Page 50 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Adding credit where credit is due: Brian Cronin's Line it is Drawn: Brand-New Comic Book Rock Bands.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Eternals was most likely chosen over Inhumans and Mutants is because what it can set up things better. The Eternals being these beyond ancient beings, those who know the shapers of the Cosmic rules. Inhumans being used eventually with the possible hint of a Dark Avengers and Hammer having nations of great advancements and super powered beings could play a big role. The thing is that needs to be built up, while the cosmic rules is already built and needs to be explained.
    I also think Eternals have a clearer good vs. evil feel with a clear enemy rival. The Inhumans fight among themselves, which involves a lot more shades of gray.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member

Found this on Twitter, I have had this scene play out in my head before so many times, glad someone made it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Astonishing Member

Found this on Twitter, I have had this scene play out in my head before so many times, glad someone made it.
    This was too funny! Love it!

So much truth to this. Lmao.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

This thread needs some positive Inhumans material, I think marvel should start to rebuild this awesome corner of the marvel universe, we need a moratorium on any further story centered about destruction because as it stands there’s barely anything left.
    Personally I would love to go back to the moon age when Attilan was in full splendor, I don’t know how some of the destruction and subsequent diaspora could be reverted but I’d love for marvel to find a way.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    This thread needs some positive Inhumans material, I think marvel should start to rebuild this awesome corner of the marvel universe, we need a moratorium on any further story centered about destruction because as it stands there’s barely anything left.
    Personally I would love to go back to the moon age when Attilan was in full splendor, I don’t know how some of the destruction and subsequent diaspora could be reverted but I’d love for marvel to find a way.
    Because of other books full on retcon of Inhumans destruction in DotI can't be done, buuut because of such bad continuity there are bits that can be. These can go from....

...Only Universal Inhumans were attacked, no Earth born Inhumans were harmed and the adults of the the Royal family having stepped down from their positions now are guiding them while the Earth Kingdoms rebuild themselves, and then get ready for the state of New Attilian elections.

...All Inhumans were hit and being seperated for quite a bit have now rejoined from all over. Creating a Solar system that sits between the 2 Kree superpowers (Kree Utopia, and Kree-Skrull Alliance) as a buffer state. This Solar system has 10 planets 2 for each of the Universal Tribes one planet being a world to live on best for its people the other not really being a world but a giant Materia for each specific tribe.

We are to get some more Inhuman stuff this or next week with Black Bolt being in Darkhold, but an actual Inhuman's story is needed.

I was sad to see the death of Universal Inhumans. But in the way of Marvel, of course there could always be other colonies of these types of Inhumans, so I'm sure they'll be back eventually.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

It wasn't all of them. The queens and their entourage got killed. The bunch killed in the beginning were mentioned to be a pocket of universal inhumans not associated with the queens or anyone basically just created to die. Everyone on Nova hala should be fine.

I would have gone on to say that it would make sense, so thanks.

I hope Inhumans realizes better outcomes in both MCU and comics.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Astonishing Member

Ya I was just putting a way to explain all the death, and all the Vox is that the Universal were attacked not New Arctilan. Explaining why none of the space capable heroes came to help fight off an alien invasion, or why New Arctilan has a population more then 10 at most. Not all being killed but with their best leaders and warriors being taken or killed that the adults of the House of Agon are protecting and guiding them since they have stepped down from their positions on earth.

Astonishing Member

So in November there is going to be some variant covers of Marvel's greatest couples... of books that are currently on going, since some of the choices bring up some questions. Though the biggest being, November? Still shame no Inhuman book because could have gotten a good one, most likely being Black Bolt and Medusa but maybe depening on who is the leading character(s) could have been others. https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...variant-covers

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Daredevil/Elektra is always an odd one since their relationship was always a past-tense thing. From the reader's perspective, he once had a relationship with her, but he never was in a relationship with her. I guess, with Karen Page being dead for almost 20 years now, they don't want to go down that route, but I feel like that's a good one to replace (and I say this as an obvious Daredevil fan). That being said, it might make for a cool looking cover.

Also, I haven't read much past Volume 1 of Captain America and I suspect writers did more with it, but the original Cap/Sharon Carter relationship sucked. Her death was an improvement.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Daredevil/Elektra is always an odd one since their relationship was always a past-tense thing. From the reader's perspective, he once had a relationship with her, but he never was in a relationship with her. I guess, with Karen Page being dead for almost 20 years now, they don't want to go down that route, but I feel like that's a good one to replace (and I say this as an obvious Daredevil fan). That being said, it might make for a cool looking cover.

Also, I haven't read much past Volume 1 of Captain America and I suspect writers did more with it, but the original Cap/Sharon Carter relationship sucked. Her death was an improvement.
    I want a character in a comic to say that to another 'your death was an improvement'. Ya Scarlett Witch and Vision is also a head-scratcher when you think about as they are on good terms now but they didn't get back together, so let's celebrate love with failure. I am not sure Black Panther and Storm I heard maybe they were, but then I heard they got into another fight when she stole a sword, so not sure anyone here know? Still the biggest question I bring up is still, November?