Page 58 of 70 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Considering they are at least partially derived from Arlok’s DNA, would the Inhumans count as Nephilites?
    Maybe, what is a Nephilites? Do you mean Nephilim?

Now that I've read the Darkhold: Iron man story, I am convinced that, after so much time spent waiting for Black Bolt to show up in anything, his Darkhold story will f*** me up.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    Now that I've read the Darkhold: Iron man story, I am convinced that, after so much time spent waiting for Black Bolt to show up in anything, his Darkhold story will f*** me up.
    I am betting Black Bolt kills a lot of people. Something causes him non-stop talk.

Astonishing Member

Would Ennilux have this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

One of the covers for Dark Hold Black Bolt IMG_-bw39m1.jpg
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Would Ennilux have this?
    absolutely.

edit: Damn, that cover is hideous. Here I am waiting months or years for a Black Bolt appearance and then... they do this to him. It just doesn't end, does it?

Galaxies Wanderer

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    One of the covers for Dark Hold Black Bolt
    had to zoom in to understand what's behind
    The art is well done for the theme but what the background possibly brings to the story throws me out... I'm glad it's just hallucinations

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    absolutely.

edit: Damn, that cover is hideous. Here I am waiting months or years for a Black Bolt appearance and then... they do this to him. It just doesn't end, does it?
    I miss Black Bolt too. I don't think the book bodes well doe any of the characters involved.

It seems scary though. I'm a huge fan of BB and other Inhumans as well as most of the others who will cross over with this story.

Do the Inhumans have many stories with magical or demonic elements?
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    It seems scary though. I'm a huge fan of BB and other Inhumans as well as most of the others who will cross over with this story.

Do the Inhumans have many stories with magical or demonic elements?
    Not really, magic and supernatural isn't really their thing. Right of Birth had an Element that was very freaky to look at, it was created when Crystal used her powers to put pollution around them somewhere else. Since like all kinesis this has a psionic charge, so not magic. The closest was during a Daredevil story that was a sequel to Right of Birth, had Ahura (Pope at the time), Gorgon, and Karnak in Mephisto's Hell along with Daredevil and 2 others I recall. The best thing to the magic side is Ahura with Terrigenesis giving him even better energy manipulation now he can manipulate souls. A power that is usually done by high ranking Supreme Magic users or Hell Lords.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    One of the covers for Dark Hold Black Bolt IMG_-bw39m1.jpg
    Called it.

I should have mentioned that I'm an older, long time reader, so I know about the INhumans in general but don't always keep up with more recent things.

Like I remember the Daredevil/Hell thing with Ahura, waaaay back. I don't remember really liking that story much, as it did seem incongruent with how I understood those characters.
    It is interesting as Crystal is basically a natural and super amped Diablo, who is magic based.
    I'm not arguing to change any of that. But I guess as it goes, this sounds like it might be like that long ago DD story.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Royals leaned a little bit into the mystic but Ewing didn't flesh it out

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Royals leaned a little bit into the mystic but Ewing didn't flesh it out
    I'm not sure if it was Ewing who originally came up with this (could be him, very possibly) but I like how he established that Terrigen is a mix of science and magic, something more primal than both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post

OMG they have preview pages! And that art style is actually very fitting, for a change! Can we have this artist for an ongoing? Or at least a mini-series that fixes DotI?
    Last edited by Fort Nerd; 10-22-2021 at 12:06 PM.