Page 232 of 298 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 4458

i am just glad grant came and knew how to write green lantern.

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    Down on his luck GL looking for some lemonade...

He seems to be sharing the sentiment of some of his fans. Waiting for DC to actually do something with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    But -- that's yellow! Look out Hal!

Jason did such a great job drawing Hal.

Last edited by Johnny; 09-19-2021 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Jason did such a great job drawing Hal.

Fabok drew everything well .

He seems to be sharing the sentiment of some of his fans. Waiting for DC to actually do something with him.
    That's definitely my sentiment.

That's definitely my sentiment.
    In all fairness he's been through worse. And I don't like to repeatedly sound like an entitled fan, but I thought that if Wally can be in the main Flash book and Barry can still do something of significance in the wider DCU, then I don't get why Hal can't as well.

In all fairness he's been through worse. And I don't like to repeatedly sound like an entitled fan, but I thought that if Wally can be in the main Flash book and Barry can still do something of significance in the wider DCU, then I don't get why Hal can't as well.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Wally and Barry really only have to compete with each other. I know some fans would want Wally to eventually pass the torch to one of his kids, but imagine they are in the minority. And Jay hasn't lead the Flash franchise is eons and as long as JSA related stuff is coming out, he will have something to do.

Hal has to compete with 6-7 other Earth related GLs before we even get to the limitless alien ones. And a lot of the stories they can tell with GL can be done with any of the Earth Lanterns provided they actually pay attention to which character they are using (ex: any GL can fight Sinestro, but don't lazily copy Hal's dynamic with him). So I can see why he's not a priority. And personally I'm satisfied with TGL for him to take a temporary back seat, I'd rather creators no use him at all if they don't like him or have plans. The reception to the last annual is a bit off putting, and I don't trust the company to keep any character aside from Batman and the Joker protected. They are always incapable of just leaving characters alone even when they have no use for them.

Fantastic Member Mutatis_Mutandis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Wally and Barry really only have to compete with each other. I know some fans would want Wally to eventually pass the torch to one of his kids, but imagine they are in the minority. And Jay hasn't lead the Flash franchise is eons and as long as JSA related stuff is coming out, he will have something to do.

Hal has to compete with 6-7 other Earth related GLs before we even get to the limitless alien ones. And a lot of the stories they can tell with GL can be done with any of the Earth Lanterns provided they actually pay attention to which character they are using (ex: any GL can fight Sinestro, but don't lazily copy Hal's dynamic with him). So I can see why he's not a priority. And personally I'm satisfied with TGL for him to take a temporary back seat, I'd rather creators no use him at all if they don't like him or have plans. The reception to the last annual is a bit off putting, and I don't trust the company to keep any character aside from Batman and the Joker protected. They are always incapable of just leaving characters alone even when they have no use for them.
    Yep, I'd rather wait for a writer who gets Hal and is enthusiastic about using him than have mediocre to awful Hal appearances.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    But -- that's yellow! Look out Hal!
    As long as Hal is not inside a yellow painted room with Crazy Steve, and the lad he kidnapped....

Quote Originally Posted by MaxStirner_91 View Post
    Yep, I'd rather wait for a writer who gets Hal and is enthusiastic about using him than have mediocre to awful Hal appearances.
    Yes, I would rather Hal not go through what John did.

Astonishing Member

Green Lantern for the win.