Page 137 of 298 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 4458

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Probably one of my favorite moments from Johns' run.

Hal doing right by Abin...

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post

Despite their connected mythologies, I don't think we've ever seen a proper GL/Manhunter (any of them) teamup.
    now this is something. i'd really like to see hal and kate team up together. and i think it would really be interesting to explore the connection between gl and mark shaw.

Astonishing Member

Timeless.

10 char.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Probably one of my favorite moments from Johns' run.
    Haven't gone back to read it in a very long time so anytime I stumble upon images like that it kind of catches me off guard. The quiet moments of that run are underrated.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

For those looking for Hal appearances he's actually in todays JL last ride. He plays a main part and seems to be the GL in this story. Not to mention hes sporting a new cool look that resembles the Kingdom Come GL suit.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

I must have gotten far too paranoid at this point but everyone being so friendly to him despite their mistrust between each other seems kind of suspicious. Besides, noone is surprised about his new look at all so, given what they said about the fate of that other founding JL member that originally split them apart, this clearly must take place in the not-so-distant future. I don't know, anytime they give Hal a "costume change" feels like bad news to me and him basically being the reason they're forced to team up again only raises more questions. Don't get me wrong, I hope he has a good role that doesn't end up having some unpleasant "twist" of sorts.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    For those looking for Hal appearances he's actually in todays JL last ride. He plays a main part and seems to be the GL in this story. Not to mention hes sporting a new cool look that resembles the Kingdom Come GL suit.
    Wait, what's JL Last Ride?

Astonishing Member

I must have gotten far too paranoid at this point but everyone being so friendly to him despite their mistrust between each other seems kind of suspicious. Besides, noone is surprised about his new look at all so, given what they said about the fate of that other founding JL member that originally split them apart, this clearly must take place in the not-so-distant future. I don't know, anytime they give Hal a "costume change" feels like bad news to me and him basically being the reason they're forced to team up again only raises more questions. Don't get me wrong, I hope he has a good role that doesn't end up having some unpleasant "twist" of sorts.

Nice hair. But that armor.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Interesting, I usually don't real main JL stories but this makes me more interested.

Eh, not really a fan of the new look, but not a dealbreaker either. If it gets good reviews I guess I might pick up collected edition.
    Last edited by HsssH; 05-11-2021 at 10:48 AM.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    Yeah, it's certainly....different. However, the one constant was Batman being an *******. The more things change....
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Eh, not really a fan of the new look, but not a dealbreaker either. If it gets reviews I guess I might pick up collected edition.
    If Hal turns out to not be a traitor or insane or something, then I'll likely pick up the collection.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Wait, what's JL Last Ride?
    Its a mini series written by Chip Zdarsky about the JL in the future where they broke up but get back together one last time.

It looks like Hal might have switched to Alans power. Its not just because of the suit but those look like green flames. And i dont see a ring. Is the power coming from the armor maybe?
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

That armor is reminiscent of the tin can Alan was running around in for a minute during Guggenheim's JSA run...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES