Page 74 of 115 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1713
  1. #1096
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    Besides Blake Lively who else would have been a good Carol.
    I was always of the opinion that his Deadpool wife would have been a better Carol, Morena Baccarin is for me one of the most beautiful women to ever walk the planet and a major reason, besides Jessica Lucas, that the Gotham TV show was my favorite DC TV show.

  2. #1097
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    64,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    I was always of the opinion that his Deadpool wife would have been a better Carol, Morena Baccarin is for me one of the most beautiful women to ever walk the planet and a major reason, besides Jessica Lucas, that the Gotham TV show was my favorite DC TV show.
    And she's Barry's Gideon in the Arrowverse .

  3. #1098
    Astonishing Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    4,901

    Default


  4. #1099
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    That was surprisingly relaxing to watch.

  5. #1100
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post

  6. #1101
    Extraordinary Member liwanag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,017

    Default





    and i was hoping there were plans...

  7. #1102
    Extraordinary Member Johnny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    7,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post

    Not like he didn't have it coming.


  8. #1103
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post




    and i was hoping there were plans...
    Some interesting stuff in here.

    Where is this from?
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

    Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

  9. #1104
    Extraordinary Member sifighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Some interesting stuff in here.

    Where is this from?
    Williamson did a podcast interview with multiversity comics. Here’s the link if you want to listen.

    http://www.multiversitycomics.com/po...-0-williamson/
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

  10. #1105
    Astonishing Member HsssH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,125

    Default

    Was Darkseid ever not a big bad of DC Universe?

  11. #1106
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Williamson did a podcast interview with multiversity comics. Here’s the link if you want to listen.

    http://www.multiversitycomics.com/po...-0-williamson/
    Cool. Thanks.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

    Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

  12. #1107
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    while not the best news IF the plan is to let the Green Lantern book already solicited find it's voice and audience then letting it be known that there is a book starring other Lanterns is only 3 months after that might not help. Sales of the latest Iphone might not be too high if it is known an even newer version will be out 3 months later. I remember waiting around for the JSA book in the new 52 (big fan of JSA franchise not so much of Earth 2), and I can't remember how long there was between the announcement of the Green Lantern book and the announcement of Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps title.

  13. #1108
    Hal Jordan's co-pilot mrumsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Horseheads, NY
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    while not the best news IF the plan is to let the Green Lantern book already solicited find it's voice and audience then letting it be known that there is a book starring other Lanterns is only 3 months after that might not help. Sales of the latest Iphone might not be too high if it is known an even newer version will be out 3 months later. I remember waiting around for the JSA book in the new 52 (big fan of JSA franchise not so much of Earth 2), and I can't remember how long there was between the announcement of the Green Lantern book and the announcement of Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps title.
    Both the Green Lanterns and Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps titles were announced together as a part of the big Rebirth press event at WonderCon where most of the new DC books were revealed.
    Last edited by mrumsey; 03-04-2021 at 09:39 AM.
    Visit The Blog of Oa for Green Lantern News, Reviews, Podcasts and more

  14. #1109
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    I misremembered. I just recall anxiously waiting for HJ&tGLC for a few months after Jessica and Simon were already a few issues in. HJ was in the 2nd wave, maybe DC thinks that announcing them that way hurt Jess and Simon's book. I bought both but was definitely waiting on the Hal book.

  15. #1110
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    64,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post




    and i was hoping there were plans...
    Even Williamson hates the trucker hat.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •