Page 130 of 298 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 4458
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Im happy about Hal's new assignment. But I doubt well actually see it. Theyve teased us with this before and I have yet to see it.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

This isn't exactly great news for fans of Kyle and Jess, but it should be a good set-up for Hal in terms of guest appearances and being the League's resident Lantern, although I don't expect him to be a regular member.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    This isn't exactly great news for fans of Kyle and Jess, but it should be a good set-up for Hal in terms of guest appearances and being the League's resident Lantern, although I don't expect him to be a regular member.
    Wasnt Kyle being in the Vega system the pitch from his mini in the Round Robin Tournament? If so I hope this means its happening and he gets his series.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Hal related spoilers for those who have not read the new issue or don't intend to read it:

spoilers:
    GLC is being reconstructed after they join United Planets. Lots of sectors are removed, including the one that has Earth. All Earth lanterns are sent on new duties, Hal is assigned to be the protector of Earth since it is one of the Crux worlds. So Hal is now only GL on Earth. Then before any of this happens battery goes boom. My understanding is that after Morrison's GL run Hal is not powered up by central battery any longer so he might be fine and in theory this should lead to him getting JL spot.
    end of spoilers
    I didn't see that sector 2814 (Earth sector) went defunct. Maybe I missed it, but I don't think it has. Plus, Earth is Crux.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Wasnt Kyle being in the Vega system the pitch from his mini in the Round Robin Tournament? If so I hope this means its happening and he gets his series.
    Yeah, but Kilowog was supposed to go with John before battery went boom. Thou I suppose he now might be sent to check on Kyle and thats how we get that mini?

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Im happy about Hal's new assignment. But I doubt well actually see it. Theyve teased us with this before and I have yet to see it.
    I am too, and I sadly agree with you.

happy birthday to ha's co-creator, john broome.

spoilers:
    I'm kind of amazed Hal got Earth back, to be honest, although it doesn't seem like they're going to do much with it.

How is he not on the League?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post

happy birthday to ha's co-creator, john broome.
    Hal with Steam Lantern, aka Gil Broome

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    I'm kind of amazed Hal got Earth back, to be honest, although it doesn't seem like they're going to do much with it.

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    To be fair it's not like every Lantern who's on Earth is always a JL member at the same time. And since the central power battery blew up, Hal's ring can't be working now anyway, right? If so, then what use would the League have of him.
    end of spoilers

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    spoilers:
    To be fair it's not like every Lantern who's on Earth is always a JL member at the same time. And since the central power battery blew up, Hal's ring can't be working now anyway, right? If so, then what use would the League have of him.
    end of spoilers
    Morrison/Sharp established that Hal's battery was different, so I don't expect that to be a problem for him. I didn't read the 2nd issue of GL Future State, but it sure seems like he wasn't depowered there either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Morrison/Sharp established that Hal's battery was different, so I don't expect that to be a problem for him. I didn't read the 2nd issue of GL Future State, but it sure seems like he wasn't depowered there either.
    Yes, his ring was essentially running on fumes. Cyborg helped him rig it to power a spaceship that Hal used to make his way to the ruins of Oa where he runs into Jo.

But if it is connected to central battery then it shouldn't be running on fumes either since in last issue it looked like everyone lost their powers instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah, but still, if he's the only Earth Lantern.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:

end of spoilers
    He probably will end on the JL given Bendis likes him. Also if all the hints about Jon taking over for his dad are true, the League is going to get a lineup shakeup.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/