View Poll Results: Which Woman of Marvel is to be THE FIRST TO LEAD A SUPER HERO TEAM in the MCU?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Super-human Susan Storm-Richards (Invisible Girl/Woman)

18 22.22%
  • Super-human Janet AVENGER van Dyne (Wasp)

10 12.35%
  • Mutant Jean Grey (Marvel Girl/Phoenix)

12 14.81%
  • Mutant Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch)

19 23.46%
  • Peak Human (Black Widow)

3 3.70%
  • Inhuman Medusalith Amaquelin-Boltagon (Queen Medusa)

4 4.94%
  • Inhuman Crystalia Amaquelin-Maximoff (Crystal)

4 4.94%
  • Cyborg Mercedes "Misty" Knight (Daughter of the Dragon)

4 4.94%
  • Mutant Ororo Munroe (Storm)

31 38.27%
  • Mutant Lorna Dane (Polaris)

7 8.64%
  • Super-human Carol Danvers (Ms. Marvel/Binary/Warbird)

12 14.81%
  • Mutant Xi'an Coy Manh (Karma)

6 7.41%
  • Battle-suited Human Heather McNeil-Hudson (Guardian/Vindicator)

2 2.47%
  • Super-human Monica Rambeau (Captain Marvel)

13 16.05%
  • Other Woman of Marvel

12 14.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Vision and the Scarlet Witch #6 Mar 1986
    "No Strings Attached!"
    Vision and Wanda are hosting Thanksgiving dinner at their home
    and various friends and family members are delighted to attend,
    at least until they're joined by a casually-dressed Magneto,
    whom Wanda felt obligated to invite after informing him of her pregnancy.
    Though Magneto is reformed, the reputation of the former leader of the Evil Mutants and his violent history with many
    of the superheroic guests create an unspoken tension that clouds the air of what is meant to be a festive gathering.
    After the dinner, Magneto takes his daughter aside in another attempt to explain his position and ask for forgiveness,

which she angrily rebukes, suggesting that he would have to do much
    more than beg for forgiveness after all he had done to her and her brother.

They're interrupted by a visit from the young Holly LaDonna looking to ask Wanda for magic lessons,
    which Magneto takes as his queue to storm off. Overall, the night is relatively pleasant as Thanksgivings go.

While flying away, Magneto catches a glimpse of something alarming, which prompts him to return
    and quietly gather Vision and Pietro out into the back yard, where they're shocked to be confronted
    with copies of the original Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, minus the Scarlet Witch.
    During the ensuing battle, they originally suspect Mastermind and his ability to create illusions as being responsible for
    the obvious contradiction of the anachronistic Magneto and Quicksilver facing them, but when Vision pulls up data on Toad,
    he has Magneto pull the blood from his brain, which momentarily knocks him out and causes the other copies to collapse.
    It turns out Toad once again acquired the Stranger's technology and made his own Brotherhood
    and is now attacking out of his unrequited feelings for Wanda. He has a getaway spaceship
    which projects a forcefield to protect him, but just as he's about to escape with his robotic minions,
    his Quicksilver punches him out, revealed to be the real Pietro who changed to his classic outfit at super-speed.

After the fight, Vision suggests that Magneto's good deed in warning them might help with his reconciliation with Wanda,
    but Magneto declines and requests that Wanda learn nothing about the encounter. He doesn't want to seem like he did
    anything just for her approval, leaving with the thought that his ongoing good works in the world will eventually prove his worth.

Story by Steve Englehart. Art by Richard Howell and Frank Springer.

BANNED

The X-Men and Other Mutants Are Already in the MCU!

BANNED

Marvel star Lupita Nyong'o teases "really exciting" Black Panther 2 plans https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hynnDyxWjTc

BANNED

Default X-Men: The Animated Series Full GalaxyCon Q&A Panel

"In GalaxyCon's previously live Q&A for X-Men the Animated Series,
    Alison Sealy-Smith "Storm", Lenore Zann "Rogue",
    George Buza "Beast", Chris Britton "Mr. Sinister",
    Ron Rubin "Morph", Cal Dodd "Wolverine",
    Chris Potter "Gambit", and Writer/Director Larry Houston
    all talk about fantasy crossovers, their favorite characters and more".

BANNED

Why Michelle Pfeiffer Loves Being A Part Of Ant-Man And The MCU https://www.cinemablend.com/news/256...v=related_list

BANNED

Kevin Feige OFFICIALLY DECANONIZES Netflix Marvel Shows From MCU

Wah-Hoo! This decade, women of marvel debuts like all the Inhuman women, Jessica Jones and Daughters of the Dragon will be handled much better..
    Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Will Misty Knight and Colleen Wing, two of marvel comics' wonder women,
    ever get to star in a Daughters of the Dragon Disney+ series?

It didn't happen by Marvel Television in the last decade so perhaps this decade.

BANNED

Happy International Women's Day From Team 'The Celebrity Expert - FilmArtsy' | Marvel Women 2021

BANNED

A Tribute To Marvel Women | Marvel Women And Their Inspiring Moments | #HappyWomen​’sDay

BANNED

Cool Uncanny X-Men # 184 in 60 seconds!

Raven Darkhölme introduces Val Cooper to Forge; Selene makes an attempt to capture Rachel Summers;

and the X-Men step in to save her!

BANNED

Default Uncanny X-Men # 185 in 60 seconds!

Henry Gyrich plans to go mutant-hunting using Forge's power neutralizer; Rachel feels the familial
    pains of this reality; Mystique questions where her loyalties lie and Storm and Rogue have a heart to heart.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

An Amazing Tribute to MCU Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch done to a Beauty Anime Song from Demon Slayer!

I just Adore This be a Wanda and an Anime fan, 2 of my favorite fandoms Ever!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I'd like it to be Invisible Woman or Storm but it'll probably be Captain Marvel. No offense to MCU CM fans, but I'm getting bored of her being the end all be all of female heroes in the MCU. They should give someone else this honor, IMO.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I'd like it to be Invisible Woman or Storm but it'll probably be Captain Marvel. No offense to MCU CM fans, but I'm getting bored of her being the end all be all of female heroes in the MCU. They should give someone else this honor, IMO.
    I think if they keep play Wanda right and Miss Olsen has proven to be an Amazing Actress, Scarlet Witch has a good chance to be one of the front liners at the Very Least IMO. I can see leading lady too.

But I agree, When Susan Storm FINALLY Gets casted and introduced, ALLOT is going to change and for the better, she is the Founding Lady of Marvel!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I think if they keep play Wanda right and Miss Olsen has proven to be an Amazing Actress, Scarlet Witch has a good chance to be one of the front liners at the Very Least IMO. I can see leading lady too.

But I agree, When Susan Storm FINALLY Gets casted and introduced, ALLOT is going to change and for the better, she is the Founding Lady of Marvel!
    Agreed, I could go with Wanda. She is my third (close behind Storm) choice. Sorry again people, but I don't want CM to have this honor it should go to someone else so that another female gets the focus. CM doesn't need it any way she's epic enough in MCU already, IMO.
    Last edited by Celgress; 03-12-2021 at 06:27 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Remember when Sam and Bucky had a mutual friend? Now they have to get to know each other.
    Kari Skogland explains what it's like to take over this Marvel duo