Page 116 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2012
  1. #1726
    Extraordinary Member Johnny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    7,384

    Default


  2. #1727
    Extraordinary Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    5,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Nice moment. Especially since Hal wasn't in the original Crisis.

  3. #1728
    Extraordinary Member liwanag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    where was this from?

  4. #1729
    Extraordinary Member liwanag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,096

    Default


  5. #1730
    Extraordinary Member Johnny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    7,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    where was this from?
    No idea. I usually have no clue what stories most of the stuff I post here come from. I'm not what you'd call a GL historian, quite the opposite actually.

  6. #1731
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    65,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    Not impressed...

  7. #1732
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    23,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    No idea. I usually have no clue what stories most of the stuff I post here come from. I'm not what you'd call a GL historian, quite the opposite actually.
    The art looks like Joe Staton, but I could be mistaken.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

  8. #1733
    Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    7,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    where was this from?
    This was from the GL #199, which was Hal's first issue back as GL after quitting a year earlier.

  9. #1734
    Extraordinary Member liwanag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    This was from the GL #199, which was Hal's first issue back as GL after quitting a year earlier.
    thanks. so... hal was just imagining barry in this scene? (this was after crisis right?)

  10. #1735
    Extraordinary Member j9ac9k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    thanks. so... hal was just imagining barry in this scene? (this was after crisis right?)
    He wasn't imagining it - Barry was zipping around various times near the end like how he appeared to Batman in the beginning of Crisis and "died" in his arms.

  11. #1736
    Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    7,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    He wasn't imagining it - Barry was zipping around various times near the end like how he appeared to Batman in the beginning of Crisis and "died" in his arms.
    I could be also misremembering it, but I think it was actually a fake-out by Hector Hammond or somebody looking to sucker punch Hal.

  12. #1737
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    Me, hoping to hear news about Hal.

  13. #1738
    Extraordinary Member liwanag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    He wasn't imagining it - Barry was zipping around various times near the end like how he appeared to Batman in the beginning of Crisis and "died" in his arms.
    i love barry, really. but the from the background, looks like they're in space.

  14. #1739
    Extraordinary Member j9ac9k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    I could be also misremembering it, but I think it was actually a fake-out by Hector Hammond or somebody looking to sucker punch Hal.
    Oooh, I could be the one misremembering....

  15. #1740
    Extraordinary Member liwanag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,096

    Default


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •