Page 3 of 141 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Currently doing everything I can not to overhype myself for Wiccan and Speed's role in WandaVision. I would love for them to shine in it, but I feel like we'd have more (aka any) info on them if that was the case.

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    We're expecting the tv show to have post credit scenes?
    I'm assuming the last episode will, as per tradition for the films. It'd hype up the fan base and keep the conversation going, which they definitely want.

Quote Originally Posted by teamhawkeyes View Post
    Currently doing everything I can not to overhype myself for Wiccan and Speed's role in WandaVision. I would love for them to shine in it, but I feel like we'd have more (aka any) info on them if that was the case.
    That's not necessarily true, Disney and Star Wars managed to keep certain Mandalorian surprises like baby yoda and the most recent cameo under wraps. I suspect the twins are being given the same level of secrecy given they'll technically be the 2nd and 3rd YA members officially introduced (I know we know Kate is coming, but chronologically Billy and Tommy, and maybe even Teddy, will be the first to come after Cassie). Plus ,they might be key to the ending of WV, and thus are being kept under wraps to prevent spoilers.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Saw some talk on Twitter about a Wiccan/Speed/Hulkling casting leak, but the ''source'' is apparently some wiki page that doesn't seem reliable at all. I won't even share here because I honestly think it's BS. The person couldn't even get two actors of the same ethnicity as Billy and Tommy, and the actor for Teddy is pushing 30. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I'd also be willing to guess that WandaVision's post credits scene could have America Chavez in it
    I think it might be just Strange, actually. It was reported a while back that he was expected to be on the WandaVision set for a short period of time in late 2019, and I think it's possible he shot a quick scene that could be at the end of the show. America wasn't even cast back then, so I don't think she was a part of it.

It's possible. Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. would often do what was equivalent to a post-credit scene, but the execution was a little weird due to the format of the show being on network TV. On streaming, though, I think they could do post-credit scenes the same way they do it in the movies.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 01-05-2021 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    That's not necessarily true, Disney and Star Wars managed to keep certain Mandalorian surprises like baby yoda and the most recent cameo under wraps. I suspect the twins are being given the same level of secrecy given they'll technically be the 2nd and 3rd YA members officially introduced (I know we know Kate is coming, but chronologically Billy and Tommy, and maybe even Teddy, will be the first to come after Cassie). Plus ,they might be key to the ending of WV, and thus are being kept under wraps to prevent spoilers.
    All true. And that's what I'm totally hoping for, but I'm not expecting it. Once I start expecting it is when they can let me down and leave me disappointed.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Mandalorian did, at the end of it's season finale

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I think it might be just Strange, actually. It was reported a while back that he was expected to be on the WandaVision set for a short period of time in late 2019, and I think it's possible he shot a quick scene that could be at the end of the show. America wasn't even cast back then, so I don't think she was a part of it.
    They could just use scenes from the actual Multiverse of Madness movie. Ant-Man and Doctor Strange's post credits were scenes from Civil War and Ragnarok, plus WandaVision was doing pickups late last year after America was cast.
    Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 01-05-2021 at 11:53 AM.

Glad that Eli is getting to show up on the small screen. This can only help his profile and highlights his potential to carry the Captain America legacy.

Regarding post-credit scenes, it's pretty easy to guess what some of the shows will tease. WandaVision will do Multiverse of Madness, Ms. Marvel will promote Captain Marvel 2. Loki would tease Thor Love and Thunder. Falcon and Winter Soldier and Hawkeye are harder to guess as there's no movies coming up featuring those characters.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Regarding post-credit scenes, it's pretty easy to guess what some of the shows will tease. WandaVision will do Multiverse of Madness, Ms. Marvel will promote Captain Marvel 2. Loki would tease Thor Love and Thunder. Falcon and Winter Soldier and Hawkeye are harder to guess as there's no movies coming up featuring those characters.
    If Antman and the Wasp: Quantumania is in fact some form of movie debut of at least a partial YA team like some have theorized, whether Cassie meets Kate or any of the other members, I could see Hawkeye teasing that. FatWS I could see teasing something to do with the Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers/whatever they go with.
    Last edited by Waking Replica; 01-05-2021 at 09:02 PM.

Could a WandaVision post credit sequence be Billy and Tommy winding up in other places? That is if they follow the comics and have the twins disappear/get taken away from her.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Could a WandaVision post credit sequence be Billy and Tommy winding up in other places? That is if they follow the comics and have the twins disappear/get taken away from her.
    I think it depends on how WV ends. If they do (which I hope they don't) make Wanda go all HoM, then I see them doing some riff on that storyline. Maybe not the whole retro-reincarnation thing, but perhaps when the bubble bursts, metaphorically or literally, they might get cast out. I suspect if they go that route, they get memory wipes as well to facilitate the comic plots revolving around them trying to find Wanda. That could even work for a subplot in DS2, assuming again that she ends up awol after WV. A memory wipe and displacement could also fit in with Teddy having a small role in WV. He could come in at the end and meet Billy and they hit it off, or maybe they met in the bubble and after it all goes down, Teddy like makes him remember *cough*with a kiss*cough*. Ya know, something dramatic like that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    I think it depends on how WV ends. If they do (which I hope they don't) make Wanda go all HoM, then I see them doing some riff on that storyline. Maybe not the whole retro-reincarnation thing, but perhaps when the bubble bursts, metaphorically or literally, they might get cast out. I suspect if they go that route, they get memory wipes as well to facilitate the comic plots revolving around them trying to find Wanda. That could even work for a subplot in DS2, assuming again that she ends up awol after WV. A memory wipe and displacement could also fit in with Teddy having a small role in WV. He could come in at the end and meet Billy and they hit it off, or maybe they met in the bubble and after it all goes down, Teddy like makes him remember *cough*with a kiss*cough*. Ya know, something dramatic like that lol
    Do we really think Teddy is going to show up in WV? I feel like its a long shot.

Do we really think Teddy is going to show up in WV? I feel like its a long shot.
    The idea is based on a leaked casting call of a teenage skrull who's being protected by SWORD.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    The idea is based on a leaked casting call of a teenage skrull who's being protected by SWORD.
    Oh I didn’t know about this! Interesting. I need it to be the 15th!

What if the show ends with Wanda's dream-life ending and she's understandably distraught about it -- particularly the loss of her sons -- and then the post credit scene is a split screen of two locations, with two teenage boys -- one storming out of his house after a fight with the parents and as he's hurridely turns a corner he suddenly super speeds forward, collapsing when he stops and his hair is whiter (like Quicksilver in AoU) and then simultaneously at a highschool, the same kid in different clothes rummaging through his locker, anxiously looking over his shoulder as if he's anticipating something or someone and as he pulls his bag over his shoulder some of his belongings tumble out the locker and he reaches forward and the belongings freeze in place and slowly "rewind" into the locker and he stands there, mouth agap. Then they both speak in unison on the separate screens "What the....??" End scene. haha.

Even if its just a mention and/or glimpse of him with the SWORD folks, I'd likely scream on my couch, honestly.
    Last edited by Fokken; 01-06-2021 at 05:26 AM.

Ending on an interrupted "What the...?" - that's been done. Aunt May said the line at the end of Spider-Man Homecoming, after seeing Peter in costume sans mask.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman