Page 37 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 1140
  1. #541
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    62,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post


    major force is up for some rude awakening if he tried to. even hal would not want to get into carol's bad side.
    Yeah, that would definitely not end well for him .

  2. #542
    Extraordinary Member Johnny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    7,184

  3. #543
    Extraordinary Member liwanag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,840

    Default

    thanks liam. it's been an amazing run...

  4. #544
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    62,573

    Default

    I think Sharp has earned his spot as one of the definitive GL artists .

  5. #545
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,099

    Default

    I have much respect for Liam's work. Liam's art defined Hal as much as Grant's writing did.

  6. #546
    Astonishing Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    4,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Sharp has earned his spot as one of the definitive GL artists .
    Yeah, between this and his WW work he's probably my favorite artist at DC at the moment.


  7. #547
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Yeah, between this and his WW work he's probably my favorite artist at DC at the moment.

    Liam is definitely top tier. Has he mentioned what's his next DC project is?

  8. #548
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    23,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Sharp has earned his spot as one of the definitive GL artists .
    I couldn't agree more! His work has been absolutely amazing. I'll certainly miss him on the book.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

  9. #549
    Extraordinary Member liwanag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Sharp has earned his spot as one of the definitive GL artists .
    liam's dedication has set the bar really high...


  10. #550
    Astonishing Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    4,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    Liam is definitely top tier. Has he mentioned what's his next DC project is?
    Don't think so. If gets a Batman title I might actually buy it if they let him design Gotham like he Oa.

  11. #551
    Extraordinary Member liwanag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,840

    Default




  12. #552
    Extraordinary Member liwanag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,840

    Default


  13. #553
    Astonishing Member HsssH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Don't think so. If gets a Batman title I might actually buy it if they let him design Gotham like he Oa.
    I want him on Aquaman. Or at least WW/Aquaman sequel to his WW/Batman mini.

    And I got a question for you guys concerning Flashpoint. I have read nothing from it, but was recently looking at what was published during it and noticed that Abin Sur and Hal had minis published. Are they worth tracking down?

  14. #554
    Extraordinary Member liwanag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,840

    Default


  15. #555
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    62,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I want him on Aquaman. Or at least WW/Aquaman sequel to his WW/Batman mini.

    And I got a question for you guys concerning Flashpoint. I have read nothing from it, but was recently looking at what was published during it and noticed that Abin Sur and Hal had minis published. Are they worth tracking down?
    He'd probably do a really interesting Aquaman.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •