View Poll Results: Which Woman of Marvel is to be THE FIRST TO LEAD A SUPER HERO TEAM in the MCU?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Super-human Susan Storm-Richards (Invisible Girl/Woman)

18 22.22%
  • Super-human Janet AVENGER van Dyne (Wasp)

10 12.35%
  • Mutant Jean Grey (Marvel Girl/Phoenix)

12 14.81%
  • Mutant Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch)

19 23.46%
  • Peak Human (Black Widow)

3 3.70%
  • Inhuman Medusalith Amaquelin-Boltagon (Queen Medusa)

4 4.94%
  • Inhuman Crystalia Amaquelin-Maximoff (Crystal)

4 4.94%
  • Cyborg Mercedes "Misty" Knight (Daughter of the Dragon)

4 4.94%
  • Mutant Ororo Munroe (Storm)

31 38.27%
  • Mutant Lorna Dane (Polaris)

7 8.64%
  • Super-human Carol Danvers (Ms. Marvel/Binary/Warbird)

12 14.81%
  • Mutant Xi'an Coy Manh (Karma)

6 7.41%
  • Battle-suited Human Heather McNeil-Hudson (Guardian/Vindicator)

2 2.47%
  • Super-human Monica Rambeau (Captain Marvel)

13 16.05%
  • Other Woman of Marvel

12 14.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    BANNED

'CAPTAIN MARVEL' 2 DIRECTOR NIA DACOSTA DELETES TWITTER https://cosmicbook.news/captain-marv...eletes-twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Avengers Spotlight #27 Dec 1989
    "Some Assembly Required"
    Hydro-Base along with Avengers Headquarters
    now lies at the bottom of the Hudson River.
    Several Avengers including Captain Marvel,

Hellcat, Moondragon, Firebird and Black Widow try to salvage what they can...

and also defeat the Mad Thinker's Awesome Android!

Script by Dwayne McDuffie https://13thdimension.com/the-top-13...uffie-stories/. Pencils by Dwayne Turner. Inks by Chris Ivy.

BANNED

In the comics, the woman of marvel Moondragon is a great ally to the Captain Marvel character. It is to be so in the Marvel Cinematic Universe as well.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    In the comics, the woman of marvel Moondragon is a great ally to the Captain Marvel character. It is to be so in the Marvel Cinematic Universe as well.
    You think she'll show up in Marvels?

Moondragon was rumored like 5 years ago to appear in a movie, yet no sign as yet.

Hopefully, she will appear soon.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Moondragon was rumored like 5 years ago to appear in a movie, yet no sign as yet.

Hopefully, she will appear soon.
    That's true. Idk how reliable those rumors were, though. But yeah, I hope she shows up at some point

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    That's true. Idk how reliable those rumors were, though. But yeah, I hope she shows up at some point
    Well, the "rumors" I heard were pretty spot-on, I think they changed things up and postponed Moondragon.

Another example of really spot-on "Rumor" I heard and posted about in 2016 was that in the next X-Men movie to be called X-Men Phoenix (as the movie was going to be called, but later changed to X-Men Dark Phoenix), the movie would open with the X-Men returning to Earth and it was then that Jean would get possessed by the Phoenix Force. A lot of fans questioned how they could open a movie with the return from space flight and getting the Phoenix so soon. But that is exactly what happened.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Ultimate Member

Well, the "rumors" I heard were pretty spot-on, I think they changed things up and postponed Moondragon.

Another example of really spot-on "Rumor" I heard and posted about in 2016 was that in the next X-Men movie to be called X-Men Phoenix (as the movie was going to be called, but later changed to X-Men Dark Phoenix), the movie would open with the X-Men returning to Earth and it was then that Jean would get possessed by the Phoenix Force. A lot of fans questioned how they could open a movie with the return from space flight and getting the Phoenix so soon. But that is exactly what happened.
    I actually liked the space business because it showed the X-Men do more than just be hunted for having powers. But the rest wasn't so great, unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I actually liked the space business because it showed the X-Men do more than just be hunted for having powers. But the rest wasn't so great, unfortunately
    If they had kept it as 2 movies and with all of the deleted scenes something like 4+ hrs in total), it not only would have made more sense than what we saw, but it would have been a great Phoenix movie.

Ultimate Member

If they had kept it as 2 movies and with all of the deleted scenes something like 4+ hrs in total), it not only would have made more sense than what we saw, but it would have been a great Phoenix movie.
    Yeah, one movie wasn't enough to show Jean's evolution, plus the continuous decade time skips makes it hard to really care about the characters

BANNED

I Watched Eternals Trailer in 0.25x Speed and Here's What I Found

BANNED

Black Widow - MCU Winter Guard Confirmed!?!

BANNED

Explaining the definition behind
    "the Sue Storm effect"
    of arguments, and why it's more relevant today than ever.

BANNED

"Brie Larson is reportedly lobbying Marvel head Kevin Feige to make Carol Danvers a team leader in Phase 4" https://www.inverse.com/entertainmen...-marvel-leader

Ultimate Member

More clickbait?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    About the question for the poll. I'm hoping that Sue will lead the MCU Fantastic Four. Reed doesn't need to be the leader of the team and him no longer being in that role changes very little about the character.
    The comics often just give lip-service to how good her leadership is by having the "wearing the pants in the relationship" type of jokes.

It's about time that they actually have her be the leader of team both in the MCU and in the comics without Reed being missing at the time.
    I cannot help but think that that is the ONLY way the IW character is to lead the super hero team Fantastic Four in the MCU Let the MCU IW be the founder, leader and mentor of the super hero team Fantastic Force, instead. Members of her team are to be the MCU Vibraxas from Wakanda, The Forgotten Ms. Marvel and Firestar.