Page 92 of 298 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 4458

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    that was a really sad scene...

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    that was a really sad scene...
    That one issue is the only time pre-bug retcon Parallax was as interesting as people said he was.

928296D2-DE0C-48E7-8C60-1ACCD3BA7082.jpg

Finally got my Johns Omnibuses! Excited to read through this run again. Johns GL was the first comic run I ever read, on account of my library having zero Batman or Superman comics which is what I went looking for lol. But somehow they had Johns GL Rebirth and his Flash stuff and that’s what got me into the characters (also the DCAU as much as I rag on it, that got me into the DCU as well).
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Finally got my Johns Omnibuses! Excited to read through this run again. Johns GL was the first comic run I ever read, on account of my library having zero Batman or Superman comics which is what I went looking for lol. But somehow they had Johns GL Rebirth and his Flash stuff and that’s what got me into the characters (also the DCAU as much as I rag on it, that got me into the DCU as well).
    Awesome!
    Sinestro arc, Indigo arc, Black hand arc and more.
    Great run which is still a classic and IMO it seems his GL run won't be beaten anytime soon both in quality and quantity.
    Enjoy!

And here I am still only on the Red Lanterns arc since I prefer TPBs.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Love me some Mike McKone, but he's often seems to draw people incredibly short.

No offense to the vertically challenged...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Not only does Hal dress like his dad, he even parts his hair the same way (not sure if it was intentional by the artist). Makes me wonder if Momma Jordan ever went through extremes of inspiration and grief when Hal walked into a room, given the strong resemblance.

Congrats !

I still need to get my Johns Aquaman Omnibus...

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Looks like we won't have to wait long to find out what Hal's up to post-Morrison/Sharp. I would guess he'll be off in some remote part of space doing something so that he can remain mostly off-stage so that John, Simon, and the others can get the bulk of the attention.

I know that may disappoint some of you, but given how singularly-focused Morrison & Sharp's run was on just Hal, this seems fair to me. The other human Lanterns have largely been sidelined for the last few years. It's about time they get a little more attention.

congrats. i envy you. i never seem to have the spare budget for omnibuses/hard covers...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post

Where is this from? And why does Hal look translucent?

He is probably somewhere and communicating with John through a hologram or in this case a ring construct.