Page 207 of 298 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 4458

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    I am not sure this is the right place to ask this question...

Just picked up the new Green Lantern book #1-5. Is it any good? I don't see Hal on any of the covers or have not heard about him for sometime. Where is Hal? Will he be in this book in the future?

Thanks
    Hal shows up briefly in the 1st issue and he makes a cameo in the end of the 3rd one I think, but he has little presence in the book so far. Quality-wise, the book is actually better than I expected, with the art being the weak link so far imo, but if you're looking to read more about what Hal's been up to recently, we pretty much have no idea because he doesn't really show up anywhere. He's apparently back on Earth now but we don't see him anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Hal shows up briefly in the 1st issue and he makes a cameo in the end of the 3rd one I think, but he has little presence in the book so far. Quality-wise, the book is actually better than I expected, with the art being the weak link so far imo, but if you're looking to read more about what Hal's been up to recently, we pretty much have no idea because he doesn't really show up anywhere. He's apparently back on Earth now but we don't see him anywhere.
    Kind of sad hearing this. I love Hal. Was hoping to see him more in this series. Well I am going to start the series tonight and let you know what I think.
    Hal is be all over this book, even if he is on Earth. I would love to see some stories with him on Earth rather than in space where he has been for years.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Astonishing Member

Kind of sad hearing this. I love Hal. Was hoping to see him more in this series. Well I am going to start the series tonight and let you know what I think.
    Hal is be all over this book, even if he is on Earth. I would love to see some stories with him on Earth rather than in space where he has been for years.
    Funny how Hal is ba k on earth but has rarer exposure.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

I am not sure this is the right place to ask this question...

Just picked up the new Green Lantern book #1-5. Is it any good? I don't see Hal on any of the covers or have not heard about him for sometime. Where is Hal? Will he be in this book in the future?

Thanks
    Following Morrison & Sharp's victory lap, no one wants to be the poor sap who tries to follow that up, so Hal's been mostly sitting on the bench lately

Hal made a couple appearances in the current GL book, but nothing really worth picking up the book for if you're just into Hal. He'll likely make more appearances, but I wouldn't expect much as the writer wants to focus on John Stewart, while also servicing Jo, Keli, and Simon, whom editorial wanted to get more attention.

There are apparently plans for Hal, but who knows when those plans will be revealed.

By Marco Santucci.

Fantastic Member Mutatis_Mutandis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    By Marco Santucci.

Love the colours and the shadows but what is up with the lower portion of Hal's face? It looks unnaturally flat lol.

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    Funny how Hal is ba k on earth but has rarer exposure.
    Ya over the past like 10-11 years all I have seen was Hal running around in space (which was cool and all) but I would like to see him with some stories on Earth.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by MaxStirner_91 View Post
    Love the colours and the shadows but what is up with the lower portion of Hal's face? It looks unnaturally flat lol.
    The chin can be pretty important to get right.

Ya over the past like 10-11 years all I have seen was Hal running around in space (which was cool and all) but I would like to see him with some stories on Earth.
    has it been that long?

and it seems we will have to wait longer...

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    has it been that long?

and it seems we will have to wait longer...
    That is just awful. I grew up at Hal. As most of us did.

I hope that Last Ride turns out well and I'll get my Hal fix from that once it gets collected.

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    Now that chin looks right.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I hope that Last Ride turns out well and I'll get my Hal fix from that once it gets collected.
    same here. (but seems like i need more than just elseworlds story)...

It's times like these I torture myself by imagining how different things would be if WB had been able to make a successful GL movie.

Martin Campbell even admits he never should have directed the movie:
    https://screenrant.com/green-lantern...ting-reaction/