Default If you could add a Non Marvel owned IP marvel used to the main universe?

Marvel has done tons of non owned ips. Some are made part of the mcu like these--

[IMG][/IMG]

Others are another reality in marvels multiverse but not canon with the mcu like these---

Note-transformers and gijoe WAS canon complete with circut breaker in secret wars and hawk from gijoe in a issue of spider-man and quick kick and shang chi crossover story. Marvel should have just left them canon. Removing them left a mess. They already had shogun warriors anyways.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

What marvel published ip book would you put in the main universe as canon if you could?

Me i would put transformers and gijoe back as canon and add indiania jones who would fit nice with the other explorer heroes from the 40s plus we have doc savage already.

pragmatically, Marvel should buy the Conan brand. that would prevent any nasty future break-ups that would again mess up the paperback reprint market.

beyond that, who knows.

Hasbro likely won't sell Rom or Micronauts at this point. all that continuity gone to waste.

Some of the gijoe/ transformers marvel ties in other comics.

[IMG][/IMG]

Hawk and gijoe in a spider-man issue.

[IMG][/IMG]

Calls back to jj in gijoe.

[IMG][/IMG]

Plus--

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

And of course transformers had spider-man with alien suit, jj again, nick fury and dum dum, godzilla, savage land, fantastic four and roxxon nods.

Plus deaths head from the uk transformers the movie universe. (Yes another transformers reality.) and ties to fantastic four, dr who and the real ghostbusters!

[IMG][/IMG]

Again they should have just left them canon as they were showing up in other canon comics.
    Last edited by Gaastra; 12-29-2021 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Hasbro likely won't sell Rom or Micronauts at this point. all that continuity gone to waste.
    It's sad that none of it is considered canon. I kinda liked that Rom had a hand in helping Rogue turn over a new leaf...

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Plus deaths head from the uk transformers the movie universe. (Yes another transformers reality.) and ties to fantastic four, dr who and the real ghostbusters!
    Yeah! Death's Head is awesome!!

Last edited by K7P5V; 12-29-2021 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    There's a simple solution to this problem. Disney buys Hasbro. In fact, Hasbro is a likely target for Disney.

As far as the OP goes, Transformers and Gargoyles are my picks. Super Sentai would be cool too, but I'm not sure they would fit well.
    Last edited by Heeroyuy_Batman; 12-30-2021 at 06:03 PM.

I'd like to see The Visionaries again. Knights of the Magical Light.

More ip books--

Note i was going to include tarzan and the shadow till i found out those books are canon with the main universe! Didn't know that.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Yes marvel did a gremlins comics! May need to hunt that one down!
    Last edited by Gaastra; 12-30-2021 at 07:58 PM.