Page 56 of 141 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

America Chavez costume test leaked:
    https://twitter.com/BRMarvelNews/sta...259662849?s=19

Ms. Marvel's too... someone's getting fired for this.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    America Chavez costume test leaked:
    https://twitter.com/BRMarvelNews/sta...259662849?s=19
    Looks cheap

Ultimate Member

Perhaps it won't be an official costume.

I mean Chavez outfit is normal clothing you could buy just about anywhere.

Ultimate Member

I mean Chavez outfit is normal clothing you could buy just about anywhere.
    She's from the multiverse, right? So she may not have a costume per se when she meets Dr. Strange

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I mean, truly, I would loooooove to see a Billy & TOMMY mini series dealing with the complexities of their existence and the challenges said existence produces by way of Mephisto. I want to say Sutekh(?) may have suggested once upon a time that if not Mephisto, then Mephisto's SON could be their Big Bad? Black Heart? I think he appeared not too long ago in a Miles Morales story? Might've been the Ultimate verse still so maybe it WAS a long time ago hahaha.

Anyway, point being, their lingering connection -- however that translates-- could be viewed as this wretched perversion because they are essentially living embodiments of LOVE crafted from a literal embodiment of evil and so there's some heavy themes to tackle in how such an entity (or their son) would feel resentment, disdain, fury, etc. and want to punish and/or corrupt and/or reclaim the source of that angst?
    Maybe their respective bio-parents are targeted to punish them for their continued existence. Bring in Wanda and Vision in some capacity to entice freshly indoctrinated MCU stans.

I'd read that.
    Enticing MCU stans should NOT be the only or main reason for Wanda and Vis to appear on a Billy/Tommy book!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Enticing MCU stans should NOT be the only or main reason for Wanda and Vis to appear on a Billy/Tommy book!
    Do Billy and Tommy even have a relationship with Vision? He seems to have moved on to his new family

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    She's from the multiverse, right? So she may not have a costume per se when she meets Dr. Strange
    No I mean all her comic outfits have been normal clothing. She doesn't really have any special costume, its basically just a jacket and sometimes a hoodie.

Ultimate Member

No I mean all her comic outfits have been normal clothing. She doesn't really have any special costume, its basically just a jacket and sometimes a hoodie.
    I guess that's what they're going for then

Do Billy and Tommy even have a relationship with Vision? He seems to have moved on to his new family
    Well, Viv, anyway. Virginia and Vin didn't survive his solo book.

She does sometimes wear a stars and stripes logo like the original Miss America. But yeah, it's always civilian style clothing, not a spandex suit.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Well, Viv, anyway. Virginia and Vin didn't survive his solo book.
    True. Although Viv still seems to be the focus now

True. Although Viv still seems to be the focus now
    She is kind of unfortunate I would like to see Viv establish some form or rapport with the twins. As they are her brothers & I feel that would be an interesting dynamic. Billy & Tommy seem to be almost a traumatic subject for Vision I feel cause in the annual which he met Billy he seemed apprehensive over their existence & at this point they were pretty much adults so I feel he carries some trauma when it comes to the twins & keeps them at arm's length at least thats my headcanon. But back to Viv when she met the twins at Wasp party the subject of them being "related" wasn't even addressed which kinda bothered me honestly.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    She is kind of unfortunate I would like to see Viv establish some form or rapport with the twins. As they are her brothers & I feel that would be an interesting dynamic. Billy & Tommy seem to be almost a traumatic subject for Vision I feel cause in the annual which he met Billy he seemed apprehensive over their existence & at this point they were pretty much adults so I feel he carries some trauma when it comes to the twins & keeps them at arm's length at least thats my headcanon. But back to Viv when she met the twins at Wasp party the subject of them being "related" wasn't even addressed which kinda bothered me honestly.
    Maybe Vision never really had much of a relationship with them in the first place

There's a comic in which Vision is thinking about the boys but is hesitant to make contact, but then eventually calls Billy. The scene ends with Billy showing up at the door, so who knows what happens next.