Page 53 of 141 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    so y'all think the twins will atend the mutant gala? maybe not as mutants but as space kings wiccan and hulking
    I mean if they really wanted too I guess Billy & Teddy could make a brief appearance maybe in the S.W.O.R.D. issue since Ewing is handling space politics that would be a great time for the Emperor & Prince Consort to visit. Tbough with the Wanda issue & Billy through Teddy already making his stance on that I don't see them actually stepping foot on the island.

Tommy could be David's plus one, he already got and invitation to come & go as he pleases I could see Leah throwing ThinkFast a bone there maybe a little secret dance to the side or sonething.

Yeah, Tommy's already shown up in X-Factor so I can see him being at the Hellfire Gala. Not so sure about Billy.

The Guardians are due to encounter SWORD and Magneto.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #15
    AL EWING (W) • JUAN FRIGERI (A) • Cover by BRETT BOOTH
    Deadpool 30th Anniversary Variant Cover by ROB LIEFELD
    PRIDE MONTH VARIANT COVER BY PHIL JIMENEZ
    VIRGIN PRIDE MONTH VARIANT COVER BY PHIL JIMENEZ
    SPIDER-MAN VILLAINS VARIANT COVER BY CARLOS PACHECO
    GUARDIANS VS. S.W.O.R.D.!
    • In the wake of the Snarkwar and reeling from revelations of their own, the Guardians come face-to-face with the S.W.O.R.D. station crew...
    • ...including their Quiet Council liaison—Magneto! And he's not known for friendly chats...
    • It's the Human Rocket versus the Master of Magnetism—and it's winner take all!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

YA omni has been solicited!

YOUNG AVENGERS BY KIERON GILLEN & JAMIE MCKELVIE OMNIBUS HC MCKELVIE COVER (NEW PRINTING)
    Written by KIERON GILLEN
    Penciled by JAMIE MCKELVIE & KATE BROWN with EMMA VIECELI, CHRISTIAN WARD, ANNIE WU, BECKY CLOONAN, MING DOYLE & JOE QUINONES
    Covers by JAMIE MCKELVIE & JIM CHEUNG
    Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie's groundbreaking, critically acclaimed epic is collected in one gorgeous oversize hardcover! The Young Avengers are reinvented for the 21st century as Wiccan, Hulkling and Kate "Hawkeye" Bishop unite with Kid Loki, Marvel Boy, Prodigy and America Chavez. Someone has to save the entire Multiverse. They're someone. No pressure, right? As cosmic horror emerges from the shadows of the past, the Young Avengers race desperately across dimensions — but once they take on the gig to save reality, they may never be able to go home again! Meanwhile, Kid Loki is up to something. Surprise, I know. Fight scenes! Kissing! Fake I.D.s! Kissing! Drama! Conflict! Plentiful feels! And, oh yeah, nightclubs! Read it! Collecting YOUNG AVENGERS (2013) #1-15 and material from MARVEL NOW! POINT ONE #1.
    360 PGS./Rated T+ …$75.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93005-9
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Hopefully Ewing is the one writer not scared to put a final pin in the mutant thing for the minimoffs & frankly I hope Billy & Magneto actually do have a chat & aren't just in the same room without addressing the elephant!! Please & Thank You!!

Also an Omni's great can we get a new run though!!?!? Preferably with Tommy at the helm riding that WandaVision hype right along Eli hopefully riding that Falcoln & Winter Soldier hype!! Please & thank you!!!

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

so y'all think the twins will atend the mutant gala? maybe not as mutants but as space kings wiccan and hulking
    I don't really see it since it seems to be a mutant/X-Men exclusive event. At least I haven't heard anything about other characters from outside that part of the MU showing up, so I'm not expecting Marvel to make an exception to Billy, Tommy and/or Teddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The Guardians are due to encounter SWORD and Magneto.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #15
    AL EWING (W) • JUAN FRIGERI (A) • Cover by BRETT BOOTH
    Deadpool 30th Anniversary Variant Cover by ROB LIEFELD
    PRIDE MONTH VARIANT COVER BY PHIL JIMENEZ
    VIRGIN PRIDE MONTH VARIANT COVER BY PHIL JIMENEZ
    SPIDER-MAN VILLAINS VARIANT COVER BY CARLOS PACHECO
    GUARDIANS VS. S.W.O.R.D.!
    • In the wake of the Snarkwar and reeling from revelations of their own, the Guardians come face-to-face with the S.W.O.R.D. station crew...
    • ...including their Quiet Council liaison—Magneto! And he's not known for friendly chats...
    • It's the Human Rocket versus the Master of Magnetism—and it's winner take all!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    So Billy and Teddy's team will go up against S.W.O.R.D.... Interesting. I wonder how this fits in that ending that we saw on Empyre: Avengers Aftermath. Does S.W.O.R.D. come to Teddy's aid AFTER this confrontation or before?

YA omni has been solicited!

YOUNG AVENGERS BY KIERON GILLEN & JAMIE MCKELVIE OMNIBUS HC MCKELVIE COVER (NEW PRINTING)
    Written by KIERON GILLEN
    Penciled by JAMIE MCKELVIE & KATE BROWN with EMMA VIECELI, CHRISTIAN WARD, ANNIE WU, BECKY CLOONAN, MING DOYLE & JOE QUINONES
    Covers by JAMIE MCKELVIE & JIM CHEUNG
    Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie's groundbreaking, critically acclaimed epic is collected in one gorgeous oversize hardcover! The Young Avengers are reinvented for the 21st century as Wiccan, Hulkling and Kate "Hawkeye" Bishop unite with Kid Loki, Marvel Boy, Prodigy and America Chavez. Someone has to save the entire Multiverse. They're someone. No pressure, right? As cosmic horror emerges from the shadows of the past, the Young Avengers race desperately across dimensions — but once they take on the gig to save reality, they may never be able to go home again! Meanwhile, Kid Loki is up to something. Surprise, I know. Fight scenes! Kissing! Fake I.D.s! Kissing! Drama! Conflict! Plentiful feels! And, oh yeah, nightclubs! Read it! Collecting YOUNG AVENGERS (2013) #1-15 and material from MARVEL NOW! POINT ONE #1.
    360 PGS./Rated T+ …$75.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93005-9
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8
    It wasn't that long ago that they reprinted this. Clearly the interest in Young Avengers comics has been going strong, but Marvel still refuses to relaunch the title. Sigh.

I was definitely wondering, since Krakoa is bringing in several non-Krakoan guests -- both hostile and friendly.

And then this cover was released and I thought "wait...is that Moondragon??"

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post

Tommy could be David's plus one, he already got and invitation to come & go as he pleases I could see Leah throwing ThinkFast a bone there maybe a little secret dance to the side or sonething.
    Yes Please thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I was definitely wondering, since Krakoa is bringing in several non-Krakoan guests -- both hostile and friendly.

And then this cover was released and I thought "wait...is that Moondragon??"

Yes Please thank you
    I don't know other bald female mutant, just Cassandra Nova and even then i think she's a parasite or something with Xavier's mutant Gene? And she won't be well welcome lol

It really looks like Moondragon

That also looks like Captain America hidden by the Hellfire Gala logo. So there will be non-mutants there.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Kevin Feige talking about the Young Avengers.... well, sort of. He dances around the question, as per usual Feige fashion, but it's nice seeing that mainstream media is starting to catch on and ask questions about the team directly. It's good press, if anything.

Anyway, we didn't have any direct Bradley content in TF&TWS 1x01, but we got this possible hint: https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/th...r-appearances/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Kevin Feige talking about the Young Avengers.... well, sort of. He dances around the question, as per usual Feige fashion, but it's nice seeing that mainstream media is starting to catch on and ask questions about the team directly. It's good press, if anything.

Anyway, we didn't have any direct Bradley content in TF&TWS 1x01, but we got this possible hint: https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/th...r-appearances/
    They should know by now he's not going to just spoil everything

Patriot on the preview for Black Panther #24:

Look at him go! And I just had a thought: while he was hesitant to go back to heroics, it looks like he kept the suit and shield the Young Avengers gave to him back in Marvel Comics #1000. I'm not expecting this to be acknowledged in this book, but it's something nice to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    They should know by now he's not going to just spoil everything
    I think most people know, but like I said, I still think it's good that questions are being asked. It shows him that there is engagement and interest from people, and hopefully it may encourage them to announce something soon.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I think most people know, but like I said, I still think it's good that questions are being asked. It shows him that there is engagement and interest from people, and hopefully it may encourage them to announce something soon.
    That's true, I didn't think of it like that.

Billy might make an appearance in Captain Marvel potentially.... IDK why

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Billy might make an appearance in Captain Marvel potentially.... IDK why
    Carol recently had some big problems with a magically-powered foe, and knows that magic is one of the main weak spots for her in terms of a threat she has no defense against, so the next arc is supposed to deal with Carol trying to learn some magic in order to be better prepared.

In theory Wiccan could appear as someone with something to teach her. Or the cover could just be symbolic of Carol joining the ranks of Marvel's magic users.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Carol recently had some big problems with a magically-powered foe, and knows that magic is one of the main weak spots for her in terms of a threat she has no defense against, so the next arc is supposed to deal with Carol trying to learn some magic in order to be better prepared.

In theory Wiccan could appear as someone with something to teach her. Or the cover could just be symbolic of Carol joining the ranks of Marvel's magic users.
    Oh ok it's so funny cause technically Billy doesn't even do magic but I still get a kick out of him being on the magic squad.

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post

Gosh imagine the scenario where Carol goes to Billy and is like, "so, I know you're gonna grow up to be a magic reality warping god-like being, can you teach me some of your tricks?" And Billy's magically uneducated ass just goes "um... I just say what I want to happen a bunch of times and it happens... Most of the time... Err, some of the time." T-T