Page 79 of 141 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2114
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Emilia Clarke as Anelle?
    Yeah, that was my thinking. Probably not the most likely option, but I'm admittedly grasping at straws for a Teddy connection here. He's basically the only OG Young Avenger without a direct set up in the MCU so far, so I'm hoping we're getting something soon.

Well, I assume everyone they've recently cast is a Skrull, although I don't know if they're going for Veranke or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Yeah, that was my thinking. Probably not the most likely option, but I'm admittedly grasping at straws for a Teddy connection here. He's basically the only OG Young Avenger without a direct set up in the MCU so far, so I'm hoping we're getting something soon.
    Her as Anelle and Olivia Colman as R'Klll totally makes sense to me, I'm getting hopeful lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, I assume everyone they've recently cast is a Skrull, although I don't know if they're going for Veranke or what.
    Wouldn't be surprised if some of this is for Fury's team as well.

We've gotten so much casting recently that I'm hoping we get an actor soon that could be Teddy.

Ultimate Member

This would probably be a good place to introduce Hulkling. But would they keep the fake family origin?

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    This would probably be a good place to introduce Hulkling. But would they keep the fake family origin?
    If you mean his adoptive mom, well, I think that depends entirely on how they're planning on telling his origin story. If he starts out on Earth and has no idea about his origins like in the comics, it makes sense that they would give him an adoptive mother like in the source material. If they're going for something different (him being raised outside of Earth or already knowing about being a Kree/Skrull), then maybe they'd skip the adoptive angle, but I don't think that's necessary, because you'd be losing a lot of who he is if you do that.

If they announce a young blonde actor on the cast, I will be personally losing my ****.
    Honestly. ANY "young" casting is going to trigger my crazy. ha ha ha.
    If Teddy is a teenager, would she be old enough to play her?
    These are Skrulls. I don't think the age of the actors or actresses really matters.

Ultimate Member

If you mean his adoptive mom, well, I think that depends entirely on how they're planning on telling his origin story. If he starts out on Earth and has no idea about his origins like in the comics, it makes sense that they would give him an adoptive mother like in the source material. If they're going for something different (him being raised outside of Earth or already knowing about being a Kree/Skrull), then maybe they'd skip the adoptive angle, but I don't think that's necessary, because you'd be losing a lot of who he is if you do that.
    Yeah, that's what I was referring to. I think it's an interesting idea they would keep

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    These are Skrulls. I don't think the age of the actors or actresses really matters.
    I guess so. I just can't help feeling if it was his dad, they'd cast an older actor.

Extraordinary Member

I guess so. I just can't help feeling if it was his dad, they'd cast an older actor.
    Since his dad is Kree and looks human-ish...then I feel they would....but with the Skrull make up that we saw in Captain Marvel and Far From Home the age of who they cast as Skrull's is not as important because they are going to basically be covering their face and can make them whatever age they want.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Since his dad is Kree and looks human-ish...then I feel they would....but with the Skrull make up that we saw in Captain Marvel and Far From Home the age of who they cast as Skrull's is not as important because they are going to basically be covering their face and can make them whatever age they want.
    Ok. It's just bothered me how Hollywood seems averse to casting older actresses even when the role is appropriate for them

I wonder how they'll incorporate his father into this, considering how Mar-Vell was used in CM1

Speaking of CM, Billy cameoed in Captain Marvel #28
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Firstly, looks like the new Alliance Throneworld really was a secret lmaooo. Secondly, didn't Wanda and Jericho move in together? I could've sworn they did. Wonder if Kelly forgot or if it's meant to be a joke that she knocked at their door twice.

Lmao the way he's just like no I can't probably for the best Billy has no right teaching anyone magic lmao.

Ok. It's just bothered me how Hollywood seems averse to casting older actresses even when the role is appropriate for them
    I mean, Olivia Colman is literally in the cast, so it's not like they are not allowing older actresses to be a part of this show.

Was hoping he would do a bit more, but at least they remembered him as a magic user. I just hope him being in space is not used as an excuse for him to never be a part of Earth stories going forward.

Ultimate Member

I mean, Olivia Colman is literally in the cast, so it's not like they are not allowing older actresses to be a part of this show.

Was hoping he would do a bit more, but at least they remembered him as a magic user. I just hope him being in space is not used as an excuse for him to never be a part of Earth stories going forward.
    It's true, she's in the show, but it's not like Hollywood doesn't have a problem. Hopefully this show isn't like tjat