Page 58 of 141 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Funnily enough William Maximoff was supposed to be like Vision if he actually grew up. (Without being a Synthezoid of course). While Thomas is the magic user.
    I think WV show also kinda showed Billy is the favorite child to Vision with how he insisted on the name Billy before they realize they had twins.
    I kinda want to see Billy/Tommy meeting AU an version of William/Thomas, and maybe some storyline like the weight of SS and Demiurge is bound to fall upon one of the kids, even after their reincarnation.
    Well, the MCU version of this family is markedly different, so it might actually be more heartbreaking to see the two meet White Vision in a future project, especially if Viv appears in the MCU down the road

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

spoilers:
    So I figured I would put this in like this to make sure that i'm covered here. But Eli and Isaiah Bradly show up in Episode 2. My guess is that given the Cameo with Isaiah they will be making him show up a few more times to be the bridge to help both Buckey and Sam in different ways. But it's nice to see Eli showing up and hopefully by the end of it we're going to get hints for his future as Patriot.
    end of spoilers

We got YA stuff in Ep 2 of F&tWS

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Which one was it?
    Unstoppable Wasp vol 2 #7. Most of the Young Avengers and the then-current Champions appear in that issue.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    spoilers:
    So I figured I would put this in like this to make sure that i'm covered here. But Eli and Isaiah Bradly show up in Episode 2. My guess is that given the Cameo with Isaiah they will be making him show up a few more times to be the bridge to help both Buckey and Sam in different ways. But it's nice to see Eli showing up and hopefully by the end of it we're going to get hints for his future as Patriot.
    end of spoilers

I’m literally so excited to see this storyline being done justice. YA Assemble!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Enticing MCU stans should NOT be the only or main reason for Wanda and Vis to appear on a Billy/Tommy book!
    Only or main? No.
    Strategic capitalization on the success of WandaVision to further line Marvel's collective pockets with an abundance of money from potentially fresh new fans? Yes.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Ugh King I'm so ready for my boy to have his moment hopefully this launches his stardom.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Unstoppable Wasp vol 2 #7. Most of the Young Avengers and the then-current Champions appear in that issue.
    Thanks! I've only read the first issue yet

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Second D+ show to show them so far

Astonishing Member

Thanks for the responses/help, you guys!

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

The fact that Young Avengers trended in the US Twitter only a few hours after TF&TWS streamed when all we had in the episode was spoilers:
    a quick Eli cameo
    end of spoilers.... the POWER they have. I will need Marvel to stop sitting on their Young Avengers content, because the audience is clearly hungry.

spoilers:
    Not much to say about Eli in this episode. I think his abrasive personality while answering the door seemed in character, at lest. He seemed defensive of his grandpa, which I liked. I hope he gets to shine a bit more in later episodes. And I really hope the MCU militarization ray doesn't catch him. Eli has to be THE superhero that goes against the MCU's military propaganda, if you ask me. I really want them to explore the grudge that he feels over what happened to Isaiah. I see so many people fearing the MCU erasing characters' sexuality, but not enough people talking about the real danger of Eli being turned into a bootlicker.

One notable thing is the fact that the Bradleys live in Baltimore in the MCU instead of NYC. Right now, the Young Avengers are pretty much scattered all over the map. Eli's in Baltimore, Cassie's in San Francisco, Billy and Tommy were in Westview but now are somewhere out there in the multiverse (and who knows where they're going to be next), and Kate is probably in NYC, from what we know of the Hawkeye show. I'm really curious about how they're going to manage to get them all in one place eventually.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 03-26-2021 at 04:49 PM.

Ultimate Member

I hope they don't make him subservient to military propaganda either

Incredible Member

So we now have, Eli in Baltimore, Cassie in San Francisco, Kate in New York, and Billy and Tommy somewhere else in the multiverse. Yeesh at least if Eli showed up in Black Panther he probably would have been from Oakland.

Makes me wonder where the heck Teddy will come from.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    So we now have, Eli in Baltimore, Cassie in San Francisco, Kate in New York, and Billy and Tommy somewhere else in the multiverse. Yeesh at least if Eli showed up in Black Panther he probably would have been from Oakland.

Makes me wonder where the heck Teddy will come from.
    From outer space?

From outer space?
    Well, yeah, but he needs to have a home on Earth too, obviously. As it stands, they could throw him anywhere in the US, considering there isn't much consistency on where the rest of the YA members live.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Well, yeah, but he needs to have a home on Earth too, obviously. As it stands, they could throw him anywhere in the US, considering there isn't much consistency on where the rest of the YA members live.
    Yeah I was just trying to be funny. But didn't his fake mother live with him in NY?

Yeah I was just trying to be funny. But didn't his fake mother live with him in NY?
    Yes, but that was also true for ALL of Heinberg's Young Avengers other than Tommy. They were all from NYC (and Tommy was from New Jersey), but they already diverted from that by putting Cassie and Eli in different cities from other states, so who knows what they're gonna do with Teddy?