Page 104 of 298 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 4458

New issue is out and was above average. Hal appeared in couple of pages and I'd say was written well.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    New issue is out and was above average. Hal appeared in couple of pages and I'd say was written well.
    Thorne did say he was gonna write Hal professionally lol

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Naturally a page with the usual "this Lantern is doing this, that Lantern is doing that" for the GLs not playing a big part in the book was expected, but rather odd for me since Hal doesn't usually tend to be one of those "cameo Lanterns" so to speak, though in all fairness he was the only non-regular cast member in the book who got his own lines. The issue itself was fun. Though that panel of Hal with Superman and Naomi kind of made me sad, since he won't be part of the current Justice League line-up, but at least he's apparently back on Earth now.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Naturally a page with the usual "this Lantern is doing this, that Lantern is doing that" for the GLs not playing a big part in the book was expected, but rather odd for me since Hal doesn't usually tend to be one of those "cameo Lanterns" so to speak, though in all fairness he was the only non-regular cast member in the book who got his own lines. The issue itself was fun. Though that panel of Hal with Superman and Naomi kind of made me sad, since he won't be part of the current Justice League line-up, but at least he's apparently back on Earth now.
    Actually Bendis did say he would do a green lantern arc and that the line-up will change depending on the threat the JLA are facing, maybe there is hope for Hal yet.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Chip Zdarsky mentioned that Hal would be appearing in his JL: Last Ride mini. Don’t know if it will be more than just a cameo though.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Chip Zdarsky mentioned that Hal would be appearing in his JL: Last Ride mini. Don’t know if it will be more than just a cameo though.
    Considering the premise, I'm imagining a death scene, but I'm a bit jaded. I certainly hope it's more than that.

Well, I know we were worried about them phasing Hal out or downplaying him, so I'll take more appearances any day .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, I know we were worried about them phasing Hal out or downplaying him, so I'll take more appearances any day .
    I'm so desperate I was hoping for Hal to be an easter egg in Space Jam 2.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Considering the premise, I'm imagining a death scene, but I'm a bit jaded. I certainly hope it's more than that.
    I hope not. What is that mini by the way?

Spectacular Member

I have to assume Hal is gonna rejoin the main Justice League rooster. It makes very little sense to re-establish him as the Lantern primary based on Earth and NOT have him be on the League.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    I have to assume Hal is gonna rejoin the main Justice League rooster. It makes very little sense to re-establish him as the Lantern primary based on Earth and NOT have him be on the League.
    I imagine that Hal and John swap out on earth every once in a while, when they really feel like messing with Bruce they send Guy. Kyle just does whatever the heck he wants.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    i would really be happy when that happens.