Page 4 of 141 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

We got Tommy crumbs today in the form of a confirmation of Thinkfast by the X-side of things!! In Xfactor spoilers:
    it was shown in a diagram thingy that Tommy was informed of how David got his powers back and decided to call him a bunch! It's small, but at least there's acknowledgement!
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

https://twitter.com/nicoarangoo/stat...65285036969985

OMG, I love this! I would totally be ok with these being the designs for their MCU suits. I like the small changes made to Tommy's design to make him look a bit like Vision. The only thing I'd change is that I would give Billy an actual long cape instead of just a scarf, and I think the gem on his headdress would stand out more if it was red just like Wanda's. But other than that, it's a great look.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post

OMG, I love this! I would totally be ok with these being the designs for their MCU suits. I like the small changes made to Tommy's design to make him look a bit like Vision. The only thing I'd change is that I would give Billy an actual long cape instead of just a scarf, and I think the gem on his headdress would stand out more if it was red just like Wanda's. But other than that, it's a great look.
    Ooh I've always loved Billy with a headpiece but Tommy with a headpiece other than goggles is hitting different.

While I like the idea, I feel like the looks are too close to their parents. I know it’s just fanart but they don’t stand out on their own. Like one parent influenced each kid (when Tommy actually is more influenced by her brother than father...)

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    We got Tommy crumbs today in the form of a confirmation of Thinkfast by the X-side of things!! In Xfactor spoilers:
    it was shown in a diagram thingy that Tommy was informed of how David got his powers back and decided to call him a bunch! It's small, but at least there's acknowledgement!
    end of spoilers
    I'm kind of shocked Tommy had no idea his BF/FWB whatever they are got murdered....... Even more shocked Tommy knows Sofia & she knows him.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I'm kind of shocked Tommy had no idea his BF/FWB whatever they are got murdered....... Even more shocked Tommy knows Sofia & she knows him.
    LOVE that for them (Sofia & Tommy)

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    LOVE that for them (Sofia & Tommy)
    It also shows David & Tommy are close enough that he introduced him to his friends and they don't have a problem with him because of his mommy love that for him!

It also shows David & Tommy are close enough that he introduced him to his friends and they don't have a problem with him because of his mommy love that for him!
    YES!
    And LAWD, if people judged me exclusively on my parents???
    Forget about it!

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Does Tommy even consider Wanda a parental figure? From what I remember of CC he didn't really seem invested in the relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Does Tommy even consider Wanda a parental figure? From what I remember of CC he didn't really seem invested in the relationship.
    All we have at this point is the hug, the fact that he went hard for her and dared Cyclops to run the fade & catch smoke over Wanda, & seemingly the fact that his "real parents" were trash and all he has is Billy & Wanda plus head canon so I assume he loves her.

YES!
    And LAWD, if people judged me exclusively on my parents???
    Forget about it!
    **** my dad was a whole thug if that's what people judged me off of shiiit.... They still knew not to **** with me though lmao.

**** my dad was a whole thug if that's what people judged me off of shiiit.... They still knew not to **** with me though lmao.
    I'm screaming. Thank you!

It's nice that Sofia is in touch with Tommy
    Whatever she might feel about Wanda (Sofia being one of the M-day victims), it doesn't seem to negatively affect how she thinks of Tommy

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    It's nice that Sofia is in touch with Tommy
    Whatever she might feel about Wanda (Sofia being one of the M-day victims), it doesn't seem to negatively affect how she thinks of Tommy
    She knows first hand not to be judge people based on the poor behavior of a parent.
    Her dad is a total dick.

That looks pretty great .
    She knows first hand not to be judge people based on the poor behavior of a parent.
    Her dad is a total dick.
    At least Wanda has had some genuine excuses for her actions and has been shown to care about her kids when they're shown together, which is more than can be said for Sofia's dad.