Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Nightcrawlers teleportation affecting his passengers.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    It's hard to catch/hit a teleporter!

[img][/img]

I left out probably the best.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I left out probably the best.

I love the Sage fight visuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    I love the Sage fight visuals.
    Yeah, they are breathtaking!

Teleporting while injured.

Kurmanda just because.

Last edited by From The Shadows; 10-27-2021 at 08:44 PM.

More...

Logurt.

More...

Great collection of images as always! It’s making me pine for more interaction with Kurt and his friends. When I saw Logan at the tiki bar, beer in hand on Karaoke night with Jean and Ororo, I started wondering why Kurt wasn’t there.

But he did make an appearance in inferno, what were people’s thoughts on his voting choice?

Quote Originally Posted by Proxy View Post
    Great collection of images as always! It’s making me pine for more interaction with Kurt and his friends. When I saw Logan at the tiki bar, beer in hand on Karaoke night with Jean and Ororo, I started wondering why Kurt wasn’t there.

But he did make an appearance in inferno, what were people’s thoughts on his voting choice?
    I always pine for Kurt interacting with friends! As everyone knows, Logan/Kurt is my favourite but I love him with Ororo too. And Kitty. And Peter. And Rogue, when did we last get a Kurt-Rogue scene?

The voting choice… I can see Kurt voting that way (he doesn’t know about the ‘no-precogs’ injunction) but the wording was Hickmanese, i.e. stilted and strange. He’s no reason other than kindness to acquiesce to Raven’s request, though it may come up again in the future if Raven thinks she owes him a favour?
    Of course, if we had more (any) interactions between Raven and Kurt over the past couple of years, then it would have made so much more sense.

I always pine for Kurt interacting with friends! As everyone knows, Logan/Kurt is my favourite but I love him with Ororo too. And Kitty. And Peter. And Rogue, when did we last get a Kurt-Rogue scene?

The voting choice… I can see Kurt voting that way (he doesn’t know about the ‘no-precogs’ injunction) but the wording was Hickmanese, i.e. stilted and strange. He’s no reason other than kindness to acquiesce to Raven’s request, though it may come up again in the future if Raven thinks she owes him a favour?
    Of course, if we had more (any) interactions between Raven and Kurt over the past couple of years, then it would have made so much more sense.
    Kurt and Rogue haven't interacted on panel since Rogue's wedding
    It's been too long

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    It's been too long
    I think taking the Rogue plot thread out of Inferno is a huge missed opportunity.
    If I’d been writing it, Rogue would have absorbed the Five’s abilities and done it herself* once Raven had the sample and helmet. Irene is important to her.

I would have loved more over the past couple of years about the extended Darkholme family.

*I did that in a fanfic!

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    It's been too long
    I think taking the Rogue plot thread out of Inferno is a huge missed opportunity.
    If I’d been writing it, Rogue would have absorbed the Five’s abilities and done it herself* once Raven had the sample and helmet. Irene is important to her.

I would have loved more over the past couple of years about the extended Darkholme family.

*I did that in a fanfic!
    I agree, Kurt voting that way is understandable, but Hickman’s reasoning for it seemed odd.

I can’t believe it’s been so long since Kurt and Rogue interacted! Is it also the last time they’ve also been referred to as brother and sister? Rogue missing from inferno was a totally missed opportunity.

So Raven just got Kurts sympathy vote. I'll just think of it like that which it basically is if he is did it to be nice.