast, which strengthens the possibility that they also went for a single actor for both roles in their teen versions.
    end of spoilers

Anyway, we'll find out if that is correct soon enough.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 01-31-2021 at 08:04 AM.

https://twitter.com/MCU_Direct/statu...93916131586049

Not The Direct finally reporting on the Isaiah Knott casting on WandaVision saying he could be Hulkling.... I hate when websites do that when there is literally no evidence of what they're speculating. People thinking the actor might not be straight is not an actual evidence of him playing a queer character, let alone Teddy. Also, as someone pointed out in the replies, looks like Isaiah's character has a sister on the show, so that makes it even less likely that it's Teddy (unless you think they're finding a way to sneak Phyla-Vell in there, which seems very, very unlikely). He's probably just a part of a random neighbor family.

Also, just being completely shallow here, but I would be a little disappointed on this casting if he really was Hulkling. Considering the amount of effort they've been putting in making the YA characters look like their comic book counterparts, to the point where they recast Cassie with a blonde actress and made Hailee have dark hair and blue contacts... I feel very much entitled to have my twunk blonde Teddy Altman, thank you very much.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 02-01-2021 at 12:05 AM.

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

As much as I want to stir up a crackpot theory about who he could be, in all honesty, he's probably just gonna be Billy's first crush and give the general audience the message that he ain't straight lmao. If anything, he could even be a friend of Teddy's in the Westview reality's high school, and he introduces them.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

If anything him announcing he'd in the show means he's definitely not Hulking because there's no way they'd let him say so if he were.

I still have to applaud the actors and casting director in general for the Minimoffs they have kept that shit on lock so kudos to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    As much as I want to stir up a crackpot theory about who he could be, in all honesty, he's probably just gonna be Billy's first crush and give the general audience the message that he ain't straight lmao. If anything, he could even be a friend of Teddy's in the Westview reality's high school, and he introduces them.
    With the amount of information we have, I'm not even sure about him being involved in any gay storyline, honestly. The only ''evidence'' I've seen used so far to argue he'll have this kind of role is the supposed sexuality of the actor or the fact that they're paying homage to Modern Family, and that show had gay characters. Both are kind of just jumping to conclusion without much base at all. I mean, I obviously DO want a gay storyline... but I won't get my hopes up just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    If anything him announcing he'd in the show means he's definitely not Hulking because there's no way they'd let him say so if he were.
    That's exactly what I said a while back when Waking Replica brought up his casting on this very thread. I find it unlikely that Teddy's actor would be allowed to just casually drop he's on the show (and even share an official picture of him on the show, which stayed up on his Instagram for several days before he deleted just recently). I also don't think Teddy would be billed as ''boy next door'', because this implies the character is so minor that he wasn't even named on the script.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I still have to applaud the actors and casting director in general for the Minimoffs they have kept that shit on lock so kudos to them.
    I mean, not so much on lock after the first leaks we got, but.... yeah, for the most part, they've done a good job in keeping everything under wraps.