Page 42 of 141 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    If they don't directly appear in MoM, where do you think they'd appear next?
    Well twins or no twins they still seem to be setting up YA so probably there maybe pull a Maximoff and have the Minimoffs start off as minor antagonist or some ****. *shrugs* IDK MoM seems like the only real option.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Well twins or no twins they still seem to be setting up YA so probably there maybe pull a Maximoff and have the Minimoffs start off as minor antagonist or some ****. *shrugs* IDK MoM seems like the only real option.
    Ok. I'm just wondering because the MCU seems to be setting up Young Avengers, and many have already been cast. I don't know how they'll all be brought together.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Did anyone else GASP when spoilers:
    Dottie revealed her name was Sarah? I did because the first thing I thought was how for a long time, the YA fandom was convinced Teddy's mom name was Sarah, for some reason. So when she dropped her name like that I was shook for a second thinking maybe that was the Teddy connection after all, but then she immediately mentioned having a daughter and I was like.... oh, ok. That was a fun second. LOL
    end of spoilers

Also, we did not get to see the Skrull refugee, after all. So we are just left with the haunting doubt of whether that was supposed to be Teddy or not. :\ That was being cast before the pandemic, so maybe some plans changed and they had to cut stuff out. But I wonder if they ever ended up casting an actor for it and still intend on using him wherever he was supposed to show up next... Hopefully yes. They are currently casting for Secret Invasion, so we might hear news about it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    You really think Disney are going to throw that money away when this thing has been so HUGE? Even if that was the original plan, I am betting someone in some board room somewhere is saying 'we need more.'
    They are getting more.... with the Doctor Strange movie. They've made it crystal clear that movie is the next chapter on Wanda's story. They wouldn't have given us that post-credit scene if they were not teasing what happens to her next time we see her, because that is EXACTLY how Marvel does post-credit scenes. That Monica Rambeau teaser was also obviously for Captain Marvel 2. You're thinking of these shows in a traditional way, like they do on old school TV; if a show gets good ratings, then it gets a second season. But Feige is not seeing these shows like that. He said it himself that Marvel is telling their stories across different productions. Some stuff will go from one show to a movie, then maybe back to a show, or maybe back to another movie. They are basically making it up as they go. There is no set in stone rule. It's possible Wanda might get another show, but it might not be WandaVision season 2, but something else entirely. Something that fits the next chapter of her story after Doctor Strange. Disney and Marvel can afford to do that because they are THAT successful. They don't have to follow a traditional model of telling stories because at this point, everything they do will be a hit.

Ultimate Member

I never thought Hulkling would actually appear because it seemed too outside the main plot. My bet is on Secret Invasion

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Well....that finale was something, huh? LMAO. Was gonna post here yesterday, but I needed to detox from social media for a day lol. Anyway, would've loved to see spoilers:
    them age just one more time, but it seems like they're actually going to go for some form of the reincarnation story, even if it's just plucking them from the multiverse. Hopefully Disney don't actually hold on to the kid actors so that they age into the roles bc....well, I don't think I could support them if they held up major queer characters for that long, cause I'm betting Phastos and his husband are gonna be one and done with a one second kiss scene, with the husband probably getting fridged and Phastos either dying or not returning to the mcu. And at best, we get Hogarth coming back with Jessica in She Hulk. So... Yeah, in the words of rupaul, "Disney, don't **** it up!

Also, may I say, what a bland ass first fight for the twins. I mean, really? Couldn't they have done just a lil more action for them? Have Billy turn the guns into storks or stuffed animals? Had Tommy really do some damage? I mean, as I've gone back, I've become annoyed a bit about this telepathy subbing in for reality warping/magic thing they have for Wanda and now Billy.
    end of spoilers

Anyway, Eli's supposedly up next, so hopefully his intro doesn't leave me miffed lol

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    Also, may I say, what a bland ass first fight for the twins. I mean, really? Couldn't they have done just a lil more action for them? Have Billy turn the guns into storks or stuffed animals? Had Tommy really do some damage? I mean, as I've gone back, I've become annoyed a bit about this telepathy subbing in for reality warping/magic thing they have for Wanda and now Billy.[/spoil]

Anyway, Eli's supposedly up next, so hopefully his intro doesn't leave me miffed lol
    Maybe Billy doesn't have a handle on those kinds of powers yet. Plus, reality warping is a nebulous power, whereas psychic powers are more straightforward. Not saying you're wrong, though

I suspect Patriot will be different because he'll be already grown.

Extraordinary Member

Interesting that the twins might meet America in Multiverse of Madness.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Interesting that the twins might meet America in Multiverse of Madness.
    I've heard some people don't like Miss America. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    Well....that finale was something, huh? LMAO. Was gonna post here yesterday, but I needed to detox from social media for a day lol. Anyway, would've loved to see spoilers:
    them age just one more time, but it seems like they're actually going to go for some form of the reincarnation story, even if it's just plucking them from the multiverse. Hopefully Disney don't actually hold on to the kid actors so that they age into the roles bc....well, I don't think I could support them if they held up major queer characters for that long, cause I'm betting Phastos and his husband are gonna be one and done with a one second kiss scene, with the husband probably getting fridged and Phastos either dying or not returning to the mcu. And at best, we get Hogarth coming back with Jessica in She Hulk. So... Yeah, in the words of rupaul, "Disney, don't **** it up!

Also, may I say, what a bland ass first fight for the twins. I mean, really? Couldn't they have done just a lil more action for them? Have Billy turn the guns into storks or stuffed animals? Had Tommy really do some damage? I mean, as I've gone back, I've become annoyed a bit about this telepathy subbing in for reality warping/magic thing they have for Wanda and now Billy.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    To be honest I felt like they were stretching it a bit to have two kids who've just come into existence making SWORD look like idiots.
    end of spoilers

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    To be honest I felt like they were stretching it a bit to have two kids who've just come into existence making SWORD look like idiots.
    end of spoilers
    that's true. But they didn't really do much they hadn't done in previous episodes, except Billy manipulating the agents' minds

Unpopular opinion but if they stick with the current actors throughout the years I'm cool with that, Teddy ain't here I'm Young and in my prime I see no need to rush. I like they current actors.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Unpopular opinion but if they stick with the current actors throughout the years I'm cool with that, Teddy ain't here I'm Young and in my prime I see no need to rush. I like they current actors.
    I like the kids and their super family, but aren't the Young Avengers supposed to be all close in age with one another? The actress for new Hawkeye is somewhat older

Also, I'm not familiar with the YA (I came her because of WandaVision), but I'm wondering why isn't there a "Young Thor" on the team?

Extraordinary Member

I like the kids and their super family, but aren't the Young Avengers supposed to be all close in age with one another? The actress for new Hawkeye is somewhat older

Also, I'm not familiar with the YA (I came her because of WandaVision), but I'm wondering why isn't there a "Young Thor" on the team?
    Billy was originally the young “Asgardians.” While Hulkling was young “Hulk” and Kang was “Iron Lad.”

Then we come to find out Billy is Young male son of Scarlet Witch. Hulkling is really a Skrull/Captain Marvel’s son and that Iron Lad would grow up to be Kang.

Damn near feel like Cassie has been 14 for years in the comics, while the others are in 20's frankly kiss the ressurection plot line away and the kids are at the age they would be naturally.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Billy was originally the young “Asgardians.” While Hulkling was young “Hulk” and Kang was “Iron Lad.”

Then we come to find out Billy is Young male son of Scarlet Witch. Hulkling is really a Skrull/Captain Marvel’s son and that Iron Lad would grow up to be Kang.
    Ok. Thanks