View Poll Results: Which Woman of Marvel is to be THE FIRST TO LEAD A SUPER HERO TEAM in the MCU?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Super-human Susan Storm-Richards (Invisible Girl/Woman)

18 22.22%
  • Super-human Janet AVENGER van Dyne (Wasp)

10 12.35%
  • Mutant Jean Grey (Marvel Girl/Phoenix)

12 14.81%
  • Mutant Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch)

19 23.46%
  • Peak Human (Black Widow)

3 3.70%
  • Inhuman Medusalith Amaquelin-Boltagon (Queen Medusa)

4 4.94%
  • Inhuman Crystalia Amaquelin-Maximoff (Crystal)

4 4.94%
  • Cyborg Mercedes "Misty" Knight (Daughter of the Dragon)

4 4.94%
  • Mutant Ororo Munroe (Storm)

31 38.27%
  • Mutant Lorna Dane (Polaris)

7 8.64%
  • Super-human Carol Danvers (Ms. Marvel/Binary/Warbird)

12 14.81%
  • Mutant Xi'an Coy Manh (Karma)

6 7.41%
  • Battle-suited Human Heather McNeil-Hudson (Guardian/Vindicator)

2 2.47%
  • Super-human Monica Rambeau (Captain Marvel)

13 16.05%
  • Other Woman of Marvel

12 14.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I'd like it to be Invisible Woman or Storm but it'll probably be Captain Marvel. No offense to MCU CM fans, but I'm getting bored of her being the end all be all of female heroes in the MCU. They should give someone else this honor, IMO.
    Well, Carol is a captain

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I'd like it to be Invisible Woman or Storm but it'll probably be Captain Marvel. No offense to MCU CM fans, but I'm getting bored of her being the end all be all of female heroes in the MCU. They should give someone else this honor, IMO.
    Anybody but Invisible Woman!

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Anybody but Invisible Woman!
    Let's take this outside.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking Loving Scarlet Witch!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Let's take this outside.
    Haha, why?

Haha, why?
    "Anybody but Invisible Woman" really?

20210319_004351.jpg
    j/k

Anyway, I'd like Sue to be the leader of the MCU Fantastic Four. I can see them going in that route with their push for better female representation. Also, there is a precedent for her taking the role of leader. It fits the character.

Ultimate Member

"Anybody but Invisible Woman" really?

20210319_004351.jpg
    j/k

Anyway, I'd like Sue to be the leader of the MCU Fantastic Four. I can see them going in that route with their push for better female representation.
    I don't like the Fantastic four. I thinks Sue is a bland and weak character with minimal personality.

Tbh, I don't think there should be a lead female. We need multiple female heroes with different personalities.

I don't like the Fantastic four. I thinks Sue is a bland and weak character with minimal personality.

Tbh, I don't think there should be a lead female. We need multiple female heroes with different personalities.
    Well you're entitled to your opinion but I strongly disagree.

Ultimate Member

Well you're entitled to your opinion but I strongly disagree.
    That's ok. I know she has fans but to me she's an outdated kind of female character with no real defined character besides wife and mother. Wow, what a great choice for a leader.

I like her power but I feel invisibility is wasted on her. If Black Widow had that power, it would make sense. Yet for some reason spies in Marvel don't have invisibility, which makes no sense to me.

Smile

Let’s try to have some fun now and enjoy the ladies of Marvel we Love!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Ultimate Member

Ok. I'll agree to disagree and move onon.

That's ok. I know she has fans but to me she's an outdated kind of female character with no real defined character besides wife and mother. Wow, what a great choice for a leader.

I like her power but I feel invisibility is wasted on her. If Black Widow had that power, it would make sense. Yet for some reason spies in Marvel don't have invisibility, which makes no sense to me.
    Sue is no more "outdated" than all the other Marvel heroines. She has also proved herself to be a more than capable leader multiple times. From leading the FF to leading an entire race of Atlanteans.

What do you mean wasted? She has used her powers in powerful and creative ways. She is probably the most proficient invisibility user in fiction. Plus her recent solo revealed that she's been secretly working on and off for SHIELD for years.

There's no such thing as boring characters imo, just boring writers.

Ultimate Member

Sue is no more "outdated" than all the other Marvel heroines. She has also proved herself to be a more than capable leader multiple times. From leading the FF to leading an entire race of Atlanteans.

What do you mean wasted? She has used her powers in powerful and creative ways. She is probably the most proficient invisibility user in fiction. Plus her recent solo revealed that she's been secretly working on and off for SHIELD for years.

There's no such thing as boring characters imo, just boring writers.
    Maybe outdated is a harsh word but I've never seen mich characterization aside from being someone's wife or mother. Imo, the female Avengers all evolved from just being attached to male characters and having their own adventures. I'd rather see any of them lead a team in the MCU

Referring to her powers, I'm saying invisibility is a better power for a secret agent or even a reporter. I'm not even sure what Sue's job is. I haven't read her SHIELD stuff, but maybe that'll change my mind.

Look, I just don't like the F4 and I'm not looking forward to them in the MCU. And while I agree no character has to be boring, I've never seen anyone do anything interesting with her yer.

Smile

Ultimate Member

Too bad she's only getting a movie after she died