Page 99 of 141 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2114

I don't think I want Allen to be back as the writer, wasn't he the reason we get didn't any progress of the team until Crusade and then it ended with him killing Cassie?

Also Cheung leaving out America and defaulting all the outfits to the first run?

America's omission is on the writer, surely?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I like America as much as the next person but what exactly is the problem of leaving her out of an OG YA reunion? She's not an OG.

Amazing Member

https://thedirect.com/article/ant-ma...yyH7VFEtAHx5Hg
    Ant-Man 3: Evangeline Lilly Praises Recast Cassie Lang Actress Kathryn Newton

Quote Originally Posted by Cataphract View Post
    https://thedirect.com/article/ant-ma...yyH7VFEtAHx5Hg
    Ant-Man 3: Evangeline Lilly Praises Recast Cassie Lang Actress Kathryn Newton
    Gee Lilly, way to crap on Furmann

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I like America as much as the next person but what exactly is the problem of leaving her out of an OG YA reunion? She's not an OG.
    We'll see if it's favoritism or something, I just can't the YA crew without America now.

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post

We'll see if it's favoritism or something, I just can't the YA crew without America now.
    Oh I can easily even in Volume 2 I would have gladly swapped her for Eli. I still like her though but the OG team will always be a higher priority to me. Poor America is also significantly less interesting to me if her new retcon sticks the landing.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    Realistically though, it's probably just another reunion dinner like the Marvel 80 page, but longer. Maybe Allan has them save another Pride parade like in CC.
    Sad but true. It's just so frustrating how the only YA content we've been getting for the past 3 years is short stories in one-shots.

I don't think I want Allen to be back as the writer, wasn't he the reason we get didn't any progress of the team until Crusade and then it ended with him killing Cassie?

Also Cheung leaving out America and defaulting all the outfits to the first run?
    That's more on Marvel than Allan. He was busy at the time and Marvel could've let other people write an ongoing for the team, but they chose to wait for him. Also, we DID get progress, just not through ongoing books. We had several minis in-between Vol. 1 and Children's Crusade, which was better than nothing.

And I don't think it's a big deal that America was left out of their reunion in Marvel Comics #1000, if that's what you're talking about. It was a one-page story celebrating the 2005 run, so it made sense that those were the characters chosen. Also, contextually, it was a dinner party for Eli, and America never even met him.

Either way, I'm not saying Allan and Jim would necessarily be the creative team of a new YA book. They could be laying the foundation for another team, for all we know.

I mean, there isn't much she can do about it. Marvel made the decision to recast... she's not gonna not be nice to the new actress just because of another actress whom she shared one short scene with.

Official art for the Dr Strange Movie. America i really coming just as their about to **** up her origin I cannot we just can't win.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Official art for the Dr Strange Movie. America i really coming just as their about to **** up her origin I cannot we just can't win.

Very Excited to see both Wanda and America Chavez in the same movie, I hope they have some interaction with each other!

Congrats on America Chavez debut in the MCU, I am excited to see her in the MoM!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Cassie, Kate and Chavez easter eggs in the Web Slingers ride

Well, they've got her aesthetic down.

Tommy is at the Hellfire Gala (see X-Factor #10 preview)

Tommy looks very knightly he didn't try nearly as hard for Billy's wedding lol.

Last edited by Journey; 06-04-2021 at 11:04 AM.

Ultimate Member

With the embroidered vest and loose shirt, Tommy's outfit looks just a little bit (stereotypically) Romani, which might fit his (spiritual) mom's heritage, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    With the embroidered vest and loose shirt, Tommy's outfit looks just a little bit (stereotypically) Romani, which might fit his (spiritual) mom's heritage, perhaps?
    I thought it was more medieval than anything, Wanda barely acknowledges her supposed heritage so I doubt Tommy would but ya know never say never.