Page 184 of 298 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 4458

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    yeah though I treasured the Hal/Alan adventures there are far too few of them. I wouldn't mind even flashbacks of their past adventure tales.
    maybe they had more when the jsa and jla teamed up. (although i have no idea how often that happened).

Injustice's voice cast has been announced.
    The upcoming Injustice animated film voice stars Justin Hartley as Superman, Anson Mount as Batman, Laura Bailey as Lois Lane and Rama Kushna, Zach Callison as Damian and Jimmy Olsen, Brian T. Delaney as Green Lantern, Brandon Michael Hall as Cyborg, Edwin Hodge as Mr. Terrific and Killer Croc, Oliver Hudson as Plastic Man, Gillian Jacobs as Harley Quinn, Yuri Lowenthal as Mirror Master, Flash and Shazam, Derek Phillips as Nightwing and Aquaman, Kevin Pollak as Joker and Jonathan Kent, Anika Noni Rose as Catwoman, Reid Scott as Green Arrow and Victor Zsasz, Faran Tahir as Ra’s al Ghul, Fred Tatasciore as Captain Atom, Janet Varney as Wonder Woman, and Andrew Morgado as Mirror Master Soldier.

I was expecting Hal to be in this, being the Injustice Lantern and all, but who knows with DC nowadays. Looking forward to it, hope he's not too unlikable. What I did not expect was for the movie to be out this fall. Five DC animated movies in 2021. Not bad.
    Last edited by Johnny; 07-21-2021 at 12:33 PM.

I've never seen Brian T. Delaney in anything, and I think we're mostly going to be seeing Regime!Hal, but I hope he's treated well enough.

Maybe he'll get a scene with Barry...

It's interesting when actors I've never heard of before voice him since I don't know what to expect, as compared to when it's a more prolific voice actor. Though I learned my lesson with Steven Blum when I immediately thought Hal was gonna sound like Wolverine, and he knocked it out of the park.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Imo, Geoff nailed this scene, and the dynamic between Hal & Bruce. Then, he went in the other direction with that relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Imo, Geoff nailed this scene, and the dynamic between Hal & Bruce. Then, he went in the other direction with that relationship.
    I'm still perplexed about Bats' appearance in the Hal section of the GL Anniversary issue.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I'm still perplexed about Bats' appearance in the Hal section of the GL Anniversary issue.
    That makes two of us.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    That makes two of us.
    Make it three.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I was expecting Hal to be in this, being the Injustice Lantern and all, but who knows with DC nowadays. Looking forward to it, hope he's not too unlikable. What I did not expect was for the movie to be out this fall. Five DC animated movies in 2021. Not bad.
    It’s Injustice bro and he’s on the Regime side. He’s either going to be a ball-less little toady for Murderman like Barry is, or he’ll be an idiotic jackass like Taylor wrote him. I was shocked to see you be so positive about Hal being in Injustice, they managed to salvage him in I2, but he’s awful in I1 and the I1 comics.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Yeah, Taylor's Hal just reads as Johns' New 52 Hal without any of the prior years of goodwill.

Isn't that scene of him calling out how ineffectual the politicians are kind of popular?

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It’s Injustice bro and he’s on the Regime side. He’s either going to be a ball-less little toady for Murderman like Barry is, or he’ll be an idiotic jackass like Taylor wrote him. I was shocked to see you be so positive about Hal being in Injustice, they managed to salvage him in I2, but he’s awful in I1 and the I1 comics.
    I never played Injustice or read its comics, but it sounds weird that Hal would be with the Regime. That sounds like complete opposite of Hal's character.