Page 52 of 141 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Xochitl will be 18/19 in 4 years, but not Julian and Jett. They are 9 (going on 10) and 11 (going on 12) right now, respectively, so they'll be 13/14 and 15/16 in 2025. And even waiting that much is a gamble, because you can't really predict how those boys will be going through puberty, so Julian could still look like a kid at 13/14, and it could still look very weird compared to everyone else on the team. Hailee will be literally pushing 30, y'all. It's just so much easier to recast and make sure everyone will look the part, specially because I'm not convinced Young Avengers will only exist in 2025. I think we're getting the team before that.

If anything, I'd say America being younger should be the outlier. She wasn't a part of the original gang, so it doesn't really matter if she's older or younger. But the Heinberg era team should all be around the same age. They were all in school together. I don't think that dynamic should be broken.
    You misunderstand me. I wasn’t saying use the kid actors from WandaVision. I’m saying the teen actors they get for the twins eventually for Young Avengers, will be closer to Xochitl’s age than Hailee’s.

We know we’re not getting a Young Avengers film or tv series from 2021-2023. I’m assuming 2025 due to other stuff coming or being pushed to 2024 first.

But 2024 is certainly possible at the earliest. And Xochitl would be 18 while Hailee would be 28.

spoilers:
    The rumored Patriot actor they have for Falcon and Winter Soldier is 18 right now.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Will Evans; 03-15-2021 at 05:42 AM.

I may be speaking prematurely given that we haven't seen the other Disney+ TV properties yet, but my enthusiasm for episodic character expansion has me hoping Marvel will give us (at least one) season of Young Avenger content, in addition to big blockbuster film franchise. That would be great.

Extraordinary Member

One thing to consider is Hailee’s filming schedule. Besides Hawkeye/Young Avengers, she’s also got the Dickinson tv series.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gch230 View Post
    This got me thinking. We know Iron Lad did the Nick Fury thing and approached each member sort of shown on Vol I. We’ve never had a canon story of how Billy and Teddy met. We know they went to the same school, but that’s it. But Heinberg and Cheung are writing their story for the Pride issue of Voices. Maybe this is what we’ve been wondering about. And it would fill in this piece of the puzzle before they meet on screen.
    God, I hadn't even thought about this. Now I'm gonna be so disappointed if this is not what the story is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Oh, I would feel totally robbed to actually have Kang in the MCU and Young Avengers but not Iron Lad, and I'm not even an Iron Lad fan at all.
    Same. Like, I can understand skipping Iron Lad if they just skip Kang as an adversary for the Young Avengers. But if they keep him as a part of their story.... then I don't see the point of ignoring Nate Richards, 'cause he's right there. You lose at least 90% of what made the Kang/Young Avengers confrontation interesting by excluding Nate from the equation. If they're not gonna use Iron Lad, then the YA should get a completely different villain for their origin story, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    We know we’re not getting a Young Avengers film or tv series from 2021-2023. I’m assuming 2025 due to other stuff coming or being pushed to 2024 first.
    We don't, actually. Marvel Studios hasn't announced their full official schedule for 2023. All we know so far is three projects potentially dropping in 2023, but Marvel has been planning to release way more than just 3 projects per year. We have 6 shows and 4 movies planned to release JUST this year alone. They have at least one production company for a project that hasn't been announced yet, and trustworthy insiders have been saying that a Young Avengers project has been in early development for at least two years now. They could announce it at any time now.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 03-15-2021 at 01:13 PM.

This is so random pls

The walking dead Twitter account dissin billy and tommy and for what?

https://twitter.com/TheWalkingDead/s...472057344?s=20

The quotes eating them up

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    This is so random pls

Clout chasing asses

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    This is so random pls

LMAOOOOOOOO. This is what happens when you let your stan intern run the social media accounts....

David is serving butch queen! And I fucks with it!!

Last edited by Journey; 03-17-2021 at 03:18 PM.

Our Favorite Gay space kings make a little appearance in this trailer!

Kings plural? Wouldn't Billy only be a Prince? While a female spouse of a King would be a Queen (in this case, it would actually be Empress, because Teddy is an Emperor), a male spouse of a Queen is just a Prince (i.e. Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, husband of Queen Elizabeth II). So a consort to a gay monarch would also be a Prince. He's only part of the Kree-Skrull monarchy by marriage. Though Ewing cleverly avoided the issue by having Billy referred to as Court Wizard Wiccan instead.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Kings plural? Wouldn't Billy only be a Prince? While a female spouse of a King would be a Queen (in this case, it would actually be Empress, because Teddy is an Emperor), a male spouse of a Queen is just a Prince (i.e. Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, husband of Queen Elizabeth II). So a consort to a gay monarch would also be a Prince. He's only part of the Kree-Skrull monarchy by marriage. Though Ewing cleverly avoided the issue by having Billy referred to as Court Wizard Wiccan instead.
    I mean technically yes he's the prince consort but it was just a statement u thinking too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    They are my everything!

I hope to see a continuation of the cape-to-wings shifting Teddy demonstrated in the KiB one shot. It was such a simple, elegant and smart move, imho.

so y'all think the twins will atend the mutant gala? maybe not as mutants but as space kings wiccan and hulking