Page 93 of 298 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 4458
    Astonishing Member

For a minute I thought Hal was a disembodied spirit again.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    i'm grateful that vendetti used martin and hal's relationship in his run.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

I'm thinking of doing a re-read of Venditti's Hal Jordan & the GLCorps to help fill the Hal-sized whole in my comics reading during the wait for whatever Hal's next regular book will end up being.

Anybody interested in joining me? We can make it a kind of Book Club

I'm going to do one storyarc per month, which should last us for at least half a year, if not more.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    I'm thinking of doing a re-read of Venditti's Hal Jordan & the GLCorps to help fill the Hal-sized whole in my comics reading during the wait for whatever Hal's next regular book will end up being.

I'm going to do one storyarc per month, which should last us for at least half a year, if not more.
    I'm stocking up on HJ&TGLC trades to fill that very same void. Sounds like a fun idea.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I'm stocking up on HJ&TGLC trades to fill that very same void. Sounds like a fun idea.
    Awesome. I'll start reading that first storyarc this month!

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but I think the plans that DC had for Hal that hasn't been announced yet just got accidentally leaked.

Despite reports to the contrary, Morrison's not done with DC yet. Morrison & Janin are doing Superman & The Authority. Now, I could be completely wrong, but this sure sounds like the kind of story that Hal could play a part in, particularly since Morrison ended up falling in love with him over the past few years.

What do you think? Am I crazy here or does this make sense?

I think it is unlikely considering that it is a team book and from the looks of it we are getting only 2 oversized issues. Would there be enough pages for everyone?

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but I think the plans that DC had for Hal that hasn't been announced yet just got accidentally leaked.

Despite reports to the contrary, Morrison's not done with DC yet. Morrison & Janin are doing Superman & The Authority. Now, I could be completely wrong, but this sure sounds like the kind of story that Hal could play a part in, particularly since Morrison ended up falling in love with him over the past few years.

What do you think? Am I crazy here or does this make sense?
    I think the Blue Ring of Hope goes to you today... I don't imagine Hal will play a part in this, but I wouldn't be surprised by a cameo.

I own the first trade, so I can follow along since I was gradually planning on getting the others.

It'd be nice, but I'm not expecting Hal to turn up aside from as a cameo or group shot.

Astonishing Member

That would be nice. I look forward to your posts.

Looks like we won't have to wait long to find out what Hal's up to post-Morrison/Sharp. I would guess he'll be off in some remote part of space doing something so that he can remain mostly off-stage so that John, Simon, and the others can get the bulk of the attention.

I know that may disappoint some of you, but given how singularly-focused Morrison & Sharp's run was on just Hal, this seems fair to me. The other human Lanterns have largely been sidelined for the last few years. It's about time they get a little more attention.
    where's this from?

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    For a minute I thought Hal was a disembodied spirit again.