Page 83 of 141 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2114
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, there's deleted scenes showing she should've already been using the Pym particles in Ant-Man and the Wasp.
    Deleted as in filmed but not used...or as in planned but never filmed?

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Either way they aren't in the movie so it doesn't matter.

So Eli showed up again I liked his appearance I don't feel like this show set him up as good as they could. Like it was a good showing I think the actor is here to stay Isaiah got good closure, but 1 thing WandaVision did very well is set up the twins eventhough they "died" it was a good showing & a good send off Eli IDK when he's gonna pop up again he barely had screentime I just feel they could have done a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    So Eli showed up again I liked his appearance I don't feel like this show set him up as good as they could. Like it was a good showing I think the actor is here to stay Isaiah got good closure, but 1 thing WandaVision did very well is set up the twins eventhough they "died" it was a good showing & a good send off Eli IDK when he's gonna pop up again he barely had screentime I just feel they could have done a bit more.
    They never even outright said his name, as far as I could tell.

He was just kind of there.

I bet he'll suit up as Patriot in the Captain America 4 movie they just announced.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

I bet he'll suit up as Patriot in the Captain America 4 movie they just announced.
    Wow this just made me really just realize the Young Avengers becoming heroes is almost happening in reverse. Cassie and Kate were close to the last from the classic team in getting their hero roles yet from their time in the MCU will be the first 2 to take a hero name (that being Cassie does take the Stature name there, the MCU wiki has her down for it).

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

So Eli got a few more lines in the series finale, even though he still didn't get to do much again. The overall feeling is definitely that the show could've done without him and the story would still be the same, which is why I think it was nice of them to include him at all. I think it's pretty telling that they specifically wanted him to be the only family Isaiah has on the show, when they could've gone with anyone else (Faith, Sarah, Josiah, any of his other grandkids). And we know they almost included him in another MCU production too (Black Panther), so... I feel like that's their way of telling us to watch this space.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Deleted as in filmed but not used...or as in planned but never filmed?
    I'm not sure if anything was ever filmed, but I know there are concept arts for AMATW that show Cassie shrinking down with Scott while they play together.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    The difference here is that Wanda can be ''missing'' in the eyes of the MCU world, but not necessarily to the real life audience who's watching the show. It's pretty much the situation that we have right now: she left Westview and didn't tell anyone where she was going, but we know we'll see her again in the next Doctor Strange movie. So Wanda being ''missing'' doesn't mean she won't be around at all like in the comics, just that she'll be in her own corner, doing her own things without bringing too much attention to herself. And that's where the Young Avengers looking for her could come into the picture.
    The thing is she will interact with Stephen and other magic users, unless she builds absolutely zero actual connection to them.
    The premise of Children's Crusade won't really work, what's stopping them from just asking Stephen and he teleports the group to Wanda?
    There need to be some level of irrelevance on her part.

When I said I could see Children's Crusade being adapted I did mean a legitimate adaptation like they can change things for the plot look at Civil War that was nothing like the comic book, Wanda doesn't need to be a big deal for a Children's Crusade adaptation you could center the whole thing around the twins alone.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    The thing is she will interact with Stephen and other magic users, unless she builds absolutely zero actual connection to them.
    The premise of Children's Crusade won't really work, what's stopping them from just asking Stephen and he teleports the group to Wanda?
    There need to be some level of irrelevance on her part.
    We don't know what the nature of Stephen's relationship with Wanda will be. Them teaming up for one movie doesn't mean they're going to be together always from now on. They could have a common goal in that movie, and then Wanda goes her own way to do other things. We could have a Scarlet Witch movie or show inspired by the Robinson series where she goes around the world investigating magic alongside Agatha or something like that. That could be a way for her to be far off, without other mages like Strange knowing where she is.

When I said I could see Children's Crusade being adapted I did mean a legitimate adaptation like they can change things for the plot look at Civil War that was nothing like the comic book, Wanda doesn't need to be a big deal for a Children's Crusade adaptation you could center the whole thing around the twins alone.
    Well, Civil War, as different as it was from the comics, still kept the premise of the story (a law that splits the heroes in two groups led by Captain America and Tony Stark). The premise of TCC is Billy and Tommy finding out their origins, so I feel like it's inevitable that they would have to interact with Wanda at some point. And if it's just a story about Billy and Tommy that doesn't revolve around their origins at all, then I just don't see the point of naming it TCC. They could just do that plot in a regular movie/season of Young Avenvers that's not named after any event.

There's already one change they'd have to make - the time travel element is unnecessary because Ant-Man isn't dead - Children's Crusade ended with Cassie rescuing Scott, only to then get killed herself.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

There's already one change they'd have to make - the time travel element is unnecessary because Ant-Man isn't dead - Children's Crusade ended with Cassie rescuing Scott, only to then get killed herself.
    I don't see them killing her off in the MCU, but maybe they will

They probably won't. She was killed and then later resurrected by the same person - Doctor Doom. Doom isn't around yet and probably won't be until Fantastic Four debuts.

Extraordinary Member

They probably won't. She was killed and then later resurrected by the same person - Doctor Doom. Doom isn't around yet and probably won't be until Fantastic Four debuts.
    I really want to see that become known to Scott and Cassie...that Doom brought her back.

Ultimate Member

Well, the MCU doesn't exactly follow the comics, so maybe someone else might do it.

Not that I want that. I'm not a fan of killing off characters too quickly